Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5757121 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Agidi akwu. I didn't make the agidi this time. I didn't make the ofe akwu either. But it's homemade. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
sisisioge:

Cute! Thanks a ton. I can marinate with salt in the fridge ba? No mind me, this is an important venture that I had to ensure the fault is not from me grin if any occurs.

I know u must have done the cooking by now,this is in case of another time,when next...just buy,kill and cut.keep in the fridge without washing at all.I mean leave it with the blood. U know that thing that we remove from the neck ?don't remove just keep like that,when u want to cook it,remove that thing ,wash properly n cook.
Thank me later
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 2:02am On Apr 21, 2017
Probz:
Agidi akwu. I didn't make the agidi this time. I didn't make the ofe akwu either. But it's homemade. cool
to be honest that looks very bad, so u no fit design the food small or serve it in appetising plates, you plates are very dirty and d rag is messy and honestly dat does nt say good tings about you as a pesin, d agidi is very badly presented and d ofe aku looks like vomit my 3 year old nephew would poo up. you need to go to cooking school and check out my ofe aku recipe ok because i know how to make it well

even sef d aku soup looks more like onubu than banga and you say you no how to cook
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 2:07am On Apr 21, 2017
JewelStone:
Lunch: rice, beans with peppered beaf stew.
ooo that looks good, better than d ugly banga nonsense and eba agidi that guy above posted in name of ofe akwu embarassed shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by egbabiekperemo1: 3:17am On Apr 21, 2017
JewelStone:

You're way more inane than I had earlier imagined; you should be ashamed of yourself.

Ok. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

You shouldnt brings pictures of rice and beans meant for dogs and advertise it on public media. Haaba, rice and beans
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by egbabiekperemo1: 3:22am On Apr 21, 2017
Probz:

This kind plastic plate na wa o cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sisisioge: 4:26am On Apr 21, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

I know u must have done the cooking by now,this is in case of another time,when next...just buy,kill and cut.keep in the fridge without washing at all.I mean leave it with the blood. U know that thing that we remove from the neck ?don't remove just keep like that,when u want to cook it,remove that thing ,wash properly n cook.
Thank me later

Roger that Ma'am...thanks a ton now cheesy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2017
ewa26:
to be honest that looks very bad, so u no fit design the food small or serve it in appetising plates, you plates are very dirty and d rag is messy and honestly dat does nt say good tings about you as a pesin, d agidi is very badly presented and d ofe aku looks like vomit my 3 year old nephew would poo up. you need to go to cooking school and check out my ofe aku recipe ok because i know how to make it well

even sef d aku soup looks more like onubu than banga and you say you no how to cook
u need to get d Bleep outta here,with ur over Sabi nonsense recipe

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2017
ewa26:

Hmm, the one where you put cinnamon and curry and served am with indomie abi?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 9:23am On Apr 21, 2017
Probz:

omo I hail your restraint

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

This kind plastic plate na wa o cry
Don't start looking for shakara with me. Commot for here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hlthspicesng: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
For all your spices: Cinnamon, Turmeric, Cumin, Clove, coriander, Fenugreek, Cayenne, thyme, Kuka, Ginger. Call: 07065763259
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
hlthspicesng:
For all your spices: Cinnamon, Turmeric, Cumin, Clove, coriander, Fenugreek, Cayenne, thyme, Kuka, Ginger. Call: 07065763259
Alright.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
hlthspicesng:

Location please?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
My breakfast

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kelsidengkucio(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Gosh! Beans and egg.... I have seen my tongue!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
I view this thread all the time to like pictures and feed my eyes with delicious meals being prepared.

what I don't understand is why some spinless critics who I am so sure haven't seen the four walls of a kitchen crawl out to say rubbish.

if you don't like the pictures, by all means post your own.

Haba. live and let live.

ps- jewelstone the food looks really nice and I am sure it tastes good.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Schwartz: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
CFCman:
My breakfast
Bros, beans and eggs! I pity your co workers today grin grin
Just imagining all those silent but dangerous farts grin

Food for my dog crew, Wehdone sir, continue undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Probz:

yes bcoz dats d best combination, that's the sweets and most highest in nutritional value

your banga soup looks like poo, your jollof rice was dry and had nonsense sweetcorn and one yeye meet. truth is, you don't no how to cook and u shud b disgusted and ashamed in yourself
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
CFCman:
My breakfast
it is well. which kain rubbish combo b bean and smelly boiled egg, erm protein overload hello!! i pity your coworkers when you fart. nasty
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kelsidengkucio(m): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Teespice:
I view this thread all the time to like pictures and feed my eyes with delicious meals being prepared.

what I don't understand is why some spinless critics who I am so sure haven't seen the four walls of a kitchen crawl out to say rubbish.

if you don't like the pictures, by all means post your own.

Haba. live and let live.

ps- jewelstone the food looks really nice and I am sure it tastes good.
lafs... I know u r referring to me but why this long sermon, am only surprised about the combination cus I have never seen someone eating beans and egg in my life.
I might even give it a try.
am a guy, I no sabi cook na only chop I sabi chop so no crucify me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
One man jive....

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
kelsidengkucio:

lafs... I know u r referring to me but why this long sermon, am only surprised about the combination cus I have never seen someone eating beans and egg in my life.

Ogbeni, shift to one corner abeg.

you can't cook but you can criticise. what does that make you?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
Schwartz:

Bros, beans and eggs! I pity your co workers today grin grin
Just imagining all those silent but dangerous farts grin

Food for my dog crew, Wehdone sir, continue undecided
grin grin grin

The meal hasn't induced any fart. I'm yet to even answer the call of nature.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
sisisioge:

Roger that Ma'am...thanks a ton now cheesy.

Cool...cos it will remine fresh just as u bought it.a.friend of mine worked where they make pepper soup, she told me it's her "madam" that taught her.and each time I tried it.its been quite nice and fresh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
CFCman:

grin grin grin

The meal hasn't induced any fart. I'm yet to even answer the call of nature.
As if you would share these details.... grin grin. Thank goodness I dont work with you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:10am On Apr 22, 2017
jagugu88li:
One man jive....
em that one looks very onyibonized and not d correct Nigerian way biko abi ajebo you wan form for dis Nairaland seen spoon sef chai, is that one stew or tomarro kesshop
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:25am On Apr 22, 2017
tecno4life:
Bole
Indomie and fried eggs
Hashbrowns and scrambled eggs
to be honest all that looks disgusting, you don't no how to cook
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:55am On Apr 22, 2017
kelsidengkucio:

so guys don't cuk again dis days
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 1:04am On Apr 22, 2017
early morning egg spaghetti

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 1:26am On Apr 22, 2017
ewa26:
early morning egg spaghetti
undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.