Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5748717 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissJoy29(f): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
sirBLUNT:
oh i miss "G" benachin something....
I know right! I wanted to mention you to come eat with your eyes. But I decided not to stir up benachin and afra memories.

How you?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
chasers:
You're The Best. Invitation to your house won't be bad please.
I thought you moved to her house already... undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
MissJoy29:
Yes please. So appetising! You made it?
Sure did! grin
MissJoy29:
Yes please. So appetising! You made it?
Sure did!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Mariangeles:
Na you start am nah...
u seff come join abi

oya let me see your jollof rice ...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissJoy29(f): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Pogah:

Sure did! grin

Sure did!
Wonderful!

I will try them one day. I have never made them before. Hope it comes out this great.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
funlord:

The lady with the golden fingers.... wink
I try sha tongue

chasers:
You're The Best. Invitation to your house won't be bad please.
You are a city dude, you wouldn't survive it. Take my not inviting you as a blessing grin Give me your post box and I'll do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
jagugu88li:
I try sha tongue

That's an understatement...just start calling yourself "kitchen beyonce".....did you eventually munch on that racoon? I like pets so I hope not! cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN. Cooking Alart

Guess what i am cooking.

~The first person with the correct answer, gonna get a Thousand Naira Airtime cool

HAPPY WEEKEND ALL kiss
Even after a hundred guesses, I'm sure we won't get it right still...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
Lalas247:

u seff come join abi

oya let me see your jollof rice ...
grin grin grin

I posted jollof last Sunday...a couple of pages back, you'll find it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nahzyla: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
chasers:

Guess what i am cooking.

~The first person with the correct answer, gonna get a Thousand Naira Airtime cool

HAPPY WEEKEND ALL kiss

Choi, see how you just make my own fried rice resemble 150 per plate buka own cry

Sha make I post am like that.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nahzyla: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
My lunch and dinner, fried rice and plantain and fried meat and juice I extracted from oranges myself.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
jagugu88li:
The last I checked this was called FUFU, when did we change it to AKARA?

You lot won't win in confusing us tongue grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
funlord:

That's an understatement...just start calling yourself "kitchen beyonce".....did you eventually munch on that racoon? I like pets so I hope not! cry
My chest cheesy.
My friends didn't come because it had rained a lot...the road to my place needs a 4wheel drive and a well schooled driver. So during the week I just kept it there until I invited my neighbors kids over. Left them for the farm and they decided to play in the garden and "rescue" the racoon bu letting it loose. I almost made them walk that 10km back to their house. The little devils still had the nerve to narrate how they saved an animal. I let it be because they are still new around here, they will learn.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Assurance1000(f): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
Fried plantain, pepper sauce and fish.

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
jagugu88li:
The last I checked this was called FUFU, when did we change it to AKARA?

You lot won't win in confusing us tongue grin

LOL Akara can't be Fufu, na grin grin grin
Last I checked you are not Nigerian na undecided undecided , so how you take know it's Fufu?
Is that what it's called in south Africa?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
Eba and efo riro

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
ADUKKY:
Eba and efo riro

Yeeeeeeh baaribah! shocked ..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
ADUKKY:
Eba and efo riro

Omo this soup is what I need right now. Please courier some to me kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
My Fried Rice from start to finish. It really took awhile to slice everything! grin

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
chasers:

Guess what i am cooking.

HAPPY WEEKEND ALL kiss

. 患得患失 Rice with 舞蹈不基督教的 sauce.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
Let's continue!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
loveymom:

LOL Akara can't be Fufu, na grin grin grin
Last I checked you are not Nigerian na undecided undecided , so how you take know it's Fufu?
Is that what it's called in south Africa?
Okay, what the difference? Coz they are both round fried dough in my eyes embarassed. I've been in this thread for almost a year now. What does does have to do with fufu now? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DAVEZONIGLTD: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
.... Let me post food too grin
Chicken...Avocado...Tomatoes.... Carrot... Cucumber...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
jagugu88li:
My chest cheesy.
My friends didn't come because it had rained a lot...the road to my place needs a 4wheel drive and a well schooled driver. So during the week I just kept it there until I invited my neighbors kids over. Left them for the farm and they decided to play in the garden and "rescue" the racoon bu letting it loose. I almost made them walk that 10km back to their house. The little devils still had the nerve to narrate how they saved an animal. I let it be because they are still new around here, they will learn.
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
DAVEZONIGLTD:
.... Let me post food too grin
Chicken...Avocado...Tomatoes.... Carrot... Cucumber...
Na you cook am??
Or at least, Na you eat am??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
jagugu88li:
Okay, what the difference? Coz they are both round fried dough in my eyes embarassed. I've been in this thread for almost a year now. What does does have to do with fufu now? grin
I caught you!!
YOU'RE SOUTH AFRICAN!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
ADUKKY:
Eba and efo riro
This is lovely kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
Mariangeles:
I caught you!!
YOU'RE SOUTH AFRICAN!!!
No you havent grin. Let's do the math. How then do I speak Arabic and Assamese? Atleast if you chose Libya or Somalia, atleast. Anyway, do I have to be African? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anitoya: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
chasers:

Guess what i am cooking.

HAPPY WEEKEND ALL kiss

Chicken vegetable curry sauce angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
CDCEO001:

Igbo, Abia.
Hay gawd! I should be ashamed of me. I'm Abian, and I've never heard of this. I'll ask my parents then grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

#WE THE BEST THREAD

#FRUIT LOVERS #BUTTERFLY

FOOD LOADING.......
that’s so cute
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
Simple breakfast. Oatmeal, hard boiled egg and blueberries . I tire to cook these days.

I need a chef. Can you guys contribute money and hire one for me? Bless your kind hearts

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.