Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5758217 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
drollster:

I got the fried rice part. Nothing in the picture points to pineapple. I deserve some accolades oh and I really need the airtime. Biko.
Lol.. with the photo you gonna know is fried rice cheesy you really deserve accolades. But that wasn't the answer...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Rice and beans, leftover vegetable, chicken stew and plantain.

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
because its sunday

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Happy sunday fam. na chicken dey rush us cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nimi22(f): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
What is Sunday without rice?

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
chasers:
When you're in the kitchen for hours thinking of what to cook grin grin

#Smiling Face

You can't feed a breastfeeding woman. She will die before you are done with cooking and playing.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
chasers:
After playing in the kitchen for hours, finally arrive at this tongue

#LUNCH #Noodles

Buon Appetito tongue
My favourite... Yum!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
beautyhd:

You can't feed a breastfeeding woman. She will die before you are done with cooking and playing.
This comment bring back my old memories, When my mum kicked me out of the kitchen for two days... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
My favourite... Yum!
Why won't you say your favourite, When plantain is there grin before uploading the photo,i thought of writing your name beside grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
chasers:
Why won't you say your favourite, When plantain is there grin before uploading the photo,i thought of writing your name beside grin grin
Next time please do! kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
Cinnamon rolls

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
Next time please do! kiss
ok cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Rhemy2013:
No sunday rice instead it's hot yam & stew featuring orisirisi tongue..
Coman eat
On my way. I dont take kitchen invites for granted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
chasers:
When you're in the kitchen for hours thinking of what to cook grin grin
#Smiling Face
This is why many sinners won't be forgiven . In the kitchen there is no time for thinking. You get in and start eating. You eat when you are chopping, you eat when frying or steaming, you continue to eat until the food you are cooking is done. THEN YOU EAT. Imagine

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
jagugu88li:
This is why many sinners won't be forgiven . In the kitchen there is no time for thinking. You get in and start eating. You eat when you are chopping, you eat when frying or steaming, you continue to eat until the food you are cooking is done. THEN YOU EAT. Imagine
The fact is that I renovated my kitchen,for the now no food stuff, and by tomorrow gonna be out off the country. Left with greens in the kitchen grin you copy right cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
jagugu88li:
Cinnamon rolls
Returning from Mum place now, gonna stop by the house Ok..please include my space Mi Amor..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
chasers:
The fact is that I renovated my kitchen,for the now no food stuff, and by tomorrow gonna be out off the country. Left with greens in the kitchen grin you copy right cheesy
Copy that grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
chasers:

chasers where are you going to
cawwwie me and join body naa. biko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
#C4_KITCHEN

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
chasers:
Returning from Mum place now, gonna stop by the house Ok..please include my space Mi Amor..

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
jagugu88li:

Mi amor donde te estas quedando por favor, realmente necesitamos hablar... please a day in your house won't be bad,Just say yes. Por favor tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
chasers:
Mi amor donde te estas quedando por favor, realmente necesitamos hablar... please a day in your house won't be bad,Just say yes. Por favor tongue

Say yes Gugu @jagugu88li
i'm coming too,
i'll bring any bottle of wine of your choice smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
chaarly:

chasers where are you going to
cawwwie me and join body naa. biko cheesy
You won't like the place oh grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hyinkar97(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
dunasy:

Sometimes all I care for is this fish in palm oil stew
I swear! I’ve finished the fish and there’s still stew left cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
chasers:
Let's talk...and stop derailing

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
kushercain:
lifesaver
Gari grin when you know, you know
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
jagugu88li:
Let's talk...and stop derailing
Ok Boss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
jagugu88li:
Cinnamon rolls
ooooooooooooooooshe! kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
No food today ?? @ datascience undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
jagugu88li:

Fish??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
jagugu88li:
Gari grin when you know, you know

babe that tin has saved me too many times to count

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TSOM(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
You mean no pepper??
In Yoruba jollof, the main ingredient is pepper... that's what gives it the red color
So, saucy = peppery grin

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt?! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kobojunkie and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.