Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,034 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5789141 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
JoshMedia:

You should have at least molden the EBA nau

You try sha

Am I now presenting to a 5-star continental restaurant?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoshMedia: 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
tomelistic:
Okro soup n fufu. OMG it was delicious!

Unyan, yan, why you no ground that okro well?

I don't like it that way.

It's looking cool anyway
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
funlord probz, guy’s I will like to apologise to you ok, Probz honestly that okro soup doesn’t look nice but you are normally good cook so I go let you off ok, erm sorry I thoyhht the beef had become tolotolo ok, erm I’m sorry guys ok

just leave me alone!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoshMedia: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
Probz:

Am I now presenting to a 5-star continental restaurant?
Before posting here nau.

Anyway, you don chop am, go wash the plate
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
tomelistic:
Okro soup n fufu. OMG it was delicious!

fufu and okporoko no combine well with okwuro nah!! ahn ahn i bu onye ara
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
JoshMedia:

Before posting here nau.

Anyway, you don chop am, go wash the plate

I’ll present the soup however I want. We’re not all ajebos.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoshMedia: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
ewa26:
hi, pls is it ok for Igbo men to tie wrapper and wear shimi?

Acan't hear you.
You said?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoshMedia: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
Cynate:
I'm hungry now
My launch meal
Black soup and poundo-yam grin
Wetin be this?

Never seen this
The poundo yam looks good
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoshMedia: 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
SuccyJ:
Came across garden egg sauce here and this is My first attempt in making it . Though I don't like garden eggs but Lawd this was tasty and everyone enjoyed it.

Garden egg + Irish Potato + fresh tomatoes and pepper + Kpomo + dried fish + liver + ogiri + scent leaves = fanlicious!!!!

It was eaten with half ripe plantain...
Neat and fernimoras

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoshMedia: 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=greks post=62872520]Vanilla plain cupcakes. [/quote}
Looks nice
You tried
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoshMedia: 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
Decale:
Please I have a suggestion

Let us alternate sweet food and ordinary food, ehn?

When you demons upload your food, wait small so that other people that cook beans, bread and tea, okpa, onion and rice, yam and oil, etc upload their own. In that way, we won't be having saliva dripping every time.

Bikonu, consider awa feelings at this juncture

You don't mean it
Thanks... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by khiaa(f): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
merahki:

I am in medical practice, and always tell people to eat healthy - salads
But, I don't like (I even hate shocked) salads...
Shame on me
I went on a date to a Greek restaurant one day...and thoroughly represented badly, smh. I remember the fried asparagus I managed to eat with something near horror cheesy

(But if I must, I can do lots of green pepper, strips of carrot and lettuce/cabbage and with avocado chunks and chicken strips....with a large helping of peppery pepper...avocado is the only dressing I can bear to consider)

Anyway, I envy people who eat salads the way goats eat grass...I always mentally slap them as they dig in.

Gosh, that salad you described sounds delicious. I want it now. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
JoshMedia:

Acan't hear you.
You said?

do Igbo men occasionally wear the wrapper?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cynate(f): 12:09am On Dec 03, 2017
JoshMedia:

Wetin be this?

Never seen this
The poundo yam looks good
Na Poundo yam oooooh
Pound of the world
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 1:25am On Dec 03, 2017
[s]
ewa26:
funlord guy’s I will like to apologise to you ok, Probz honestly that okro soup doesn’t look nice but you are normally good cook so I go let you off ok, erm sorry I thoyhht the beef had become tolotolo ok, erm I’m sorry guys ok

just leave me alone!
[/s]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by businessMODE(m): 6:31am On Dec 03, 2017
If you're to busy to cook or Looking for a buy soup ingredients
website where you can order your favorite soup online and get it delivered to your doorsteps, then you just got it. You can get it done by ordering online from Soup Embassy and pay cash on delivery or via mobile transfer. You can also pay online using your ATM card.

All orders placed before 12pm get delivered on same day. Delivery starts from 3pm to 9pm daily. To get soup ingredients
delivered to your home, visit www.soupembassy.com and order online now

Soup Embassy is Nigeria’s biggest online retailer of ready to eat soup. It has over time, proven to be the most convenient and trusted online soup market. It is a place where you can buy fresh prepared pot of your favorite soup.

With Soup Embassy, you have an you have an unlimited variety of soups to pick from. Some fresh Nigerian soups on our menu includes Afang Soup, Banga Soup, Efo- Riro Soup, Edikang Ekong Soup, Ogbono Soup, Ewedu Soup, Atama Soup, Bitterleaf Soup, Fisherman Soup, Oha Soup, Egusi Soup, Okro Soup, Ofe Nsala (White Soup), Ofada Sauce, Ofe Owerri Okazi Soup, Gbegiri Soup, Snail Sauce, Chicken Stew (1 full chicken, gizzard and ponmo), Crab and Shrimp Sauce, Beef Stew (Beef N Ponmo), Fish Stew, Chicken and Shrimp Sauce, Goat Meat Stew, Seafood Okro, Goat Meat Pepper Soup, Fresh fish Pepper Soup, etc.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2017
ewa26:

hia, fire will just descend on you now! angry and you’re still watching me, ehn! angry

How many monikers are you using to distract people here? Are they preparing their food for you to eat or what na

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kennykg(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2017
Good morning.
Strawberry custard blessed with milk and akara.
grin
#lifeofabacheloret

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoshMedia: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
Cynate:

Na Poundo yam oooooh
Pound of the world
[b][/b]
You fit help me cook am?
I dey come Togo grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoshMedia: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
kennykg:
Good morning.
grin
#lifeofabacheloret
It looks good
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lannister20: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Chicken Veggie sauce and rice, loved every bit of it

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lannister20:
Chicken Veggie sauce and rice, loved every bit of it
Not bad,I love it.
Is this brown gravy sauce?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
greks:
Vegetable Salad cool
Just the way I like it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lannister20: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
acme6:
Not bad,I love it.
Is this brown gravy sauce?

Nah, I actually don't know what to call it, more like the sauce you make for fried rice, I used green ball peppers, onions, carrots, green beans, tomatoes and chicken, added little of the chicken stock, curry, salt and Maggi
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cynate(f): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
JoshMedia:
[b][/b]
You fit help me cook am?
I dey come Togo grin cheesy
No problem
Carry am come oooooh

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lannister20:

Nah, I actually don't know what to call it, more like the sauce you make for fried rice, I used green ball peppers, onions, carrots, green beans, tomatoes and chicken, added little of the chicken stock, curry, salt and Maggi
Nice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
kennykg:
Good morning.
grin
#lifeofabacheloret
kill me cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lannister20: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
acme6:
Nice.

Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sunday special

Fried rice and salad with gizdodo and chicken

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kennykg(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
donblazer10:
kill me cry cry
Would Wi-Fi some to you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kennykg(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
JoshMedia:
It looks good
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Chikila tastes nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cousin9999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.