Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5732465 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ogorwyne(f): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sansa143:
Made by me
comtem2011,come n take tongue
Abacha of life. I tasted this stuff for the first time last year and fell in love with it. Especially with ugba and hefty kpomo. kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by praizt: 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
My first time. You guys have inspired me alot.
My spicy chicken veggie sauce.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
My Jollof rice.

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
ewa26:
pls is there a difference between how Ibo and Yoruba tribes cook jollof rice

Have you finished your ogiri okpei supaghetti-surprised ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Liftedhands:
My Jollof rice.

Is the wine non-alcoholic
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
[q
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
ewa26:
pls is there a difference between how Ibo and Yoruba tribes cook jollof rice
Why do you ask?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
Why do you ask?
Just want to know ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
FloraEC:

Have you finished your ogiri okpei supaghetti-surprised ?

Yes ooo, ps it spaghetti surprise ok

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tuncutie(f): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Seahawk:

It's super easy to cook ...in 3min you are done

Person just leave for 5 mins and you guys decided to murder everyone with deliciousness right?

Cfcman did you make that curry yourself?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tuncutie(f): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
This food go well o.

Bae very easy to do and when you ask ppl to make it for 10ppl ...they will bill you 20k ,I did not even spend up to 2k on it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tuncutie(f): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rollup Eba +Vegetable soup.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
tuncutie:

Bae very easy to do and when you ask ppl to make it for 10ppl ...they will bill you 20k ,I did not even spend up to 2k on it
How do you mould your rice into such round shape? also that Chinese soup, how do you prepare it, is it same thing as brown gravy?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tuncutie(f): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
Why do you ask?

Dunno about igbo people's preparation ....But don't allow them deceive you with using the big pot to cook d jollof....You can cook it on gas and still get that party rice smell.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
ewa26:

Yes ooo, ps it spaghetti surprise ok

Uncle ewa stop forming phune for me, is it not supaghetti-surprised that you wrote. E no purge, since you poisoned yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tuncutie(f): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
How do you mould your rice into such round shape? also that Chinese soup, how do you prepare it, is it same thing as brown gravy?

Just look for any plastic small pan ....U can use this red disposal (they use it for asun or assorted p soup) or use this butter plastic....immediately you bring the off the gas ...use your spoon to dish into d plastic u want to use and form ridges then level up,then take your flat plate and transfer d plastic on it

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tuncutie(f): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:

All you need is boneless chicken,sussage,curry,carrot ,green pepper ball,pinch of salt,Maggie and corn starch.
Powdered ginger and garlic

Procedure
Boil your chicken and beef +little water,make sure it's well seasoned then cut into the shape you want.

Cut your carrot and green pepper into square shape and add to your boil boneless chicken and beef.

Make sure its in a paste format then if it's too watery add a tea spoon of corn starch to thicken.

finish.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
tuncutie:

Just look for any plastic small pan ....U can use this red disposal (they use it for asun or assorted p soup) or use this butter plastic....immediately you bring the off the gas ...use your spoon to dish into d plastic u want to use and form ridges then level up,then take your flat plate and transfer d plastic on it
OK, thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
tuncutie:

All you need is boneless chicken,sussage,curry,carrot ,green pepper ball,pinch of salt,Maggie and corn starch.
Powdered ginger and garlic

Procedure
Boil your chicken and beef +little water,make sure it's well seasoned then cut into the shape you want.

Cut your carrot and green pepper into square shape and add to your boil boneless chicken and beef.

Make sure its in a paste format then if it's too watery add a tea spoon of corn starch to thicken.

finish.

Same thing with brown gravy, just that brown gravy doesn't use corn starch, it uses flour as thickener.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
who send me come this thread na

now hungry don come.. where I wan see food buy this night ehn.

sighs

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1Sharon(f): 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
JewelStone:
Egusi for the win...

Tell me how you made ur egusi like this pls
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mama mia

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 13, 2018
Seahawk:
Chicken thighs and loaded baked potatoes.

Pics Before and after baking
Hi coco, if I want to bake meatpie and I don't wrap the tray with foil, what will happen?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 13, 2018
jummiefoodie:
10 minutes breakfast today
shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 1:11am On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Hi coco, if I want to bake meatpie and I don't wrap the tray with foil, what will happen?
it might stick to the pan. But if you don’t have foil, just oil the pan
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 13, 2018
Seahawk:
it might stick to the pan. But if you don’t have foil, just oil the pan
OK, thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:41am On Apr 13, 2018
tuncutie:

Dunno about igbo people ....But don't allow them deceive you with using the big pot to cook d jollof....You can cook it on gas and still get that party rice smell.
"Deceive " is an offensive word!
When it comes to this thread, there are no tribalism!
So, I'd advise that you choose your words carefully 'cause you never who you might be talking to...

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:48am On Apr 13, 2018
LadyPrecy:
Mama mia
oooooooooooh! Eccellente!
Ladyprecy! cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:50am On Apr 13, 2018
cyberhike:
who send me come this thread na

now hungry don come.. where I wan see food buy this night ehn.

sighs
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:59am On Apr 13, 2018
Bomgirl:

angry angry angry angry angry
When I saw your reply to the jollof guy, I was surprised 'cause I thought he meant no harm...until I checked his profile, then I was like WTH!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 3:27am On Apr 13, 2018
Alennsar:

you are not nice at all.
grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 3:28am On Apr 13, 2018
Decale:
When you're in the shower hungry and Seahawk upload something...
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eleniyan2020, PissInside, prisomic(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.