Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5815848 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gratefulme40: 1:01am On Jan 09, 2016
tchidi:

shocked shocked
I full ground there. Oo!!
Ok, send me an sms and i'll see what. I can do. embarassed embarassed

Ok....i dey call you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by thelish(f): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2016
cococandy:
Breakfast in bed from this awesome man smiley
kiss

see romance ooo, this ur hubby nor be Africa man at all ooo. if not u should be kneeling to serve him this, or else he brother go provoke o.
happy new year love.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2016
oat meal with banana and milk. the oat expired December...hope no problem

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2016
Bollinger:

You sef you stubborn. My wife would be doing back flips if i offered to take her out instead of cooking for the family. You like wahala too much. And yeah, we all got nicknames in my abode. My wife's Ayinke, because i pamper her too much. My first kid is masterflex. It used to be DJ masterpee because it took forever for him to stop wetting the bed. He didn't like it after his bed wetting stopped so i took out the "pee" and swapped it with "flex". My Second kid is Akpons, well just because he behaves like a warri boy too much. im mouth too sharp and e strong strong like winch. Small as he is he can knock out 15 pull ups at a go. That's amazing for a seven year old. As for me, my wife just tags me anyone that fancies her mood. It could be Mr Akpan, Captain foodo, sebalese, (wound that Eba), i love eba too much, and her favorite which is "Temi". My actual name is never pronounced unless i'm in trouble. Lol. . . .
I go like Akpos oooo. nice one

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
thelish:

see romance ooo, this ur hubby nor be Africa man at all ooo. if not u should be kneeling to serve him this, or else he brother go provoke o.
happy new year love.
Lol grin

Happy new year sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FunadoysKitchen(f): 8:20am On Jan 10, 2016
Moin-Moin Elewe

Incase you wanna cook this, see recipe details here >> www.funadoysrecipes.com

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cocoama(f): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
FunadoysKitchen:
Moin-Moin Elewe

Incase you wanna cook this, see recipe details here >> www.funadoysrecipes.com

Do you have the recipe for yam porridge? I had it once and I really enjoyed it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by byvan03: 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Cococandy help me deliver this to my Dil cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
byvan03:
Cococandy help me deliver this to my Dil cheesy.

Thank you o. smiley
Looks so delish!
Is that chicken or goat?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by byvan03: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
cococandy:

Thank you o. smiley
Looks so delish!
Is that chicken or goat?

Akwara anu.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
byvan03:

Akwara anu.
Choi
Beev cry
Not fair

That's even better than goat meat.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by byvan03: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
cococandy:

Choi
Beev cry
Not fair

That's even better than goat meat.

Come home and eat fresh akwara anu cheesy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
byvan03:

Come home and eat fresh akwara anu cheesy.
It's up there on my list.
If you see my 'things-to-eat' list ehn. grin
You'll laugh.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by byvan03: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
cococandy:

It's up there on my list.
If you see my 'things-to-eat' list ehn. grin
You'll laugh.

Lol@ things to eat list, hope Udara and icheku is there. Please repost your things to eat list let me have a peek.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
byvan03:

Lol@ things to eat list, hope Udara and icheku is there. Please repost your things to eat list let me have a peek.
Udara is there but not icheku. I mean I don't mind if see it but I won't go out of my way to get it.
But I'm not Leaving until I eat
*Fresh uha soup (number one on my list)
*Ofeakwu with dry fish, thick Pomo and akwara anu with fresh scent leaf.
*Ofe owerre. I miss fresh ugu so much. Not this frozen one they sell to us here. Not quite the same.
*Ukwa. Oh my mom will surely bring that one when she comes for omugwo. At least they'll let her carry it. I hope.
*I've been eating buka stew in my dreams. I'll go to 'nda leti' place and satisfy that craving. grin
*And finally Chanel O shawarma. I can't leave O'town without a taste of that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by byvan03: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
T
cococandy:

