Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749255 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2018
Izuogu1:
Today is sit at home.. Ok

I decided to prepare Okpa..

Oh, I forgot to take shots during the process of mixing..

Pic loading.....
I no sure say na you prepare am.

To Prove na you make am, Mix another again and take a pic with your moniker written in a sheet of paper beside the mixing bowl tongue

Trolling is sweet o[size=2pt]trolling is sweet o chai[/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:17am On May 30, 2018
Izuogu1:
Today is sit at home.. Ok

I decided to prepare Okpa..

Oh, I forgot to take shots during the process of mixing..

Pic loading.....
BreakFast is Ready lads!

Okpa and Golden morn

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:21am On May 30, 2018
kingreign:

To Prove na you make am, Mix another again and take a pic with your moniker written in a sheet of paper beside the mixing bowl tongue

see you.. So I should start preparing another Okpa just to show you I can prepare it? Lol...
Don't worry, when next I will cook it..
For your information, whatever I post here is prepared by me and me alone.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:26am On May 30, 2018
kingreign:

And who will bear the cost?

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 9:39am On May 30, 2018
Breakfast

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 11:16am On May 30, 2018
Jemi7:

Thanks a lot dear. But why you dey vex?
Can u imagine na wetin I use be dis grin don't mind me was multitasking while typing it cheesy didn't even go thru it b4 and after posting it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 11:17am On May 30, 2018
Liftedhands:
Breakfast
this pancake get feathers e wan fly come my side grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jemi7: 11:39am On May 30, 2018
queensnow:
Can u imagine na wetin I use be dis grin don't mind me was multitasking while typing it cheesy didn't even go thru it b4 and after posting it

Lol, it was weird and funny though. I understand dear cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 12:53pm On May 30, 2018
queensnow:
this pancake get feathers e wan fly come my side grin
Oya open door e don fly reach grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:04pm On May 30, 2018
Today's breakfast... there was no space for the bread grin
Royalblak007 you can have the eggs and plantain, soberdrunk...the avocado is all yours! grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nneejima(f): 1:14pm On May 30, 2018
Liftedhands:
Lunch.
Iya Ekene, good afternoon ma'am

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 1:17pm On May 30, 2018
Mariangeles:
Today's breakfast... there was no space for the bread grin
Royalblak007 you can have the eggs and plantain, soberdrunk...the avocado is all yours! grin

Enemy of progress!!! I somersault and pass!!! What type of combination is this!! angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 30, 2018
Recipe 4 d okpa pls grin
Izuogu1:
BreakFast is Ready lads!

Okpa and Golden morn
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 1:29pm On May 30, 2018
nneejima:

Iya Ekene, good afternoon ma'am
this kind greeting e get as e be o cheesy good afternoon o.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:32pm On May 30, 2018
soberdrunk:

Enemy of progress!!! I somersault and pass!!! What type of combination is this!! angry
It is the perfect combination! grin
Nourish up!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pricelessangel0(f): 1:48pm On May 30, 2018
Liftedhands:
Breakfast
Yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 30, 2018
........food. Content self explanatory.

Was quite spicy hot. Added jalapeno pepper.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peacengine(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2018
cococandy:
Orange chicken, sautéed sweet peppers and white rice

Will you marry me? I wanna enjoy this type of food on a daily basis grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 3:11pm On May 30, 2018
Pic one... Dinner 2 nights ago.
Pic 2 . My daughter lunch 2days ago.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewoma45(f): 3:13pm On May 30, 2018
peacengine:

she is married.... Sorry.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On May 30, 2018
peacengine:

grin too late
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:43pm On May 30, 2018
cococandy:
grin too late
You're back!
Please try not to get banned again 'cause this monicker goes well with food unlike seahawk that's like Nat Geo Wild or something like that... grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:48pm On May 30, 2018
Mariangeles:
You're back!
Please try not to get banned again 'cause this monicker goes well with food unlike seahawk that's like Nat Geo Wild or something like that... grin

I’ll try not to grin

It’s hard though. Like just now I was passing by a thread that someone tagged me in and the OP was saying women don’t have much brains so they need to be beaten regularly to discipline and train them. It took everything in me not to call him an idiot. That’s why I was banned last time. For a calling a true idiot by his real name.

This thread is THE SINGLE thing keeping me on this foolish forum
Let’s see how long I last this time.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 3:52pm On May 30, 2018
For those looking for madam presentation upandan like the missing Nigerian budget presentation, grin grin grin , here is a sneak peek to her new thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4384090/tired-nigerian-food-join-me/1#68022573

Thank you. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 3:54pm On May 30, 2018
Rice and Vegetable soup. wink

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Readonee35L(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2018
Wetin i find reach here inside fasting cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Viking007(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2018
Lunch/dinner. Amala and okro soup.

Pre wedding cooking photos. A mudu of amala flour costs N500 in Abuja, I never knew it's so expensive.
Fish, meat and amala flour.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:31pm On May 30, 2018
cococandy:

I’ll try not to grin

It’s hard though. Like just now I was passing by a thread that someone tagged me in and the OP was saying women don’t have much brains so they need to be beaten regularly to discipline and train them. It took everything in me not to call him an idiot. That’s why I was banned last time. For a calling a true idiot by his real name.

This thread is THE SINGLE thing keeping me on this foolish forum
Let’s see how long I last this time.
I understand!
Anytime you see such nonsense, just breathe, count to ten and move on 'cause it's not worth it! wink
So many insane people owning phones these days... grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 4:31pm On May 30, 2018
Lunch grin

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Viking007(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2018
Hopefully, I will have enough courage to post the prepared meal when I'm done. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 4:57pm On May 30, 2018
Viking007:
Hopefully, I will have enough courage to post the prepared meal when I'm done. lipsrsealed

Please do....

I love the preparatory photos already...

You can do this grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Musty112, Tonyfx and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.