Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5752456 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2018

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nairalanddist: 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
jummiefoodie:

Yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
jummiefoodie:
Are you the one eating all these foods?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
As e dey hot

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
dopeJemi:
As e dey hot

Too much
for one person cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Chikita66:
Are you the one eating all these foods?
Yes o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Too much
for one person cry

Lol, it wasn't just for me

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
dopeJemi:
As e dey hot
So it's only you dat eat all this many food

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by officialteemi(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
dopeJemi:
As e dey hot
dahhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richie0974: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Royalblak007, what have we done to deserve this, is it a crime to follow you again??
Somebody's mouth will not rest from salivating to the mouth watering meals you quote, na wa o. It's not just fair cry. All these people too will cook and upload without inviting those in the shadows to join in. angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by perfectcrown(f): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lunch : sweet potatoes,honey beans and efo riro

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:

So it's only you dat eat all this many food

No oh, though it's not too much for me alone. We were 4
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
dopeJemi:

No oh, though it's not too much for me alone. We were 4
Alright... Hope it was enough, cause i know guys to eat alot
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:

Alright... Hope it was enough, cause i know guys to eat alot

It wasn't, we had to play a bet with cards for who will take the last spaghetti in the pot, You are looking at the winner of the bet grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
dopeJemi:

It wasn't, we had to play a bet with cards for who will take the last spaghetti in the pot, You are looking at the winner of the bet grin grin grin
Lol
Just like i suspected.. More reason i don't eat with my bro or my male friends, I get left behind..
So i eat half while cooking and pick the food when eating with them, until i was caught.

I know next time, the others won't think of betting with the remaining grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
Just like i suspected.. More reason i don't eat with my bro or my male friends, I get left behind..
So i eat half while cooking and pick the food when eating with them, until i was caught.

I know next time, the others won't think of betting with the remaining grin grin grin

You are wicked grin grin grin Thanks for this very vital information

Yes, they know better now, If not for greed, we would have all eaten the food in peace, there was bread, left over chicken and the spaghetti, we played thrice for them, one for the bread, the chicken and the spaghetti. I won all. If I hear say I share grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
dopeJemi:

You are wicked grin grin grin Thanks for this very vital information

Yes, they know better now, If not for greed, we would have all eaten the food in peace, there was bread, left over chicken and the spaghetti, we played thrice for them, one for the bread, the chicken and the spaghetti. I won all. If I hear say I share grin grin grin
What... Funke!!
You won the three bet cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's how you know someone who likes food..They are determined for the food.. Who cooked it? Before i award you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=LadyPrecy post=66466972][/quote]

sistaaa. . you ate all these? shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
chaarly:

sistaaa. . you ate all these? shocked
grin yes o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Richie0974:
Royalblak007, what have we done to deserve this, is it a crime to follow you again??
Somebody's mouth will not rest from salivating to the mouth watering meals you quote, na wa o. It's not just fair cry. All these people too will cook and upload without inviting those in the shadows to join in. angry
@Royalblak007...I've been justified! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:

What... Funke!!
You won the three bet cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's how you know someone who likes food..They are determined for the food.. Who cooked it? Before i award you.

We were 4, two boys and two girls, the girls made it, even though I felt pity for them, I still didn't share cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
dopeJemi:

We were 4, two boys and two girls, the girls made it, even though I felt pity for them, I still didn't share cheesy
Lol
So girls follow you play that kind rough play grin grin grin
You would have given them na, per gentleman that you are..

We gat stop derailing, before they come for our heads.
But next time, SHARE

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
So girls follow you play that kind rough play grin grin grin
You would have given them na, per gentleman that you are..

We gat stop derailing, before they come for our heads.
But next time, SHARE

Okay ma cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
LadyPrecy:
grin yes o

wehdone ma!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
Watermelon slushie.
Perfect for the hot weather. kiss kiss

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Richie0974:

cheesygringrin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
perfectcrown:
Lunch : sweet potatoes,honey beans and efo riro

shocked Oluwa
oooö!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missterious(f): 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Earlier today at my end of NYSC party

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 07, 2018
missterious:
Earlier today at my end of NYSC party
See nkwobi, kai.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ainatemitayo(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Rice and tilapia fish stew for lunch kiss
[s]
Breakfast turn to lunch food[/s]

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Readonee35L(m): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Rhemy2013:
Rice and tilapia fish stew for lunch kiss
[s]
Breakfast turn to lunch food[/s]
Brunch

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.