Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5772222 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 2:18am On Jul 01, 2013
uzoo: grand ma was not feeling any of those Pasta rubbish.. grin Just made this for her dinner. Pounded Yam and Egwusi Soup.

watch the step by step pounded yam , its Amazing how Grannies can tell the difference between Poun-DO yam ( the flour in the big satchet) and the real deal (the yam in the Wooden Mortar).... lipsrsealed

uzoo...that egwusi soup has me salivating tongue It looks delish!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 2:24am On Jul 01, 2013
Beef Wellington, uncut.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 2:24am On Jul 01, 2013
Beef Wellington, roasted herb potatoes & veggies.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 01, 2013
You try o. Not a food I go crazy for, but yours is quite presentable. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Afam4eva(m): 2:43am On Jul 01, 2013
To tell you the truth, i've not tasted a lot of the dishes that i've seen here and it's not surprising that most people posting pictures on here don't live in NIgeria. I was always wondering what other foods there are apart from Rice, beans, yam, garri and Soup but from this thead, i've learned that there are varieties of the same food. I think Nigerians should start exploring and give rice a break because the kind of shape that i've seen as heads in this country leaves a lot to be desired. Let's drink a lot of water too cos some people eat akpu without drinking water thereby makinf their body look like a storehouse of stones that are used for house construction. Let's also not forget milk to give our skin that soft and smooth texture instead of having scaly skins that confuses us for a roasted fish.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 01, 2013
Afam4eva: To tell you the truth, i've not tasted a lot of the dishes that i've seen here and it's not surprising that most people posting pictures on here don't live in NIgeria. I was always wondering what other foods there are apart from Rice, beans, yam, garri and Soup but from this thead, i've learned that there are varieties of the same food. I think Nigerians should start exploring and give rice a break because the kind of shape that i've seen as heads in this country leaves a lot to be desired. Let's drink a lot of water too cos some people eat akpu without drinking water thereby makinf their body look like a storehouse of stones that are used for house construction. Let's also not forget milk to give our skin that soft and smooth texture instead of having scaly skins that confuses us for a roasted fish.

I'm sure many people in Nigeria would love to explore and try different foods and drink more water, but many people in Nigeria are just managing. Regarding your comment about milk, milk can have the opposite effect on people's skin, as with some other diary products, so I wouldn't be so quick to tell people to drink more milk. When it comes to the skin, water is always the best.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 01, 2013
Well, I had rice for dinner sha lol. Dad insisted on making us jollof rice so we allowed him lol. I had my youngest sis fry the plantain. Her first time. It's not black! Lol. Steamed broccoli as usual.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2013
Stellasmeza:

uzoo...that egwusi soup has me salivating tongue It looks delish!

thanks smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 25omega(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
uzoo: grand ma was not feeling any of those Pasta rubbish.. grin Just made this for her dinner. Pounded Yam and Egwusi Soup.

watch the step by step pounded yam , its Amazing how Grannies can tell the difference between Poun-DO yam ( the flour in the big satchet) and the real deal (the yam in the Wooden Mortar).... lipsrsealed
That is impressive. Abeg can you make me a plate?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 25omega(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
Stellasmeza: Beef Wellington, roasted herb potatoes & veggies.
Did you make this? that ish looks soooo yummy can i get a plate?

How do you as the chef stay fit with all these amazing dishes you keep dropping on us here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
ogugua88: @Dreamsinbc, YUM!!!! I love thick egusi with LOADS of greens!!! *dancing*
LMAO! I'll DHL it to you. @CFCfan, thanksssss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
Simple fried rice, oven fried chicken and coleslaw.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
25omega: That is impressive. Abeg can you make me a plate?

sure, no problem, just let me know which courier service
delivers to your location within hours grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
25omega: Did you make this? that ish looks soooo yummy can i get a plate?

How do you as the chef stay fit with all these amazing dishes you keep dropping on us here

Thank you 25omega! Yes, I did make that. Where are you at? I'll fix you a plate smiley

I like to eat. I just do it in moderation and work out every day except Sundays smiley . Also, if I make a big batch of food, I share it with my neighbors.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
undecided stockfish smells

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
lepasharon: undecided stockfish smells
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
lepasharon: undecided stockfish smells

Its gross undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
I love the smell. It means food is on the way lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
@lepa, that thing looks like dead rat that has stayed long in water, abi na lizard sef....lol.
Hey! dont even try using your hands to wash those that "stink" oh!...Aaaarrrrg!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
It smells like Iru,it stank up the whole house lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 4:16am On Jul 02, 2013
Orange chicken wings with dipping sauce & roasted herb sweet potatoes

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2013
^^^ I haven't eaten

wrong move, wrong move angry angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2013
^^^lmao
this tread is for the eyes not the stomach!lol
btw is that a food pics?...lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dreamsinbc(f): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2013
@Stellasmeza, pls can you share the recipe for the orange chicken? TIA. I made something like that with pineapple, but with beef.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 25omega(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
Stellasmeza: Orange chicken wings with dipping sauce & roasted herb sweet potatoes
yo you are killing it with all that delicious looking food. your BF or hubby definitely will have nothing to complain about in the food dept. Same can be said for the other ladies on this topic.

uzoo:

sure, no problem, just let me know which courier service
delivers to your location within hours grin grin
Fedex can get it to me quick quick

Stellasmeza:

Thank you 25omega! Yes, I did make that. Where are you at? I'll fix you a plate smiley

I like to eat. I just do it in moderation and work out every day except Sundays smiley . Also, if I make a big batch of food, I share it with my neighbors.
Thats whats up. wow you work out everyday? i guess if it's part of your routine then it would be easy to keep up with. oh by the way FEDEX can transporta plate to VA quickly lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pink1: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2013
Good ole' rice with chicken and shrimp sauce

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pink1: 7:06am On Jul 03, 2013
Regular rice and stew grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 7:09am On Jul 03, 2013
Pink!:
Regular rice and stew grin

That looks good Pink!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2013
Dreamsinbc: @Stellasmeza, pls can you share the recipe for the orange chicken? TIA. I made something like that with pineapple, but with beef.

Dreamsinbc, I will have the recipe up God-willing by this weekend. Please check back on my blog: www.stellasmeza..com
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pink1: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2013
Stellasmeza:

That looks good Pink!

Obrigada kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2013
25omega: yo you are killing it with all that delicious looking food. your BF or hubby definitely will have nothing to complain about in the food dept. Same can be said for the other ladies on this topic.

Thats whats up. wow you work out everyday? i guess if it's part of your routine then it would be easy to keep up with. oh by the way FEDEX can transporta plate to VA quickly lol

Thank you 25omega! Hubby is a happy man grin. OK then, keep an eye out for that FEDEX van smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: danielclerkson(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.