Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,161 members, 7,842,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5802701 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
soberdrunk:

Walahi people that will embezzle money if they become governor or president or hold any political office are not hard to know, how can only one person put "chicken" and "assorted meat" inside one plate!!!! Heeeeyyyy Gaaaawwwwddd!! I cannot give you my wifi password, if you can do this then you can finish 20gb in one night......... angry

Hahahaha grin
this guyyy! your posts always crack me up grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
chaarly:

diplomatic zone, central area, Garki-Abuja

when you get to central area just call me. i'll come pick you up cheesy
Hian! I'll just make do with the photos. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yuneehk:
Hian! I'll just make do with the photos. Thanks
loool cheesy dnt mind me ooo

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mood rite now with Dh kiss

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Doynb(f): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
dinner...

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin
soberdrunk:

Walahi people that will embezzle money if they become governor or president or hold any political office are not hard to know, how can only one person put "chicken" and "assorted meat" inside one plate!!!! Heeeeyyyy Gaaaawwwwddd!! I cannot give you my wifi password, if you can do this then you can finish 20gb in one night......... angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
Rhemy2013:

See meat grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Rhemy2013:
cry

Want

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Before anyone says anything, yes I love eating prawns. grin

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
soberdrunk:

See meat grin

Hey y do u modify..shey u dey fear nii

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
cococandy:
cry

Want

Come and take dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
shaybebaby:

Babe, it's got a head and everything shocked

I can't have my food looking back at me lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Hey y do u modify..shey u dey fear nii

I fear ooo!! I don't have power ooooo! I dinor know the meat is for 2, i am sorry Maam!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
LivingFree:

Babe, it's got a head and everything shocked

I can't have my food looking back at me lipsrsealed
Looool, numpty. grin

Leaving the head and shell on it makes it moist when cooking. You peel them off as you eat it.

But then, you don't like seafood so I can see why you would be grossed out.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Freethought(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
afilaka:
shaybebaby,cococandy and Gotv,please u guys shuld make peace...........there s so much love in ur heart to pass around,plz share some to eachother.

... And some to me as well, expecially the part that involve food

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Freethought(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
dunasy:
Dinner came early... Beans and plantain
Like the way you sliced your plantain buh i don't think I'm that patient
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sometimes this thread is sheer torture to walk into cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
One more word from you and i will show you who i am sad
Who the hell do you think you are spewing all these rubbish and telling someone not to say one more word? Are you fvcking retardedd? Like seriously?

If you don't have any food related pictures to post, get the fvck outta here and quit displaying your lunacy.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
shaybebaby:

Looool, numpty. grin

Leaving the head and shell on it makes it moist when cooking. You peel them off as you eat it.

But then, you don't like seafood so I can see why you would be grossed out.

Hmmm, will you cook this for me and you do all the removing part... I will eat what is meant to be eaten grin

I will open myself up to sea food one day (it's on my bucket list)

Well done, wifey kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
This thread isnt what i expected. Show real kitchen,d cooking process,etc. Una jst de google everything. I for kuku show una as i de blow fire wood,smoke de enta my eyes bla..bla..bla.. Nigerians and photoshop be like pant n bra grin. Lets try to b real joor.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
shaybebaby:
Sometimes this thread is sheer torture to walk into cry

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
shaybebaby:

Fvck you!
You are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
shaybebaby:

Love you. kiss

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
JewelStone:

Who the hell do you think you are spewing all these rubbish and telling someone not to say one more word? Are you fvcking retardedd? Like seriously?

If you don't have any food related pictures to post, get the fvck outta here and quit displaying your lunacy.

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
sunbestie:

I don waybill ur own....enjoy with ur yard people
thanks for the deceit...lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BoleAndFish: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:

I don't insult ugly ass reptiles. You are in that category. Go and d*e
Are you a guy or a lady?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
BoleAndFish:
Are you a guy or a lady?
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BoleAndFish: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:

I'm a male with pure heart but this hoes either married or single are disrespectful
A guy shouldn't be going back and forth in this manner, especially with a lady. If you check, you'll see that you started using and still using offensive words. Be the man, let it slide and move on. You can also show how strong you are by simply making up with them. smiley

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
we always look to work for you,it is our services...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:09am On Jul 12, 2018
I made this salad with mixed vegetables (carrot, radishes, Lettuce, and baby spinach)
Mixed Harvest grains ( quinoa, bulgur,and wild rice)

Toasted peanuts and pumpkin seeds

Then added sliced avocado and tuna chunks with ranch dressing.

Just a little bit of each. So yummy. I just want to keep eating

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 12, 2018
shaybebaby:
Does it taste like crayfish?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by flyca: 2:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Lol grin
I'm sorry, many misunderstood my post for hate, jealousy, even complex sef cheesy Odimma!

The only thing on my mind at the time of that post was "Madam Trump - version 2 go soon start again o". Lol.

I'm really sorry, it was not my intention to cause rivalry amongst foodlovers of this great platform.

Anyway #foodnotfight kiss

Ate out last night

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (3485) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.