Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749635 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 11:36pm On May 27, 2018
Jemi7:

Nothing much, Someone in the form of gotv came and complained that all we upload here are fancy dishes with little or no local dish, Dopejemi tried to correct the notion and also questioned his observations because he claimed he has never seen us upload pictures of local dishes here. After the correction by dopejemi, he asked Dopejemi to kill himself, dopejemi ignored because a wise lady here had advised him to, the same person quoted the wise lady and threw another shot at Dopejemi, calling him a rapid dog, This dopejemi couldn't take and had to fire back almost immediately, describing his entire existence in a way that he never expected or believed, This made "someone" call the mods and dopejemi's comment was deleted and he was banned. Someone felt so good that he set a trap for Dopejemi and Dopejemi fell for it while throwing subtle jabs in the process. The people of Food land felt this wasn't fair as "Someone" was the first to throw shots at dopejemi. Little did they know that Dopejemi would reincarnate as a wizard of Oz. Dopejemi came back immediately in the form of Jemi7, Someone saw this and immediately sh.it his pants and ran to call the mods again but this time around, Jemi and the Mod weren't having it, They both Got "someone" banned too and his post was also deleted.

The end
Thank you sooooooooooo much for the summary.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 11:44pm On May 27, 2018
dunasy:

Early dinner.... Made and eaten by 6pm...

Much needed energy for the match....

Real Madrid win please so I can get every from Hubby

Not really a semo fan but amala is bae ( this is the way I love eeeet)
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's me reaching the big O just looking at that amala.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:45pm On May 27, 2018
Liftedhands:

Runaway nun....where ve you been all awhile?
Drama kween.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 11:50pm On May 27, 2018
jagugu88li:
Naughty 1 grin. I don't want to see you in this street unless you bring food. Stay in literatureland or else............ This girl. Now I feel like a pig
fine geh like you,why would you feel like a pig
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 11:54pm On May 27, 2018
ahnie:

Runaway nun....where ve you been all awhile?
Drama kween.
You are addressing chinwe with nun in the same sentence? grin grin grin grin gringrin grin
Stop the joke abeg.

I'm good sis just busy hustling .

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nneejima(f): 11:54pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=Hyinkar97 post=67932043]
grin[/quote I no study geography na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:20am On May 28, 2018
lolipopandy:
fine geh like you,why would you feel like a pig
Coz I always feel hungry unlike you here, drinking water and forcing food. I hear the letter F and I automatically feel hungry grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 2:04am On May 28, 2018
jagugu88li:
Coz I always feel hungry unlike you here, drinking water and forcing food. I hear the letter F and I automatically feel hungry grin
I love cooking but sometimes I will use d whole day thinking of what to eat n will end up eating some snack

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 5:40am On May 28, 2018
Vacation is over, back to fitfam and low-carb cheesy

Dinner: Grilled lamb chops with coleslaw

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 5:44am On May 28, 2018
Mariangeles:
This is a crime! grin
Someone call the police!
Haha, please don't call the coppas, don't wanna go to jail
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 6:29am On May 28, 2018
ibkayee:
I love calamari

Oh lord, I miss calamari and tartar sauce cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jemi7: 7:06am On May 28, 2018
lolipopandy:
firt i boiled my macaroni in salt water n allowed it to cook for a lil n it shouldn't get too soft,then drain out the water
Second step_ use coconut milk to cook the macaroni just d milk no water ,allow the milk to boil for a while bfr u put in ur macaroni
Step 3 _ u must have sliced all ur vegs ,I cooked mine with coconut oil two tablespoon of coconut oil ,cooked on low heat for few seconds add Maggi n a Lil salt den add ur macaroni to it n stir

lipsrsealed is the coconut milk very important? I don't like the taste of that at all. Can I just cook the macaroni and stir fry with my veggies without adding the coconut milk?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jemi7: 7:09am On May 28, 2018
Liftedhands:

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 10:26am On May 28, 2018
Jemi7:

Beans and corn right? Damn! I love this combination like Maaaad
yea same here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 10:31am On May 28, 2018
Liftedhands:
this dude go sab I write script .

