Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5773324 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 2:58pm On May 30, 2017
ayyoshert:
hello people
it's being sometime now,
in my own view cooking has a lot to do with your mood, unfortunately i have lost that mood for some months now, eating out is the order of the day.
But i stumbled on this huge chunk of meat which i used to make a nice sauce and my favorite vegetable soup efo riro.
Anybody can guess what this is?
Don't tell me that's a python. WTF?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 3:04pm On May 30, 2017
banmee:
Don't tell me that's a python. WTF?
absolutely, tastes so much like dry big fish,
a small bite fills the whole mouth,
very chewy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2017
ayyoshert:

very chewy.
ewww

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SlowlybtSurely: 5:10pm On May 30, 2017
ayyoshert:

very chewy.

Very sweet meat. The pepper soup is even more delicious.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 30, 2017
ayyoshert:

very chewy.

You are right about it tasting like dry fish

Tasted it once lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2017
Jigba:

You are right about it tasting like dry fish

Tasted it once lipsrsealed

I don't think I can eat anything that potentially has probably eaten another human being.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by enoqueen: 5:57pm On May 30, 2017
ayyoshert:
hello people
it's being sometime now,
in my own view cooking has a lot to do with your mood, unfortunately i have lost that mood for some months now, eating out is the order of the day.
But i stumbled on this huge chunk of meat which i used to make a nice sauce and my favorite vegetable soup efo riro.

Pix of the efo riro.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 11:16pm On May 30, 2017
Last night's dinner: juicy grilled chicken breast with potato wedges and chilli mayo sauce

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 2:06am On May 31, 2017
Well am delta ibo by nationalirri but do in some instances cook d Yoruba foods and here I'll be showing you how to make the type ewedu that yoruba women cook for d yoruba owambe ok

Right, you need ewedu leafings, egusi, eggs, salt, crayfish and buka stew ok

Peel the ewedu leafs, blend with mora and pestilence like u wee be doing for d afang soup, but in a pot to boil till water don dry (like soup preparation). Then beat with broomstickin, add palm oil with crayfish, ground egusi mixed wit egg yolk, (and iru) and do so till it boils very well ok. Den serve wit boiled egg, amala and maybe just alonenif uou can't afford amala and egg

Take it in a big cooler to parry and keep it separateness from buka stew ok

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 2:16am On May 31, 2017
stop with the avocado and honey glazed shikin, come to me for good appetising nutritiouns and traditionalistic cuisines ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2017
Hi all,

Please where can I buy old fashioned or steel cut Oat in bulk or large quantities in Ibadan ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by prettyamebo: 9:51pm On May 31, 2017
[quote author=ewa26 post=57041320]Well am delta ibo by nationalirri but do in some instances cook d Yoruba foods and here I'll be showing you how to make the type ewedu that yoruba women cook for d yoruba owambe ok

Peel the ewedu leafs, blend with mora and pestilence like u wee be doing for d afang soup, but in a pot to boil till water don dry (like soup preparation). Then beat with broomstickin, add palm oil with crayfish, ground egusi mixed wit egg yolk, (and iru) and do so till it boils very well ok. Den serve wit boiled egg, amala and maybe just alonenif uou can't afford amala and egg

You just murdered me with your ewedu recipe! grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waxdude: 11:05pm On May 31, 2017
banmee:

I don't think I can eat anything that potentially has probably eaten another human being.
heheheheheh

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 12:12am On Jun 01, 2017
ewa26:
Well am delta ibo by nationalirri but do in some instances cook d Yoruba foods and here I'll be showing you how to make the type ewedu that yoruba women cook for d yoruba owambe ok

Can I have ewedu with ketchup-based jollof rice and agege bread?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2017
Probz:

Can I have ewedu with ketchup-based jollof rice and agege bread?
yes you can dear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=prettyamebo post=57070334][/quote]oo tnx, das d way iya Ijebu tot me ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 3KINGZ18: 5:46am On Jun 02, 2017
armyofone:
Hi all,

Please where can I buy old fashioned or steel cut Oat in bulk or large quantities in Ibadan ?
go to a supermarket ask for the brand millville>they make oat in all variety
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tobe4real(m): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2017
JewelStone:
Last night's dinner: juicy grilled chicken breast with potato wedges and chilli mayo sauce
hi jewel stone
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 03, 2017
ayyoshert:
hello people
it's being sometime now,
embarassed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bigidea(m): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2017
Choose from our easy-to-follow weight loss plans to take the first step to a healthier, happier you! SNACKS Satisfy that sweet tooth or tantalize your taste buds with something salty—every choice is weight-loss approved. Nutrisystem reviews

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SoupEmbassy: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Soup Embassy now offers speedy soup delivery in Lagos and Abuja.All you have to do to get your favorite of soup prepared and delivered to your home while you go around doing your daily routine is just to visit their website www.soupembassy.com, select your preferred soup, add to cart and check out. Unlike others that require you to make payment upfront, Soup Embassy gives you an option to conveniently pay Cash on Delivery or online using your ATM card. Before now, the Abuja based soup retailer limited home delivery to Abuja and environs alone but has decided to extend their services to Lagos because of the frequent orders they turn down from their loyal who have moved to Lagos. All soups comes with 20 pieces of beef, ponmo (kanda/cowskin), stockfish and smoked fish in 4 Litres bowl.

