Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5796813 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2015
tracybee:
plz guys have you got any tips on seasoning and cooking chicken and jollof rice plz share tia

Your best bet is to marinate the chicken for a long while.

The regular maggi/knorr, garlic, ginger, salt and onions works well for me.

Sometimes i add fresh yellow pepper or ata rodo.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2015
1.Mortar pounded yam ati efo riro ati obe egusi
2. Yam and garden egg/ smoke fish sauce.
3. Chicken Pie.
Trust me they tasted so nice.
Cooking is an art.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nuelzy: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
ayyoshert:
1.Mortar pounded yam ati efo riro ati obe egusi
2. Yam and garden egg/ smoke fish sauce.
3. Chicken Pie.
Trust me they tasted so nice.
Cooking is an art.
i take God beg u.....pls drop d recipe of dat garden egg and smoked fish sauce biko....

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Debbielam(f): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
quikie noodles[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sayyid(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2015
i use to fumble say i fit cook bt seeing dis it shows am still a learner. i look forward to learn n practice sum of dis tinz tho
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tracybee(f): 2:16am On Dec 25, 2015
babythug:

Your best bet is to marinate the chicken for a long while.

The regular maggi/knorr, garlic, ginger, salt and onions works well for me.

Sometimes i add fresh yellow pepper or ata rodo.

thanks,i used to add the seasoning just before cooking ,will try marinating it and put it the fridge overnight
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mamagee3(f): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Nice meals. . .love them!!![/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2015
nuelzy:
i take God beg u.....pls drop d recipe of dat garden egg and smoked fish sauce biko....
Garden egg
Smoked fish
Tomato
Pepper
Onion
Veg oil
Spices/flavours of choice.

Simple steps: cook your garden egg along with the yam, remove them when they are soft and tender, you don't have to cook it with the yam to the end, Peel the skin off thethen mash it in a bowl and keep aside.
Make your sauce, I first heat my oil, I use little personally, pour your not too blended ingredients, I love to hear that frying sound ' shriiiiin', allow cook, add your salt, flavours, spices, I like curry and ginger/ garlic, allow cook, add your smoked fish and after a lil while add your mashed garden egg, stir it and let the sauce mix in properly.
N.B: The palatability of this will depend on your stew sauce, before you add the garden egg, make sure your sauce is tasty enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legendbaba1(m): 10:55am On Dec 25, 2015
FOR SALE IMPORTED GAS COOKER IN IKORODU LAGOS CALL OR WHATSAPP ME 08023917741 TANKS #65,000

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by repogirl(f): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Okay, our Christmas chicken have done.... Thanks to my hubby who prepared it ....I'm sure it will taste awesome. grin

Merry Christmas everyone.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by egike(m): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
my idea Titus fish tomatoes stew, you gat to try it,using the appropriate recipe you gonna like it.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
Stellasmeza:
Slice of heaven carrot cake (home made).
I know this thread is yrs old but I'd like a piece of that,it looks really good
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Erhmmm

Xmas been good.. I did this..

Yeah kilokeys yaff come again

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
kilokeys:
Erhmmm

KIA,
kilo has killed me.
your packaging self na die.

I followed your procedure for marinating the chicken, I must say it made serious sense.

following your update.

This New year go hear am for new dishes.
Say Yes To Natural and healthy foods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
deracathy:

I followed your procedure for marinating the chicken, I must say it made serious sense.

I am glad.. The concept is really simple, imagine what ull love to see, feel and taste.. The create it with whatever u have.. Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. a lot of lessons learnt.. Yesterday, I dreamt of this breakfast, wannnid to spoil meself a lil. This morning it didn't turn out as expected. Pineapple was sour, the flakes.. Ugh. Not what I had in mind. Just like life.. U have to be beautiful anyway. It doesn't have to feel right, nothing should stop ur creativity and brilliance. Thanking God for another chance, another year. #hbd

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aminat508(f): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2015
kilokeys:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. a lot of lessons learnt.. Yesterday, I dreamt of this breakfast, wannnid to spoil meself a lil. This morning it didn't turn out as expected. Pineapple was sour, the flakes.. Ugh. Not what I had in mind. Just like life.. U have to be beautiful anyway. It doesn't have to feel right, nothing should stop ur creativity and brilliance. Thanking God for another chance, another year. #hbd
Happy Birthday kilokeys. LLNPP
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2015
Aminat508:
Happy Birthday kilokeys. LLNPP
Thanks hun. I am privileged.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 26, 2015
kilokeys:

Happy 48th birthday dear... tongue
Wishing you all the very best, may your heart desires come to fruition.
Hope cake go reach me?
Enjoy your day.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Happy 48th birthday dear... tongue
Wishing you all the very best, may your heart desires come to fruition.
Hope cake go reach me?
Enjoy your day.

Almost. It's 28th actually.. U try.. Thanks barbie

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
kilokeys:

Ugrrrrrrrh
Happy birthday Kilo
God bless your new age
More saintly years ahead.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Happy birthday Kilokeys
More blessings!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
kilokeys:
Erhmmm

pls the recipe for the spaghetti.. Nd pls what brand of spaghetti is that... So nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
I can't believe the women have abandoned the kitchen for the men.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
@ Kilokeys, happy birthday to you kiss..
More of God's blessing, and guidance..
Wishing you long life and prosperity..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
Christmas food

Merry Christmas all

First pics Ukodo (Delta Yam pepper soup)

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
@ Kilokeys, happy birthday to you kiss..
More of God's blessing, and guidance..
Wishing you long life and prosperity..

My friend.. Thank you so very much. And i love u too wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
MzBreezy:
pls the recipe for the spaghetti.. Nd pls what brand of spaghetti is that... So nice

Hello dearie. The spaghetti.. Salsa.. Ultra thin.

Then I just made it like every other spaghetti.. Only that I chose my colors tongue
All the veggies I used had shades of green.
I didn't use anything red to fry the sauce.. Used curry powder too.. Then the regular sweet corn and kidney beans.. Thats all.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wait all these food :hmmmm I am pulling my chair to start learning different dishes.somebody should welcome me.2016 resolution
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by moscyt(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2015
yme1:
Dinner. . . Indomie and chicken nuggets Yes! I can do yeye combo grin
Can you give me the recipe for the chicken nugget?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roseey0(f): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2015
Yam and veg/egg sauce.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (3484) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CornOak(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.