Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5768415 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholay2011(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
MizMyColi:

My friend cooked it.
I am promoting her business.
These are original pictures.
Nothing about it is plagiarized.
You can do an image search to ascertain my claim.
Is your friend married? cool

Those pictures are life-giving.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
dingbang:
can I come and eat it? kiss
Sorry, that was breakfast. All gone now.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
MizMyColi:
Hello friends smiley

Today, I want to introduce Tobe's kitchen to you.
She is my friend and a professional, talented cook.

I will be posting some of her meals here.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to her for your tantalizing dishes.

She takes custom orders too. This means that she can help bring to life whatever your food fantasies are.

Do you have a loved one you wish to gift a home-made, delightful delicacy? Tobe's the one to call.

She will deliver anywhere in Lagos. Her meals look nice, taste really nice, and are affordable.

Give her a ring today. She's on Whatsapp too.

This is not fair at all.
How can you put all these kind of vegetables in our faces, with no tasting options cry cry cry
Diaris God o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dingbang(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
cutiereborn:

Sorry, that was breakfast. All gone now.
lunch, dinner?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
MizMyColi:
Thank you all for the love - Liftedhands, Cococandy, Mariangeles, Eyinjuege, Sholay2011, Teespice, Rhemy2013, DaveP, and everyone I might have forgotten to mention in the interim.

I feel so happy for her already.
Thank you.
You're welcome!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
So I baked banana bread with earl grey tea and ginger.

My mouth is a party. grin grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alwaysking: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
MizMyColi:
Hello friends smiley

She takes custom orders too. This means that she can help bring to life whatever your food fantasies are.

Do you have a loved one you wish to gift a home-made, delightful delicacy? Tobe's the one to call.

She will deliver anywhere in Lagos. Her meals look nice, taste really nice, and are affordable.

How much does her food cost? and is she on whatsapp? I would like to taste it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
May God deliver me from d spirit of puffs cry

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
MizMyColi:
Thank you all for the love - LiftedLifted hands, CococCococ andy, MarianMarian geles, EyinjEyinj uege, Sho layn2011, TeTe espice, Rh emy2013, DaDa veP, and everyone I might have forgotten to mention in the interim.

I feel so happy for her already.
Thank you.
Nne thank me with the below biko!! No need wasting your saliva to thank me mbok embarassed Chai.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Explorers(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
MizMyColi:

Even me sef dey breathe hard as I dey look the food again.
lolzzz
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzMerci(f): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
LOL.. @healthy_everyday_living on IG..she just used matse's recipe

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bomgirl:

yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
mzMerci:
LOL
maybe her friend owns the page?

@mizmycoli is your friend the same person as @matsecooks or did one of them take the other person’s picture?

Edited. Okay maybe I’m having trouble seeing but I went through both accounts of the matse lady and that picture is nowhere on her Instagram pages.

That person who said the picture is from matse should say where she really got it from.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by teemac01(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
MizMyColi:
Hello friends smiley

does she have instagram page...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by teemac01(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
breakfast yesterday...

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by teemac01(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
breakfast today...with cheese

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ghenghen

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bomgirl:

Please can I have some?
This will go well with a cup of Lipton tea on a cold day
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sansa143:
May God deliver me from d spirit of puffs cry
And lead me into the spirit! #notenoughtimetoprepare
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dinner......

Maximizing the crayfish abi prawn season.....

Comman eat

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
dunasy:

Dinner......

Maximizing the crayfish abi prawn season.....

Comman eat

That food no-go do us oh tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
cococandy:
maybe her friend owns the page?

@mizmycoli is your friend the same person as @matsecooks or did one of them take the other person’s picture?

Edited. Okay maybe I’m having trouble seeing but I went through both accounts of the matse lady and that picture is nowhere on her Instagram pages.

That person who said the picture is from matse should say where she really got it from.

It's on healthy lifestyle Instagram. She used matse's recipe. Check the healthy own. You'll see it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
is there a way the Yoruba and Ibo tribe’s of Nigeria cook the jollof rice, and do old ibo women cook party jollof rice and lastly which tribe in Nigeria is Jellof rice most associated with

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
cutiereborn:
That food no-go do us oh tongue
lool..... we have gone to take more twice in the pot sef..... remains chinchini

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
dunasy:

is there a way the Yoruba and Ibo tribe’s of Nigeria cook the jollof rice, and do old ibo women cook party jollof rice and lastly which tribe in Nigeria is Jellof rice most associated with
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
dunasy:

You see, I am a prophet.
But piping hot white rice is really sweet o!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
cutiereborn:

You see, I am a prophet.
But piping hot white rice is really sweet o!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
ewa26:
??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KingKayxCee11(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.