Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5752341 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cezarman(m): 10:13pm On Apr 22
Seunpapa65:
Happy 4:20

That's my birthday too bro...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 10:15pm On Apr 22
dollyjoy:
Oniovo kiss
Since I took a bite of it, I have been addicted grin cheesy
That thing is really nice. I love it absolutely grin
Do you they sell Okpa in Asaba though??
Yes...one nwanyi nsukka....hers is #300 per one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Silentgroper(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22
Ensa777:
Ever since noodles became costly we replaced our Saturdays afternoon with แปkpa.I just learnt how to make itio
Behold this beauty ๐Ÿ˜

They are taking it with chilled coke.One very funny fact is that once they eat it no more food as it is so filling .Just dey drink water dey go.
I bought half paint #2500,blended it #300.The flour filled a custard paint and more.

Today is the 3rd time I'm using it and it is still remaining .
so okpa na moi moi or arre my missing something

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Silentgroper(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22
Bintdawood:
Tuwon shinkafa with Egusi๐Ÿ˜‹
May God continue to bless the hands that feed us๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ
can you make garos garos??

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 12:18am On Apr 23
Silentgroper:
can you make garos garos??

Garau garau is rice and beans.... So why not??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Silentgroper(m): 3:37am On Apr 23
Bintdawood:

Garau garau is rice and beans.... So why not??
yeah plus the onions and yaji ..

I just love the taste of that food...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by korexes(f): 4:27am On Apr 23
Beef & chicken tacos

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:48am On Apr 23
Fried eggs. โœจ

#breakfastinspiration

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 11:12am On Apr 23
Indomie pepper soup

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 11:40am On Apr 23
Halcyon123:
Indomie pepper soup
Ba ni plate na ki,ya na de kyau.
Sanu da zua!
Ya baby na?

Minister of enjoyment,I cannot remember the last time I chowed good food like this.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:06pm On Apr 23
Halcyon123:
Indomie pepper soup

I've downloaded the picture to remind me to make something like this. cheesy
Perfect for the weather.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 2:06pm On Apr 23
Caaz:

Ba ni plate na ki,ya na de kyau.
Sanu da zua!
Ya baby na?

Minister of enjoyment,I cannot remember the last time I chowed good food like this.
Baby is fine,she says hi. How are the children.
Oya come carry the plate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 2:07pm On Apr 23
Mariangeles:

I've downloaded the picture to remind me to make something like this. cheesy
Perfect for the weather.
Rain don the drop for una side be that. Abeg,send small rain for us,na heat the cook us for here.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 2:52pm On Apr 23
Lunch
Yam/plantain/scentleaf

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 2:52pm On Apr 23
Halcyon123:

Rain don the drop for una side be that. Abeg,send small rain for us,na heat the cook us for here.
We dhey get rain back to back.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wotowotoman: 3:05pm On Apr 23
Juwessgratitud3:
Mondays without swallow dulls the week.

Afang and poundo fufu

Aunty Caaz please what do you think about this soup that only got 4 likes? ๐Ÿคข
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 3:34pm On Apr 23
Dr Zoer come serenade my tastebud
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 3:40pm On Apr 23
I missed this right here.
@Armyofone I have like 4 bunch of plantain harvest from my farm since last week,they just refused to ripe.
Abeg wetin I go do make them ripe.

I wan use some arrange this meal with fresh catfish stew.
@mariahangel

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alapogentle: 4:12pm On Apr 23
Caaz:

I de Fyn wu go feed me...mi go like fat,I too de skinny.
you enjoyment minister, stop whining
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 4:14pm On Apr 23
Alapogentle:
you enjoyment minister, stop whining
So you think!
I de lift the pictures from the internet grin.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emelda86(f): 6:44pm On Apr 23
Silentgroper:
one of my favorite combo out there.. efor and rice..
true I love it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:35pm On Apr 23
Halcyon123:

Rain don the drop for una side be that.

Abeg,send small rain for us,na heat the cook us for here.

E don drop O! With better breeze sef.
Everywhere jus cooleeeee.
cheesy

I go think about am. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Caaz:
@Army.ofone I have like 4 bunch of plantain harvest from my farm since last week,they just refused to ripe.

@mariah.angel

Kukuma dash me, make I help you show them shege. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿผ
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 7:53pm On Apr 23
Wa gba
Mariangeles:

E don drop O! With better breeze sef.
Everywhere jus cooleeeee.
cheesy

I go think about am. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Kukuma dash me, make I help you show them shege. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿผ

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 11:15pm On Apr 23
Silentgroper:
yeah plus the onions and yaji ..

I just love the taste of that food...

Sure, esp with garlic spiced pepper
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alapogentle: 12:51am On Apr 24
Caaz:

So you think!
I de lift the pictures from the internet grin.
lol no be you be resident alagbosa aabi how you dae call am for nairaland
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 2:15am On Apr 24
Trash it - if more than 2 weeks going 3rd....

Plantain that doesn't want to ripe will not ripe no matter how long we force it cheesy

So fiam- trash.
Mine ended in the trash can.

I don't have time for some thing that doesn't want to do what I want it to do grin

Caaz:
@Armyofone I have like 4 bunch of plantain harvest from my farm since last week,they just refused to ripe.

@mariahangel
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chelseamann(m): 4:20am On Apr 24
Breakfast be like......

Fried plantain x boiled eggs
Flush down with hot Tea

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 5:52am On Apr 24
Caaz:
Dr Zoer come serenade my tastebud

Good Morning ma
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 8:12am On Apr 24
zoer:

Good Morning ma
Morning sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: everton4life(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.