Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5738194 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 12:11am On Jul 20, 2013
This was what i made for dinner today ,CHICKEN SHAWARMA WITH GRILLED LIVER KEBABS

Just added one sausage each to two of the wraps,i wish i had enough to make more wraps

made a spicey tahini sauce , which i later poured all over the liver .

whats in the skewers? - sprinkled Some olive oil on the green,red peppers ,cucumbers,pineapple and grilled liver(dont like to eat raw onions ,so didn't add it)

garnished with some grape fruits. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2013
Uzoo! Uzoo!! Uzoo!!! How many times did I call you? I must get shawama today!..... No no no, I overcome this heavy temptation ooo! watching my weight closely!*frowning*

Great job there Uzoo! Inviting indeed!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2013
iyeayo: First picture: Pap with evaporated milk, and stewed beans
shocked shocked pap and beans...eating it at the same time

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2013
iyeayo: First picture: Pap with evaporated milk, and stewed beans
shocked shocked milk and beans...eating it at the same time

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sanandreas(m): 9:16am On Jul 20, 2013
Uzoo u are a gud cook. I which i can taste that meal of yours

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
itsmelex: Uzoo! Uzoo!! Uzoo!!! How many times did I call you? I must get shawama today!..... No no no, I overcome this heavy temptation ooo! watching my weight closely!*frowning*

Great job there Uzoo! Inviting indeed!!

lol..... cheesy cheesy cheesy Three times ,you called me three times , I'm cracking up here...lol

Thanks!

sanandreas: Uzoo u are a gud cook. I which i can taste that meal of yours

Thank you, close your eyes and your wish may come true grin

Thanks y'all...But seriously whats with guys and Shawarma ? Seems they were made for each other. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by VENUSS(f): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
Please is there any way I can reduce the size of my photo on phone?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
uzoo:
Thanks y'all...But seriously whats with guys and Shawarma ? Seems they were made for each other. cheesy
I once gave out my ATM card because of shawarma lipsrsealed

VENUSS: Please is there any way I can reduce the size of my photo on phone?

What phone?
Download a photo editing app but some come as stock apps
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iyeayo(f): 1:25am On Jul 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: shocked shocked milk and beans...eating it at the same time

(Ogun eje buruku, ogun eje tio la fi we) Original blood enriching combination smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tjskii(f): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2013
@uzoo gimme d recipe for dt ur tahini sauce sharply cheesy
Suddenly craving shawama,infact gimme d whole recipe for ur shawama

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AmyMarins(f): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
♓☎LL☺°˚° sweet people! Am an ardent follower of dis beautiful thread.

Please, i badly need recipes on ♓☺w to prepare different meals with irish potato. I have so many and i seriously cant keep deep-frying. I'd aprec8 it! Yesterday, i made curry sauce with it. I really luv irish potatoes!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 23, 2013
Very late lunch. Does this count as cooking? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2013
joeydozzy:
I once gave out my ATM card because of shawarma lipsrsealed

Now,thats whati'm talking about.... made for each other. grin

@tjskii

the chicken shawarma recipe and directions can be found here http://productsthatactuallydowork..com/p/culinary.html

Tahini sauce recipe

2 cloves minced garlic
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup tahini ( this is basically SESAME SEED PASTE)
1 tsp chopped radish (optional)
1/4 cup water
2 tbsp Chilli (optional if you want a hot/spicey sauce)

Directions
In a bowl add the first 5 ingredients and mix with a wire whisk until well combined. Mix in the chilli and stir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
What I made for dinner---White rice and ofada stew cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
Okay. I desperately need to eat some ofada.

Modella - FedEx me
wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
adaobi123: Okay. I desperately need to eat some ofada.

Modella - FedEx me
wink
loool...no FedEx in Naija, when I get to the States, I'll mail you some grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
ItsModella:
loool...no FedEx in Naija, when I get to the States, I'll mail you some grin grin

Really ? Daz a shame.....okay I'll wait till then. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
adaobi123:

Really ? Daz a shame.....okay I'll wait till then. cool
There is actually but it's bloody expensive.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
ItsModella:

Okay okay. Don't bother yourself tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
ITSMODELLA if you dont know, I do the oficial tasting in this thread!lol.
Oya before I saction you, quietly put the spoon so I do my work ooo

Looks great!
DISCLAIMER(interpreted from pics): stay away, the rightful owner has the spoon except U dont mind using your fingers. hahahaaaaa
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 24, 2013
itsmelex: ITSMODELLA if you dont know, I do the oficial tasting in this thread!lol.
Oya before I saction you, quietly put the spoon so I do my work ooo

Looks great!
DISCLAIMER(interpreted from pics): stay away, the rightful owner has the spoon except U dont mind using your fingers. hahahaaaaa
ok, I'll get spoons for the both of us, you know you can't eat the food alone grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EzePromoe: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2013
ItsModella:
I refuse to be broke + I refuse to spend = I agree to be a miser cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2013
Oya am waiting oh! I scrolled up again to that rice and actually swallowed saliver on seeing the pics!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by VENUSS(f): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2013
Amy Mar'ins:

Please, i badly need recipes on ♓☺w to prepare different meals with irish potato. I have so many and i seriously cant keep deep-frying. I'd aprec8 it! Yesterday, i made curry sauce with it. I really luv irish potatoes!
I made a dish with potatoes, I had wanted to upload but cos of size Issue. Its a simple dish o.

Dice and cook potatoes in salty water,
When cooked drain the water through a basket.
Make a egg sauce with lots of sliced onions, red pepper (tatase) and green pepper and curry. Then pour the potatoes in and stir. Yummy.
You can also make a potato salad.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
Amy Mar'ins:

Here's a picture of today's dinner ROAST POTATOES WITH FRIED TURKEY AND SOME GRAVY

sorry about the potatoes though, it almost got burnt while i was watching NCIS LOS ANGELES grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 25, 2013
*throws plate of indomie away*

Thanks Uzoo. Real thanks angry angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 25, 2013
uzoo:

Here's a picture of today's dinner ROAST POTATOES WITH FRIED TURKEY AND SOME GRAVY

sorry about the potatoes though, it almost got burnt while i was watching NCIS LOS ANGELES grin

Both plates look really colourful, uzoo. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
@joeydozzy
lol... cheesy Thanks

@Yield
Thank you smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Uzoo, niceeeee! Me too, I burnt spring rolls watching NCIS:LA
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dreamsinbc: Uzoo, niceeeee! Me too, I burnt spring rolls watching NCIS:LA

OMG.....ROTF... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i am actually laughing out loud!!!

i'm glad i'm not alone ...so my family can stop calling me a Crime Series addict grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bawss1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
Stellasmeza sure makes lovely looking dishes. Damn.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
English breakfast grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.