Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5756986 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Collyno82:
if truely say na u cook dis one, u will make a good house wife

I did...

Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Collyno82(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
mzjaney:

I did...

Thank you
thank God. c wife material 100yards
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
I'm surely missing nig vegetables soups.
Hit that soup with plantain amala.

Collyno82:
cheap vegetable soup. buy pumpkin is cheap now full market. buy stockfish 120 naira, buy meat 150naira n kpomo 50naira. ur soup is almost done. there is oil, pepper,salt n crayfish in the house. am done after 5mins. taste it. it taste good.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Collyno82(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
armyofone:
I'm surely missing nig vegetables soups. Hit that soup with plantain amala.
really will preserve It for u, till u come back
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 12:33am On Jul 08, 2017
loveymom:

Why quote me with such trash? Inapu ala?

Ibu onye ala?

Don't try this rubbish again.

Nonsense.....

You guys just do not listen. Stop responding to him. Anytime he quotes you just click the report button and type 2 as the reason for ewa26 comment. His post will be deleted and over time he will be banned. I've just deleted all his post. Please do same next time.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sisisioge: 4:43am On Jul 08, 2017
banmee:

You guys just do not listen. Stop responding to him. Anytime he quotes you just click the report button and type 2 as the reason for ewa26 comment. His post will be deleted and over time he will be banned. I've just deleted all his post. Please do same next time.

Abi o...loveymom is a food section veteran, she ought to know better. The ewa Monika has always been irredeemably untoward. No one should give the kid any attention.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sisisioge: 4:46am On Jul 08, 2017
jagugu88li:
....pepper wue, vhaba, garden salad, barbecue and popatoes.

Wowzerful! Now I'm hungry again grin. Was the pepper cooked? It doesn't look it...I can imagine the sweet subtle hotness and crunchy onions grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sisisioge: 4:49am On Jul 08, 2017
loveymom:

Why quote me with such trash? Inapu ala?

Ibu onye ala?

Don't try this rubbish again.

Nonsense.....

You shouldn't have bothered brightening his day further. He's a ....whew!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 6:24am On Jul 08, 2017
too many stupid pple are invading this thread to troll,where r the mods assigned to food section

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2017
Breakfast

inze:
Out of curiosity I ask, what's this?
Chicken wings and drumsticks on peri peri sauce. The sauce is mixed with a little brown beef soup to thicken it. Then sage, rosemary, parsley, garlic, onions and a little currymix to give more taste.

Steamed Bread.......

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by inze(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2017
jagugu88li:
Breakfast

Out of curiosity I ask, what's this?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
jagugu88li:
Breakfast

Chicken wings and drumsticks on peri peri sauce. The sauce is mixed with a little brown beef soup to thicken it. Then sage, rosemary, parsley, garlic, onions and a little currymix to give more taste.

Steamed Bread.......

This lady looks like the meals she posts...beautiful! Think of Opening a restaurant and become the next jevinik....your hand dey work! wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
No thanks. Not a fan of preserved vegetables.
enjoy yourself while I manage w/ kale as my Ugwu and baby spinach as my efo cheesy

Collyno82:
really will preserve It for u, till u come back
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Collyno82(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
armyofone:
No thanks. Not a fan of preserved vegetables.
enjoy yourself while I manage w/ kale as my Ugwu and baby spinach as my efo cheesy

OK oo if DAT will make u happy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
jagugu88li:
Breakfast

Steamed Bread.......
excuse me ma do u need someone who will be ur eating partner

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
funlord:
This lady looks like the meals she posts...beautiful! Think of Opening a restaurant and become the next jevinik....your hand dey work! wink
No thanks. My profession is way awesome than cooking cheesy.
sod09:
excuse me ma do u need someone who will be ur eating partner
Yes Sir, Sunday lunch tomorrow will do. Be on time please.
Address : Page 450 something
Food section street
Nairaland
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by inze(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
jagugu88li:
No thanks. My profession is way awesome than cooking cheesy.

Savage cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by afolaseg: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2017
This is lovely
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sessan luì

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
jagugu88li:
Sessan luì
Which kind wahala be this?
Abeg take ya time O

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rammyty: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2017
ayyoshert:
Managed to arrange this for sunday lunch

Please how do you achieve this. And the ingredients. thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2017
jagugu88li:
Sessan luì
u are a certified savage... angry angry
even though i never eat all this orisisi b4 dem day hungry me cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DrIkB: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
I prepared beans and fried plantain (dodo)

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DrIkB: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hot pot of Assorted stew.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
armyofone:

surely missing nig vegetables soups.

Enjoy some home made semovita and veggie draw soup while you reminisce! cheesy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by inze(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
funlord:

. . . I can bet my BTC say no be you cook am
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
inze:

. . . I can bet my BTC say no be you cook am

You for carry that your btc go bet naija office go try your luck so that your doubts go raise more cash for you! Stop derailing and post some wacks!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yorhmienerd(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
funlord:

shocked shocked
Oga na that kind Semovita only you wan finish

Fear God oo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
funlord:

Haaaaa.....

Only you wants to finish that humongous semovita?

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Oh good Lord!!
I month worth of semo at a setting?
Nice one. Was that ogbono soup ?

funlord:

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat, PerfecttTouch and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.