Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5768784 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bomgirl:

It's on healthy lifestyle Instagram. She used matse's recipe. Check the healthy own. You'll see it.
yeah saw it too .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
cutiereborn:

??

wat is the difference in the way ibo and yoruba women cook jollof rice and which one is tastier?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzMerci(f): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
cococandy:
maybe her friend owns the page?

@mizmycoli is your friend the same person as @matsecooks or did one of them take the other person’s picture?

Edited. Okay maybe I’m having trouble seeing but I went through both accounts of the matse lady and that picture is nowhere on her Instagram pages.

That person who said the picture is from matse should say where she really got it from.

@healthy_everyday_living she just used matse's recipe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
ewa26:
is there a way the Yoruba and Ibo tribe’s of Nigeria cook the jollof rice, and do old ibo women cook party jollof rice and lastly which tribe in Nigeria is Jellof rice most associated with

First question......if for a party , both will cook same way
Second question.... if the old woman is a caterer, she definitely would
third question.... Yoruba I believe

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
cutiereborn:
You see, I am a prophet. But piping hot white rice is really sweet o!
Yes ooo...especially the short grain
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
dunasy:

ok tnx. pls why is jollof rice more associated with the yorubas than say Igbo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
dunasy:

Yes ooo...especially the short grain
Your head dey there tongue,
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
ewa26:

ok tnx. pls why is jollof rice more associated with the yorubas than say Igbo

Oga sorry ooh
U get issue angry

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Liftedhands:
Ghenghen

Oshey mummy ekene,abeg shift for me wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Oshey mummy ekene,abeg shift for me wink
space yakpa Siddon and enjoy yasef grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
cutiereborn:

Please can I have some?
This will go well with a cup of Lipton tea on a cold day

Ngwanu, comman collect. grin grin grin
I made some cupcakes too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bomgirl:

Ngwanu, comman collect. grin grin grin
I made some cupcakes too.
Kuku kee me!
The cupcakes, do they have butter frosting?
Then send me to heaven tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
dunasy:

Don't answer that jollof guy again, he's definitely up to something...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
ewa26:
is there a way the Yoruba and Ibo tribe’s of Nigeria cook the jollof rice, and do old ibo women cook party jollof rice and lastly which tribe in Nigeria is Jellof rice most associated with
angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bomgirl:

It's on healthy lifestyle Instagram. She used matse's recipe. Check the healthy own. You'll see it.
mzMerci:

@healthy_everyday_living she just used matse's recipe

So healthy is the owner of the picture not matse? Okay that makes more sense

So mizmycoli why is your friend using that picture na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tellemall:

What is two faced about the observations?

I don't care about who threw the first stones. This is like a kindergarten.

If he insulted you and you insulted him back and suddenly because you hear that he is suicidal and then begin to sound like you care, is it wrong to say that it was better if he was never abused in turn in the first place?

Did everybody have to insult him? Couldn't he have been ignored?

Instead, for so many pages people were insulting him and now so many more pages dedicated to pampering him from guilt.

Wasn't it all avoidable by ignoring him? This is how there was unnecessary hatred towards ewa26. Everybody insulting always. Sometimes you would wonder if this was about food or an abuse thread.

If you guys want to insult this one, do so, but don't begin to act like you care all over the place.

This is not the place to clear your consciences. Or validate your insults.

This is the food thread.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Liftedhands:
Ghenghen
Ghenghen will never happen o...we will not allow it!
We will just settle it amicably
We didn't come out of a major drama just to enter another one...biko nu, ayiyo k'anyi n'ayo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
I don't even understand the obsession or is he carrying out a research study on Jollof? If so, I think he should use questionnaire method.

Cc: mariangeles
Rhemy2013:

Oga sorry ooh
U get issue angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
We didn't come out of a major drama just to enter another one...biko nu, ayiyo k'anyi n'ayo
Amen feeling sleepy sef! Ekene ngwa climb back let's go home.

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Liftedhands:
that baby will not fall down Walahi

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alwaysking: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
MizMyColi:

Yes, she is on Whatsapp. You can discuss with her.
Ok thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
Don't answer that jollof guy again, he's definitely up to something...

True that...

After I got a second mention....I learnt to press pause

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tabithababy(f): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
. Very good reply cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Naomi14:
I don't even understand the obsession or is he carrying out a research study on Jollof? If so, I think he should use questionnaire method.

My sis,this one done pass research oh cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rhemy2013:

My sis,this one done pass research oh cheesy

He’s even asking the same question on unrelated threads. So funny
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Liftedhands:

No go any where oo,better come back here cheesy grin..we must watch am together nii tongue

Runs after her

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Liftedhands:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
Naomi14:

I swear I don't get it... embarassed
He keeps mentioning me cry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
dunasy:

Dinner......

Maximizing the crayfish abi prawn season.....

Comman eat

hmmm yum yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bomgirl:
So I baked banana bread with earl grey tea and ginger.

My mouth is a party. grin grin grin grin
looks so sweet. Can u share the recipe?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Naomi14:

You go fear research study on jollof grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by QuinieR(f): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
MizMyColi come and defend ur frnd here.. I saw u peeping now grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Martinsville(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.