Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5733847 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissJoy29(f): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2018
jagugu88li:

From right......1. Its red beans and peas on mayonaise
2. Homemade beetroot (boil the beet, grate, mix it with mango chutney and white vinegar) Noami14
3. Potatoes mixed with belle peeper, boilled eggs and lihm (its a homemade sweetened mayonaise.....forgot the english word)
Hmmmm....sounds interesting and intriguing. I want to come and learn at your feet. cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by purityval(m): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
jagugu88li:
Too late cry

For me and you?...... It can never be.... This love is unbreakable grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nairalander01:

Care to share your recipe??

Sorry for the late responsse

Irish potatoes - thinly sliced and partially precooked - either microwave or boiled
Onions - largely chopped
Bell peppers - various colours - largely chopped.
Hot pepper - optional
Eggs - beaten
Cheese - optional.
Seasoning - to our taste

Stir fry onions and pepper base, add the precooked potatoes and stir fry till they are fully cooked.

Season to taste - you can add some cheese to the mix. set aside to cool a bit so it doesnt scramble the egg as you add it.

Add your beaten egg and mix thoroughly when it has cooled. add to an oven proof dish sprinkly the remaining cheese on top and pop into the oven till the egg is set.

Sorry no quantities oh. just use your eye to guage it. the egg should be enough to just coat everything without the potato mix swiming inside it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pbethel: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
FRUIT SALAD
.Watermelon and pineapple, banana and orange.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
pbethel:
FRUIT SALAD
.Watermelon and pineapple, banana and orange.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6951003_img20180409183051930_jpeg6e8d404437af408a0a5eb478e7c79b30

For a minute, I thought it was Garri and stew with cashew nuts lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Julyborn:
dinner....

Recipe for this please
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
Yam with garden egg sauce....... Yummy �

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
CDCEO001:
Yam with garden egg source....... Yummy �
Where...?

Modified: Seen!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 10, 2018
purityval:

For me and you?...... It can never be.... This love is unbreakable grin grin
Okay you are forgiven, just this once simply because you said something about love and breaks grin
MissJoy29:

Hmmmm....sounds interesting and intriguing. I want to come and learn at your feet. cool
Ready when you are
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 4:41am On Apr 10, 2018
Mariangeles:
Where...?

Modified: Seen!
E don show ooo, the picture been no want show face.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nairalander01: 4:48am On Apr 10, 2018
AlphaHandMaiden:

Sorry for the late responsse

Irish potatoes - thinly sliced and partially precooked - either microwave or boiled
Onions - largely chopped
Bell peppers - various colours - largely chopped.
Hot pepper - optional
Eggs - beaten
Cheese - optional.
Seasoning - to our taste

Stir fry onions and pepper base, add the precooked potatoes and stir fry till they are fully cooked.

Season to taste - you can add some cheese to the mix. set aside to cool a bit so it doesnt scramble the egg as you add it.

Add your beaten egg and mix thoroughly when it has cooled. add to an oven proof dish sprinkly the remaining cheese on top and pop into the oven till the egg is set.

Sorry no quantities oh. just use your eye to guage it. the egg should be enough to just coat everything without the potato mix swiming inside it.
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tani99: 8:19am On Apr 10, 2018
I just saw this topic... By the way am a chef...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissJoy29(f): 8:26am On Apr 10, 2018
jagugu88li:
Okay you are forgiven, just this once simply because you said something about love and breaks grin Ready when you are
Ok. Will buzz you when I'm ready. Thanks though
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by comtem2011: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2018
CDCEO001:
Yam with garden egg source....... Yummy �
kindly send this please.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by purityval(m): 9:16am On Apr 10, 2018
jagugu88li:
Okay you are forgiven, just this once simply because you said something about love and breaks grin

Buuum izzi nuh me and you again grin grin

Cuz of you I'll start something soon. BTW Whats up with the story? still keeping us hanging abi? Post it already
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
comtem2011:
kindly send this please.
Receive it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Julyborn: 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
just something light grin grin

cc cococandy

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by spiritmanonpoint: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
check this out
99% sure
6WW6GXZ

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Julyborn: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
dopeJemi:

Recipe for this please

Chicken breast, flour,salt, pepper, spices, egg, milk, cornflake

*wash and cut chicken breast into bits, sprinkle salt (and pepper)and set aside
*add salt, pepper and other spices you like to flour and mix
* break egg into a bowl, add milk and whisk
* crush cornflakes into another bowl
** pick pieces of chicken breast, rub in the flour mix , the egg mix and then coat with the crushed cornflakes
** after coating all pieces, fry in oil(not too hot so the chicken can get cooked) till goldenbrown.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tani99:
I just saw this topic... By the way am a chef...

Teach me how to cook that beans sauce
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sweetetlove(f): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
A friend of mine shared this recipe with me and I decided to try it. KFC fried chicken, its finger licking good grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Beans and ripe plantain porridge for dinner!

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dumaro(f): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
sweetetlove:
A friend of mine shared this receipe with me and I decided to try it. KFC fried chicken, its finger licking good grin
recipe please
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by perfectcrown(f): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
sweetetlove:
A friend of mine shared this receipe with me and I decided to try it. KFC fried chicken, its finger licking good grin

Recipe biko oo!

Una no go kuku kee person with food on this thread!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Julyborn:
just something light grin grin

cc cococandy
kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PDPGuy: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thai curry is ready...

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missterious(f): 4:25am On Apr 11, 2018
The perfect three.some. Lol

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tuncutie(f): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2018
Basmati rice +Chinese soup.....
Super easy to cook.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Julyborn:

Chicken breast, flour,salt, pepper, spices, egg, milk, cornflake

*wash and cut chicken breast into bits, sprinkle salt (and pepper)and set aside
*add salt, pepper and other spices you like to flour and mix
* break egg into a bowl, add milk and whisk
* crush cornflakes into another bowl
** pick pieces of chicken breast, rub in the flour mix , the egg mix and then coat with the crushed cornflakes
** after coating all pieces, fry in oil(not too hot so the chicken can get cooked) till goldenbrown.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sweetetlove(f): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2018
dumaro:
recipe please
perfectcrown:

Recipe biko oo!

Una no go kuku kee person with food on this thread!
Ingredients: chicken, flour, chicken seasoning, dry pepper, grated onions, garlic(powder), oil, salt, egg, milk and flour
* Wash and clean the chicken, pat dry and set aside
* Mix all the seasoning in a dry bowl and divide the mixture into two, rub one part on the chicken and mix the other part with the flour( to be used in coating the chicken later)
* After coating the chicken with your seasoning, put it in the fridge for 2 hours, this will allow the chicken absorb the ingredients.
* Mix two eggs with milk and beat together ( the egg will serve as a bonding agent to allow the chicken stick to the seasoning)
* After marinating remove the chicken from the the fridge and first dip it in the egg and milk mixture, then remove from the egg and dip into the bowl of flour. The flour mix should stick to the chicken.
* Allow it to coat completely, then set aside to fry.
* Deep fry on low heat else the crust will be brown yet the chicken is uncooked inside.
* Fry till golden brown
* Invite me to come eat
This link will help you prepare a perfect kfc chicken http://www.tastyappetite.net/2012/05/how-to-make-kfc-chicken-at-home-fried.html?m=1

4 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FMCASH(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2018
grin shocked

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2018
I blame Bubu for this, but twas yummy. Suggest something juicy to wash it down with.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: garriAndsugar, Seezzy(m), Legitdimple(f), Daryl123, teebell90 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.