Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,801 members, 7,841,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5800592 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheWinterBird(f): 7:32pm On May 12
Grilled Salmon + Broccoli Crunch Salad

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seunny4lif(m): 8:16pm On May 12
Pork with Beer cool

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roh50(f): 9:30pm On May 12
Where's Gboyega? I've not been seeing his post for sometime now, hope he is okay?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:13pm On May 12
What vegetables can be used as sub for the sour northern vegetable ?

Maybe use regular spinach and add vinegar or lime ?

Halcyon123:
Pancake and some comfort food,gwate made with maize grits and a lot of veggies
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Domaining101: 12:45am On May 13
missidy:
Long time no post here. Sunday lunch - Jellof rice and beans with chicken wings.
may God deliver you from poverty. Chai, omo people dey suffer for this country ohhh.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Domaining101: 12:48am On May 13
Halcyon123:
Pancake and some comfort food,gwate made with maize grits and a lot of veggies
Please add "Graphic Pics" Next time abeg.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Domaining101: 12:51am On May 13
Charisma01:
Homemade suya
Do you rear Goats in your kitchen?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Domaining101: 12:55am On May 13
emelda86:
Another banga!!! Guys rate my cooking...
Why you use wrapper to cover the table? Remove it let the man that wants to marry you see what he wants to marry.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Brandiebird: 3:12am On May 13
TheWinterBird:
Grilled Salmon + Broccoli Crunch Salad

This looks delicious and healthy! Please share your recipe and process, especially for the broccoli salad, including the dressing and seasoning. 🤤

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:02am On May 13
cococandy:
Cornbread and smoked turkey neck collard green

Thought of what vegetables to eat so that I can chill away from the rest veggies I have been eating grin I thought I could wait till November before cooking collard greens...not any more grin

I bought CG and smoked turkey necks. Hopefully get the chance to cook it this week.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 6:11am On May 13
Roh50:
Where's Gboyega? I've not been seeing his post for sometime now, hope he is okay?
Some dogs have sent the regulars here away with their bad luck
I am sure he's doing well just taking break from the unnecessary drama here

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fairandlovely(f): 6:32am On May 13
Gboyega D and akposy been a while since i last saw u guys update

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:45am On May 13
True

Sometimes regular veggies get boring
armyofone:

Thought of what vegetables to eat so that I can chill away from the rest veggies I have been eating grin I thought I could wait till November before cooking collard greens...not any more grin

I bought CG and smoked turkey necks. Hopefully get the chance to cook it this week.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Watianoengineer(m): 7:37am On May 13
That Isoko lady successfully murdered this thread. She drove away all reasonable posters with her incessant banters with trolls. Only God knows the number of quarell she has with her neighbors weekly.

If she can be this toxic on a faceless forum, imagine the kind of woman we are dealing with in real life?

GboyegaD biko come back

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missidy: 8:27am On May 13
Are you normal at all? Don't you ever quote me in your life again. Idiot.
Domaining101:
may God deliver you from poverty. Chai, omo people dey suffer for this country ohhh.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Domaining101: 9:36am On May 13
missidy:
Are you normal at all? Don't you ever quote me in your life again. Idiot.
play what did i say to warrant all these insults? I only prayed for you and you insulted me in return. Or do you like how you're living?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missidy: 9:46am On May 13
Keep your rubbish prayer to yourself. I have never been in poverty and will never be. What do you mean by how I'm living? I cooked rice with chicken and you are calling it poverty. You must be very mad. Pray yourself out of poverty not me. I have an excellent job and side hustle that pays me well so you are the one that poverty is dealing with. Fool.
Domaining101:
play what did i say to warrant all these insults? I only prayed for you and you insulted me in return. Or do you like how you're living?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missidy: 9:49am On May 13
A lot of nairaland guys are mad. Nobody should quote me with rubbish or else I will insult you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Domaining101: 9:58am On May 13
missidy:
Keep your rubbish prayer to yourself. I have never been in poverty and will never be. What do you mean by how I'm living? I cooked rice with chicken and you are calling it poverty. You must be very mad. Pray yourself out of poverty not me. I have an excellent job and side hustle that pays me well so you are the one that poverty is dealing with. Fool.
Please i didn't mean to upset you at all, i just thought you were suffering alot because that rice and chicken looked so white and empty, as if they lacked spices and other ingredients. I felt like it was a once in a blue moon type of food that you probably borrowed limited resources to cook. I didn't mean to upset you at all please, my sincere apologies.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missidy: 10:02am On May 13
Keep your apologize, I don't need it. Learn to mind your business.
Domaining101:
Please i didn't mean to upset you at all, i just thought you were suffering alot because that rice and chicken looked so white and empty, as if they lacked spices and other ingredients. I felt like it was a once in a blue moon type of food that you probably borrowed limited resources to cook. I didn't mean to upset you at all please, my sincere apologies.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Domaining101: 10:05am On May 13
missidy:
You're really sassy, for someone who I'm trying to apologise to.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Domaining101: 10:52am On May 13
missidy:
and one last thing, you have no right to tell me to mind my business on a public forum. You're the one that posted your "food" here, not me.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Charisma01: 12:08pm On May 13
Domaining101:
Do you rear Goats in your kitchen?

Goat ke? Cowmeat wey I buy for market
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Quitmast: 12:17pm On May 13
TheWinterBird:
No, it's bay leaf. I don't chew it. It's impossible to chew bay leaves but I sure love cooking with them.
Oh! I thought as much. The leaf looks strange to me, looking too thick.

Out of curiosity, if One decides to chew it. It won’t cause any injury to the person, right?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roh50(f): 12:22pm On May 13
iamoyindamola:

Hmmm! I love his consistency and varieties especially coming from a man.

After taken the necessary break, hope to see him back.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emelda86(f): 1:19pm On May 13
Domaining101:
Why you use wrapper to cover the table? Remove it let the man that wants to marry you see what he wants to marry.

If the table no good for eyes nko... Na for my eyes only na but as I cover am I cover my shame.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:32pm On May 13
Watianoengineer:
GboyegaD biko come back

I will be soon hopefully.

iamoyindamola:

I am here ooo. Just been busy of late and just browse through the front page for the most of it.

Fairandlovely:
Gboyega D and akposy been a while since i last saw u guys update

Roh50:

I am here, been busy and so many things to do because we are expecting our regulators visit next month and having to attend to so many requests from our external auditors to help us prepare. Hopefully, I will return back to the thread soon.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 5:48pm On May 13
It's great to be back!
Breakfast for hubby was a roasted turkey and turkey bacon croissant, for me just a ribeye steak seasoned with salt and pepper, over easy eggs, Kona coffee, toast and fruit.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 7:21pm On May 13
And turkey bacon, mushroom, spinach, tomato, green pepper three-egg omelette for Mom.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roh50(f): 7:50pm On May 13
GboyegaD:

I am here, been busy and so many things to do because we are expecting our regulators visit next month and having to attend to so many requests from our external auditors to help us prepare. Hopefully, I will return back to the thread soon.

Good to know you are good. Wishing you well as you prepare to receive your regulatorsđź‘Ť Will be expecting to see your posts when you are less busy.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 9:30pm On May 13
radautoworks:
And turkey bacon, mushroom, spinach, tomato, green pepper three-egg omelette for Mom.

How do people eat mushroom?

Some says it taste like meat.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 10:07pm On May 13
kinah:

How do people eat mushroom?

Some says it taste like meat.

It depends on which mushroom. You can grill portobello mushrooms and eat like steaks. Shiitake mushrooms too have a meaty texture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) ... (3485) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: leathalbeast and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.