Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5758902 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 6:22pm On May 27, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
it look pretty good. Ya 1st try?
Lady puff you back.
Have you said hi to Banmee
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Someone is missing zobo

Lol....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Lady puff you back.
Have you said hi to Banmee

Wait, you guys aren't married yet? What the hell are you two waiting for? You are just delaying the inevitable.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:37pm On May 27, 2017
lepasharon:

Yes the seeds are not too hard, theres really no need to spit them out.
They say you are meant to eat the seeds anyway cos that's where most of the goodness is.
You're supposed to eat the seeds? I spit them out. What do the seeds taste like?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
what abacha
African salad made with cassava. It's an Igbo thing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tuncutie(f): 7:35pm On May 27, 2017
Sandwich

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 8:54pm On May 27, 2017
banmee:

Wait, you guys aren't married yet? What the hell are you two waiting for? You are just delaying the inevitable.
Your suggestion was a little too late... wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 8:56pm On May 27, 2017
tuncutie:
Sandwich
Lemme guess I see letuce and minced meat..... the rest....

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 8:59pm On May 27, 2017
here we go
Mashed potatoes and beans stew with minced beef

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
here we go

You no wan gree oooh.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2017
Made obe efo for lunch. Fully loaded with shaki, ponmo and goat meat. Twas nice. Haven't cooked in a long time. Nothing sucks more than Defac food.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 1:04am On May 28, 2017
banmee:

You no wan gree oooh.
Oga mi how I for do?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 1:05am On May 28, 2017
banmee:
Made obe efo for lunch. Fully loaded with shaki, ponmo and goat meat. Twas nice. Haven't cooked in a long time. Nothing sucks more than Defac food .
Nice one Sir. Looks alluring grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 1:11am On May 28, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Oga mi how I for do?

Instead make you marry puff puff you no wan hear. Even if e no fit cook, puff puff sure for you at least. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:13am On May 28, 2017
banmee:
Made obe efo for lunch. Fully loaded with shaki, ponmo and goat meat. Twas nice. Haven't cooked in a long time. Nothing sucks more than Defac food .
Yum

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 1:43am On May 28, 2017
1bkaye:

Yum

You can say that again. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 1:47am On May 28, 2017
cococandy:

You're supposed to eat the seeds? I spit them out. What do the seeds taste like?

They are crunchy and a bit sour, nothing unbearable...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:25am On May 28, 2017
lepasharon:

They are crunchy and a bit sour, nothing unbearable...

mmm. I see
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:36am On May 28, 2017
tuncutie:
Sandwich
this make me hungry for burger king cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:37am On May 28, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
here we go
it look nasty lipsrsealed tongue.

Hi banmee

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Minabee: 6:55am On May 28, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
it look pretty good. Ya 1st try?
Thanks. Yes it's pretty much my first try
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 9:13am On May 28, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:

Hi banmee

Hi puffy. Carefull. You are asking for an asss whooping from bamz.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:39am On May 28, 2017
banmee:

Hi puffy. Carefull. You are asking for an asss whooping from bamz.
i can handle the old man tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:

Daaayyyyuuummmnnnn. . . . . .jaqenhghar, she just called you an old man. Shots fired. This is going to be goooooood. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by juman(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2017
Remember to drink a lot of water daily.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 28, 2017
banmee:

Daaayyyyuuummmnnnn. . . . . .jaqenhghar, she just called you an old man. Shots fired. This is going to be goooooood. grin
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tuncutie(f): 1:31pm On May 28, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Lemme guess I see letuce and minced meat..... the rest....

Loool...yea...home made minced meat made from bread crumbs,sliced Agege bread,cabbage,bama+ketchup mixed,green pepper,red pepper
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 4:25pm On May 28, 2017
banmee:

Instead make you marry puff puff you no wan hear. Even if e no fit cook, puff puff sure for you at least. grin
Man shall not live by puff puff alone grin
esp me when dislike puff puff die

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 4:27pm On May 28, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:

Hi ban mee
You started eh ? angry angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 4:27pm On May 28, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
All talk puff puff. Where is Obontami
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:54am On May 29, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

You started eh ? angry angry
tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 2:53pm On May 30, 2017
hello people
it's being sometime now,
in my own view cooking has a lot to do with your mood, unfortunately i have lost that mood for some months now, eating out is the order of the day.
But i stumbled on this huge chunk of meat which i used to make a nice sauce and my favorite vegetable soup efo riro.
Anybody can guess what this is?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.