Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5731827 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2017
banmee:
Finally figured out how to make fried rice the right way.

damn, I love this like kilode

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2017
JewelStone:
Dinner: Goat meat vegetable soup and eba.

I haven't cooked vegetable soup in ages, decided to cook it for dinner tonight and it was a hit. My Aussie partner enjoyed it so much he asked for more...first Nigerian food he ate till the end. Lol
Oh wow. That looks amazing. Just learnt how to make it recently. Ill be uploading it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Giddyperson:

Or you can substitute with sausages. I'm not stalking you I promise cheesy just following...if there's a difference

Hahahaha
I don't eat sausages either. Only dh eats sausages
I'm very selective but I love food undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Guy which kind torture be this. Reminds me of one fried rice one Vietnamese woman made. Similar to what you described but she added shredded chicken to it. I have tried to replicate it .... but no luck
That shìt was divine... remains the best rice I have had.

Hehehehehehe. That's why i'm here bro. To torture you. grin But seriously, it took a long time to get it right. My kids nearly ate their plates and forks that day. Lol. There is nothing like the university of Youtube.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

damn, I love this like kilode

Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2017
banmee:

Thanks.
you welcome

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 10:38am On Jul 19, 2017
banmee:

Hehehehehehe. That's why i'm here bro. To torture you. grin But seriously, it took a long time to get it right. My kids nearly ate their plates and forks that day. Lol. There is nothing like the university of Youtube.
LOL
Youtube is the shìt man. I heard there was this 8 uear old kid who drove his little sister to get ice creams... learbt how to drive from youtube.... this happened somewhere in the US dont know if ya heard
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2017
banmee:

No matter how good your fried rice cant be as good as my sister's. If your kids ate hers, they'll become her kids instead grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

LOL
Youtube is the shìt man. I heard there was this 8 uear old kid who drove his little sister to get ice creams... learbt how to drive from youtube.... this happened somewhere in the US dont know if ya heard

Lol....and I thought I learn't how to drive early. Crazy things you learn on YouTube.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

No matter how good your fried rice cant be as good as my sister's. If your kids ate hers, they'll become her kids instead grin
Really? It's on now. Who she be? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2017
banmee:

Really? It on now. Who she be? grin
She lives somewhere in Miluauwkee. Id love to set this up. during one of their cool outs.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2017
banmee:

Lol....and I thought I learn't how to drive early. Crazy things you learn on YouTube.
True. You learn almost everything there.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

She lives somewhere in Miluauwkee. Id love to set this up. during one of their cool outs.

WTF?? You have a sister in the U.S? Da phuck are you still doing in Nigeria? No let me start de worry about you ooo.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2017
banmee:

WTF?? You have a sister in the U.S? Da phuck are you still doing in Nigeria? No let me start de worry about you ooo.
Like I said Sir. Im working on it grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Like I said Sir. Im working on it grin

Roger that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2017
banmee:

Roger that.
I dont kbow if you check your PM. Id PM you to keep you abreast
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

I dont kbow if you check your PM. Id PM you to keep you abreast

I'll start doing that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by succyblinks(f): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
cutiereborn:

Lovely cake. Hope you don't mind sharing your recipe.

I got the recipe from all recipes site, its just a basic one bowl cake, I also have the video bit I don't know how to post that one

But here's the link
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/17981/one-bowl-chocolate-cake-iii/

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DrIkB: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Scrambled egg with shrimps, fried noodles.. Made it specially to celebrate my sister
Bday

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pre lunch......and the owner of that small glass normally will chew the taste out, then spits the remainder of the meat. grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:27am On Jul 20, 2017
succyblinks:

I got the recipe from all recipes site, its just a basic one bowl cake, I also have the video bit I don't know how to post that one

But here's the link
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/17981/one-bowl-chocolate-cake-iii/
Thank you. Will check it out.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2017
succyblinks:
Hey guys I have been an ardent follower of this thread for over a year now and this is my first post

I'm learning how to bake and today I made my first ever chocolate cake tho I have made several other cakes which some came out bad, its part of the learning, LoL

The cake is so moist and soft it literally melts in your mouth, and u won't believe I made it on a stove top
So sorry for the long post but am so excited

My mum had already dug into the cake even before I had the chance to snap, loL
Lovely cake. Hope you don't mind sharing your recipe.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by geedimple(f): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
My pot of ogbono soup. Going down well with hot pounded yam.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
geedimple:
My pot of ogbono soup. Going down well with hot pounded yam.

Choi! kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Eba and okro soup..

Lunch, yipeee

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Damages are still being done on this thread? Lemme quickly unfollow!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
eyinjuege:
Eba and okro soup..

Lunch, yipeee

They said you ordered extra? Oya see am here....pounded yamu and fresh egusi soup and beef! Abeg bring ya money! angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
funlord:

They said you ordered extra? Oya see am here....pounded yamu and fresh egusi soup and beef! Abeg bring ya money! angry

Your wickedness has no part 2 cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Your wickedness has no part 2 cry cry

Such is life.... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dawn123(f): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
jagugu88li:
Pre lunch......and the owner of that small glass normally will chew the taste out, then spits the remainder of the meat. grin

You are definitely based in South Africa. That Stoney (Sparleta brand ) is exclusively south African. You can't convince me any other way.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
funlord:

Na so...

I will pay tomorrow. No payment today, come tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (3475) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.