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 10:31am On May 28, 2018
wink
zaynie:

Makes bad sense on a cold rainy day kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 10:32am On May 28, 2018
tintedniggz:

Bros abeg just send one plate come my side. I go buy bread join ham. wink
I be sisi oo am sending a pot grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:35am On May 28, 2018
zaynie:

Oh lord, I miss calamari and tartar sauce cry
Bestest cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jemi7: 10:37am On May 28, 2018
queensnow:
yea same here

Oya drop recipe, I like the color
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Adesina12: 10:40am On May 28, 2018
jagugu88li:
Naughty 1 grin. I don't want to see you in this street unless you bring food. Stay in literatureland or else............

O Ya come oooo jagugu88lishhhh
food is ready.. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tintedniggz(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2018
queensnow:
I be sisi oo am sending a pot grin
My bad! How big is the pot? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 12:53pm On May 28, 2018
Jemi7:

lipsrsealed is the coconut milk very important? I don't like the taste of that at all. Can I just cook the macaroni and stir fry with my veggies without adding the coconut milk?
if u wish,I didn't use any spice on d macaroni itself so I used d milk to give it some taste but u can make it as u wish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jemi7: 1:22pm On May 28, 2018
lolipopandy:
if u wish,I didn't use any spice on d macaroni itself so I used d milk to give it some taste but u can make it as u wish

Alright thanks, will definitely be preparing this this week or next, you will see it cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 1:28pm On May 28, 2018
Jemi7:

Alright thanks, will definitely be preparing this this week or next, you will see it cheesy
okay would be waiting for pictures
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tutulicious(f): 3:25pm On May 28, 2018
loveymom:

Thanks.

Ingredients

2 and half cup flour
Half cup sugar but if you want it very sweet use 1 cup sugar
1 cup butter or 225g butter
1 tsp vanilla (optional)
A pinch of salt.
1 egg yolk.
15ml cold water.
1 tsp baking powder (optional)

Directions.

Sift flour and baking powder in a clean and dry bowl, add sugar, salt and combine. Add butter, egg yolk, vanilla. Mix with hand very well until fully combine add the water and fold in. Cover the bowl or rap the dough in a foil and refrigerate for 1 hour. Then flour your board or surface spread with rolling pin and smoothe4r the dough. Cut your desried cookie size and bake in preheated oven of 190 degrees .max 20-25 mins.

I will try this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:17pm On May 28, 2018
That looks good
JewelStone:
Vacation is over, back to fitfam and low-carb cheesy

Dinner: Grilled lamb chops with coleslaw

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2018
NOBODY COOK TODAY!!!?? Where is Jummiefoods and Marieangeles? and the other people that feed us virtually!!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:13pm On May 28, 2018
soberdrunk:

...........and some people will say "Nigeria is bad!!!" See what somebody is eating 'casually', it is not as if they are celebrating anything ooo... angry
Well...after your comment above, we decided to take a break...just in case Buhari decides to visit this thread, we don't want to pass the wrong message... grin

@Jummiefoodie what do you think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2018
Mariangeles:
Well...after your comment above, we decided to take a break...just in case Buhari decides to visit this thread, we don't want to pass the wrong message... grin

@Jummiefoodie what do you think?

If you know you don't want "hot minerals' and "sour beans" to be hungrying" you throughout this coming month, you better upload Dinner before i..................... angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 7:35pm On May 28, 2018
Dinner kiss

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zeezaa(f): 8:29pm On May 28, 2018
Bomgirl:

2 cups of warm water
1 tbsp of yeast
½ cup of sugar
Pinch of salt
6 cups of flour
1 tbsp milk flavour (I didn't have milk)

I put the sugar in the warm water and added the yeast. Waited for like 10 mins for it to foam.
Add the salt and milk flavour.
Then I added the flour one cup at a time. Till fully incorporated. Knead for 10 mins. Oil a bowl and put your dough inside. Oil it too. Cover with a damp towel for an hour.
Bring it out, punch it down and mould for a minute.
Put in your oiled baking pan, cover for 30 mins again. Put in your hot oven and bake for 30 mins.

Modified: I rubbed honey on it immediately I brought it out. It gave it a sweet top. You can use butter too.
THANKS
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 8:54pm On May 28, 2018
BLD

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.