Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5847283 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (3495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 12:12am On Jan 17, 2017
RaeMystix:

It looks exactly like the subway I always get for lunch on regular basis.
You are correct Rae,so u never sleep?Goodnight
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 17, 2017
jagugu88li:
My meal inspired by you..... That's healthy now, come on grin

See that green? I might have some......mark the key word MIGHT
Will cool now grin "MIGHT"!! Congratulation dear,you just played yourself....... Nice pizza, just imagining how great life would be if pizza made one skinny... grin but i prefer that salad to the pizza shocked shocked shocked Por favor tome la pizza a la parte posterior, reemplazarlo con la ensalada.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RaeMystix: 2:23am On Jan 17, 2017
sirfee:
You are correct Rae,so u never sleep?Goodnight
GoodEvening. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 17, 2017
sirfee:
Make it three please.
Be my guest grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 5:59am On Jan 17, 2017
chasers:
Be my guest grin
Thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 6:10am On Jan 17, 2017
RaeMystix:

GoodEvening. wink
Good morning
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2017
Indomie with scrambled egg

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2017
Cookies

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
loveymom:
Cookies
Baking cookies is comforting, and cookies are the sweetest little bit of comfort food. They are very bite-sized and personal grin Love cookies,nice shape you have there .....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RaeMystix: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
sirfee:
Good morning,did you see my messages(Pm).
I did; But I stopped replying PM's a long time ago, after changing my moniker. Sorry.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
chasers:
Baking cookies is comforting, and cookies are the sweetest little bit of comfort food. They are very bite-sized and personal grin Love cookies,nice shape you have there .....

Lol

They are easy to make but the butter/margrine it's much plus the sugar. Is not a healthy snack. But once in a while is not bad for kids.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
loveymom:

Lol

They are easy to make but the butter/margrine it's much plus the sugar. Is not a healthy snack. But once in a while is not bad for kids.
Easy to make,lol I tried it once,after baking i dispose everything,Mama was mad at me grin Me encantan las galletas.Ya not bad for kids like me grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
More jollof today, this one I'm even managing with no meat sha.

Will make a spag bol later in the week.

It's nowhere near as burnt as it looks. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
chasers:
Easy to make,lol I tried it once,after baking i dispose everything,Mama was mad at me grin Me encantan las galletas.Ya not bad for kids like me grin

If you get your measurement right, yea it's easy to make.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
loveymom:

If you get your measurement right, yea it's easy to make.
Sí measurement is always the problem,need to give a try.Gracias
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RaeMystix: 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
sirfee:
Ok no problem,take care.

Sorry about that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
RaeMystix:

Sorry about that.
Naaaaah!I understand,goodnight.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RaeMystix: 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
sirfee:
Naaaaah!I understand,goodnight.
Goodnight. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 18, 2017
chasers:
Sí measurement is always the problem,need to give a try.Gracias

cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 9:12am On Jan 18, 2017
Ripieni

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2017
loveymom:
Cookies
Lovely look cookies Ma'am. Please can I have the recipe? Thanks!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2017
cutiereborn:

Lovely look cookies Ma'am. Please can I have the recipe? Thanks!

Thanks.

Ingredients

2 and half cup flour
Half cup sugar but if you want it very sweet use 1 cup sugar
1 cup butter or 225g butter
1 tsp vanilla (optional)
A pinch of salt.
1 egg yolk.
15ml cold water.
1 tsp baking powder (optional)

Directions.

Sift flour and baking powder in a clean and dry bowl, add sugar, salt and combine. Add butter, egg yolk, vanilla. Mix with hand very well until fully combine add the water and fold in. Cover the bowl or rap the dough in a foil and refrigerate for 1 hour. Then flour your board or surface spread with rolling pin and smoothe4r the dough. Cut your desried cookie size and bake in preheated oven of 190 degrees .max 20-25 mins.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
loveymom:

Thanks.

Ingredients

2 and half cup flour
Half cup sugar but if you want it very sweet use 1 cup sugar
1 cup butter or 225g butter
1 tsp vanilla (optional)
A pinch of salt.
1 egg yolk.
15ml cold water.
1 tap baking powder (optional)

Directions.

Sift flour and baking powder in a clean and dry bowl, add sugar, salt and combine. Add butter, egg yolk, vanilla. Mix with hand very well until fully combine add the water and fold in. Cover the bowl or rap the dough in a foil and refrigerate for 1 hour. Then flour your board or surface spread with rolling pin and smoothe4r the dough. Cut your desried cookie size and bake in preheated oven of 190 degrees .max 20-25 mins.
Thank Ma'am, will try it and let you know how it goes!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
cutiereborn:

Thank Ma'am, will try it and let you know how it goes!

Alright cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=RaeMystix
I did; But I stopped replying PM's a long time ago, after changing my moniker. Sorry.[/quote]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
cutiereborn I saw your cupcake on another thread, pls can you drop your recipe?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
loveymom:

Am in PH too.
Ok Ma, will do as soon as I get home.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pasta's officially on the menu tomorrow but this is the most upgraded rice I've had all week. Correctly served with dodo, properly fried chicken and sweetcorn for garnishing.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
loveymom:

Got the recipe from an online page, as I love to try out recipes . Here we go.

Cup cake recipe. 
Ingredients:
 125g flour
150g butter/margarine
 3 eggs
150g sugar
1 Tablespoon Vanilla
1teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt.
How to make:
Preheat your oven to 180C & line your cupcake tin with cases.
Place your butter and sugar in a bowl and mix well with wooden spoon or eletric mixer until light & fluffy.
 Beat the eggs and gradually add into the mix a little at a time until it is smooth. Add the vanilla extract and mix as well.
[img][/img]Now add the flour, baking powder and salt (already sevied to incorporate air). Mix well until very smooth.
Fill each cupcake case with 2/3 of the misture and bake for about 15 to 20mins.
Cool in a rack after baked.‎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 19, 2017
cutiereborn:

Got the recipe from an online page, as I love to try out recipes . Here we go.

Cup cake recipe. 
Ingredients:
 125g flour
150g butter/margarine
 3 eggs
150g sugar
1 Tablespoon Vanilla
1teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt.
How to make:
Preheat your oven to 180C & line your cupcake tin with cases.
Place your butter and sugar in a bowl and mix well with wooden spoon or eletric mixer until light & fluffy.
 Beat the eggs and gradually add into the mix a little at a time until it is smooth. Add the vanilla extract and mix as well.
[img][/img]Now add the flour, baking powder and salt (already sevied to incorporate air). Mix well until very smooth.
Fill each cupcake case with 2/3 of the misture and bake for about 15 to 20mins.
Cool in a rack after baked.‎

Thanks, but I think the 3 eggs is much cos the flour is not up to a cup,. I might be wrong though, will use 2 eggs for a start. Also the flour should be 150g as well. I will reduce the sugar to 100g. 1 tbsp vanilla, it will be too strong so will use 1tsp. Will let you know how it turns out
Thanks once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (3495) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m), PissInside, Uthman2senior and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.