Soup Embassy is working to help busy persons in urban areas who barely have the time to cook at home due to a busy lifestyle created by work stress and the constant traffic congestion that hinder them from been able to cook. Soup Embassy offer to persons with little or no time to go to the market after work and prepare their desired home-made meals an option of getting well prepared Nigerian dishes, cooked under very hygienic conditions and replacing the eat-out options they’ve been compelled to live.

The soups are delivered to homes fresh and can be stored in the freezer for future encounters, defrosted when hunger knocks and savoured with your favourite meals. Whether customers are stuck in traffic, live long miles away from home, children gets back from school before the parents, Soup Embassy is all you need.

Looking For >>> Where to Order a Pot Of Soup Online in Nigeria, Pay Cash When Delivered To Your Home In Lagos or Abuja click here for Where to buy Soup Online in Nigeria
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
bigidea:
Choose from our easy-to-follow weight loss plans to take the first step to a healthier, happier you! SNACKS Satisfy that sweet tooth or tantalize your taste buds with something salty—every choice is weight-loss approved. Nutrisystem reviews

How did you find your way to this forum? Lol.
BTW does nutrisystem deliver to nigeria ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
That's nice
SoupEmbassy:
Soup Embassy now offers speedy soup delivery in Lagos and Abuja.All you have to do to get your favorite of soup prepared and delivered to your home while you go around doing your daily routine is just to visit their website www.soupembassy.com, select your preferred soup, add to cart and check out. Unlike others that require you to make payment upfront, Soup Embassy gives you an option to conveniently pay Cash on Delivery or online using your ATM card. Before now, the Abuja based soup retailer limited home delivery to Abuja and environs alone but has decided to extend their services to Lagos because of the frequent orders they turn down from their loyal who have moved to Lagos. All soups comes with 20 pieces of beef, ponmo (kanda/cowskin), stockfish and smoked fish in 4 Litres bowl.

Soup Embassy is working to help busy persons in urban areas who barely have the time to cook at home due to a busy lifestyle created by work stress and the constant traffic congestion that hinder them from been able to cook. Soup Embassy offer to persons with little or no time to go to the market after work and prepare their desired home-made meals an option of getting well prepared Nigerian dishes, cooked under very hygienic conditions and replacing the eat-out options they’ve been compelled to live.

The soups are delivered to homes fresh and can be stored in the freezer for future encounters, defrosted when hunger knocks and savoured with your favourite meals. Whether customers are stuck in traffic, live long miles away from home, children gets back from school before the parents, Soup Embassy is all you need.

Looking For >>> Where to Order a Pot Of Soup Online in Nigeria, Pay Cash When Delivered To Your Home In Lagos or Abuja click here for Where to buy Soup Online in Nigeria
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Managed to arrange this for sunday lunch

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garden mix and tsaks for a starter (My aunt). Meat assorted, grilled popatoes, pap and pepper lops as main course (me and my 6years old cousin)

Patiently waiting for my cousin (responsible for desserts). I am not really waiting......chances of them coming... grin and if they do come its poison grin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 2:54am On Jun 06, 2017
tuncutie:
Yam pottage of lyf

I must cook u today cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eddybrigs: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2017
Vegetable egg and boiled plantain

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 2:59am On Jun 10, 2017
Breakfast
for this weekend

Tarte l'ancienne

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lunch is served

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dharmeeluv: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
The Third edition of the Nigerian Campus Cooking Contest (N3C) is here as it sets to invade South-west Nigeria. Nigeria Campus Cooking Contest is an annual event aimed at improving and discovering the best cooking talents in the country.

This year, the event will be carried out on 7 states in South-west Nigeria - Ogun, Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti and Kwara state. 52campuses will compete, 12centres will be used on 5stage and at the end only 1winner - the Master Chef.

Event will start July and run through August (stay close to social pages and contact).
The finals of this prestigious food contest will for the first time be held in Lagos. It will involve 1001 competing participants.

Sales of Form will start Monday, 1st of May, 2017 to Friday, 30th June, 2017.
Prizes.
* First prize - #250,000 + Kitchen Equipments

* Second prize - #150,000 + Kitchen Equipments

* Third prize - #100,000 + Cooking Equipments
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 3:28am On Jun 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eleniyan2020, babepink(f), prittyboi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.