Udara is there but not icheku. I mean I don't mind if see it but I won't go out of my way to get it.
*Ofe owerre. I miss fresh ugu so much. Not this frozen one they sell to us here. Not quite the same.
*Ukwa. Oh my mom will surely bring that one when she comes for omugwo. At least they'll let her carry it. I hope.
*I've been eating buka stew in my dreams. I'll go to 'nda leti' place and satisfy that craving. grin

I was hung on channel O till I discovered sharwama Republic, you don try ukwu Mango rice?? Their stew dey full with world class kpomo, thick and "munchous'. You can cook ofe akwu with those their bottled content, I doubt if that is 100% from palm fruits. I hate Ukwa and oha soup angry.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
byvan03:
T

I was hung on channel O till I discovered sharwama Republic, you don try ukwu Mango rice?? Their stew dey full with world class kpomo, thick and "munchous'. You can cook ofe akwu with those their bottled content, I doubt if that is 100% from palm fruits. I hate Ukwa and oha soup angry.
Okay I'll try those place too.
At least any taxi driver will know those places.
I don't want to make the ofeakwu here because I can't find Fresh scent leaf. It won't taste the same without that.

I can't believe you hate Ukwa and oha soup? Who does that? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by byvan03: 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
cococandy:

Okay I'll try those place too.
At least any taxi driver will know those places.
I don't want to make the ofeakwu here because I can't find Fresh scent leaf. It won't taste the same without that.

I can't believe you hate Ukwa and oha soup? Who does that? cheesy

Somehow oha leaves manage to stick to my throat and refuse to go down until I wash it down with water. Ukwa....just like infant's poo and tastes like it lipsrsealed. It depends on the area the Taxi run, a Taxi from orji certainly won't know some spots in PH road but nah to come back first be the thing. Try it with mint leaves, My lipsrsealed did that and it tasted like the devil's stew grin.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by byvan03: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Starbuck and breadplanets longest time.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
byvan03:

Somehow oha leaves manage to stick to my throat and refuse to go down until I wash it down with water. Ukwa....just like infant's poo and tastes like it lipsrsealed. It depends on the area the Taxi run, a Taxi from orji certainly won't know some spots in PH road but nah to come back first be the thing. Try it with mint leaves, My lipsrsealed did that and it tasted like the devil's stew grin.
Lol you're not serious. Stop hating on my Ukwa cheesy

All this talk is for future sha. Only God knows when I'll smell that side again embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 11, 2016
byvan03:
T
I hate Ukwa and oha soup angry.

angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2016
byvan03:
Starbuck and breadplanets longest time.
I dey jare. Just dey observe

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hello to my fellow foodies. I have tonns of pics from the holidays.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Yes i made the false shawama. False because I didn't use the shawama bread but it tasted okay all the same.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
I didn't make the akara; I bought it from the Ghana lady. I hope she returns from her holiday soonest.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Yes the second plate is the cous cous. I finally got to try it; twas not so bad. Another quick meal; junior brother for indomie don enter market. Se finis

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
Touchmeder for Local Government Chairman cheesy cheesy!!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by byvan03: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
tchidi:
Touchmeder for Local Government Chairman cheesy cheesy!!

Happy New year dear. I hope your celebrations went well. Aposy I know say you don chop that your banana ati oat. I want to say ''fire on'' but something is preventing me from saying that. LOLZ. grin Cococandy sup? Who else? Hezumpter and Babyosisi are no longer here. embarassed I know some others by their plates and food arrangement but i've forgotten their names. Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hellooo smiley
touchmeder:

Happy New year dear. I hope your celebrations went well. Aposy I know say you don chop that your banana ati oat. I want to say ''fire on'' but something is preventing me from saying that. LOLZ. grin Cococandy sup? Who else? Hezumpter and Babyosisi are no longer here. embarassed I know some others by their plates and food arrangement but i've forgotten their names. Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone! cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
cococandy:

you can eat o!!
Owerre kwenu!

Chanel O's shawarma is the bomb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.