Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767665 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by makydebbie(f): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
No be flowers be that?
Village man, I'm not surprised. sad

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kondomatic(m): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Village man, I'm not surprised. sad
Why will you eat flowers?

Can't you prepare normal food? Are you a bee or butterfly?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by makydebbie(f): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
Why will you eat flowers?

Can't you prepare normal food? Are you a bee or butterfly?
Izzi your flowers? Don't drink panadol for my headache na. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Made fried rice with sauce, salad and chicken. kiss kiss

hmmmm na wa o shocked

i presume u dont eat much qui?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kondomatic(m): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Izzi your flowers? Don't drink panadol for my headache na. tongue
Izzi your panadol?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by makydebbie(f): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

hmmmm na wa o shocked

i presume u dont eat much qui?
Not really.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by makydebbie(f): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
Izzi your panadol?
Izzi your headache?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kondomatic(m): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Izzi your headache?
Goan sleep.

Don't forget to Holla gringrin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Not really.

i see.............................

So you love trying out new things (new food recipe(s) o be precise) huh

what happens if it eventually doesnt come out good undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by makydebbie(f): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
Goan sleep.

Don't forget to Holla gringrin
You too. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by makydebbie(f): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

i see.............................

So you love trying out new things (new food recipe(s) o be precise) huh

what happens if it eventually doesnt come out good undecided
That'll be a big waste.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
That'll be a big waste.

oh i see

ermmm i've been thinking of trying one recipe for plantain i saw in one website like that

they called it baked plantain

ever tries it before?

(just wanna know if you have and if yes how it turned out to be cos i wouldnt want to try it and end up watsing it all)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by makydebbie(f): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

oh i see

ermmm i've been thinking of trying one recipe for plantain i saw in one website like that

they called it baked plantain

ever tries it before?

(just wanna know if you have and if yes how it turned out to be cos i wouldnt want to try it and end up watsing it all)
I've no idea.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
I've no idea.

okay.......maybe you dont know it as baked plaintain

u've ever semi-boiled plantain
then blend it with any fruit flavour and also add little milk to it before putting in da oven to bake
(thats the recipe.,......u havent done dis before have you?)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by makydebbie(f): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

okay.......maybe you dont know it as baked plaintain

u've ever semi-boiled plantain
then blend it with any fruit flavour and also add little milk to it before putting in da oven to bake
(thats the recipe.,......u havent done dis before have you?)
No I haven't tried it. Maybe you should.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
No I haven't tried it. Maybe you should.

will do

thanks anyways

and ermm i'll advice you dont take my threat on that other thread lightly o as i am damn serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
My smoky party rice remix. Who wan scrub pot for munwa?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Probz:
My smoky party rice remix. Who wan scrub pot for munwa?

Gimme some na cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by calliope(f): 1:03am On Jul 02, 2017
AHCB:
Chilling in a local beer parlour. They say that stuff is nkwobi. But I doubt it.
Oh lawd. I recall vividly the last time I chow this. (defense night celebrations to be precise) and twas a bliss coupled with shots of vodka. grin

Hope twas garnished well enough? You want to make me crave nkwobi ba? You just might succeed smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dingbang(m): 1:10am On Jul 02, 2017
mzjaney:
So i made this okro soup this evening cheesy
please don't Cook okro soup again

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dingbang(m): 1:11am On Jul 02, 2017
makydebbie:
what is this? angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 4:38am On Jul 02, 2017
makydebbie:
How much frying did you actually do?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AHCB: 6:31am On Jul 02, 2017
calliope:

Oh lawd. I recall vividly the last time I chow this. (defense night celebrations to be precise) and twas a bliss coupled with shots of vodka. grin

Hope twas garnished well enough? You want to make me crave nkwobi ba? You just might succeed smiley
LOL. Well it's here and there, nothing to be happy about. Though the pepper and onions is what I love the most.

You drink vodka, a lot?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2017
AHCB:
LOL. Well it's here and there, nothing to be happy about. Though the pepper and onions is what I love the most.
You drink vodka, a lot?
It's something to be happy about for people like me who don't have easy access to ngwobi and so many Naija food cry

I drool over these photos, they bring back awesome memories. Wish someone can post photos of afang, oha, banga and edikang ikong soups, miss them like crazy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AHCB: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2017
JewelStone:

It's something to be happy about for people like me who don't have easy access to ngwobi and so many Naija food cry

I drool over these photos, they bring back awesome memories. Wish someone can post photos of afang, oha, banga and edikang ikong soups, miss them like crazy smiley
You can't cook them or you don't have access to the ingredients?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
dingbang:
please don't Cook okro soup again
Shhhhh.... if i hear peem angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tuncutie(f): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pepper snail
Congo Meat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
dingbang:
lol its obvious that thing is watery... You just carried water and pour everywhere and bought small okro...

See truth is bitter grin

ignored

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
tuncutie:
Pepper snail Congo Meat
Bet why are u doing this

This is so appetizing cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: novia22(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.