Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5748456 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kelizosuy(f): 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
zaynie:

angry angry angry angry
Its too early to start showing yasef angry
Only you eat bread and egg, only you still eat cornflakes..... angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
chasers:
No, not married grin
Noted grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
chaarly:

yes bro.
Thanks. please, one of you guys should do and open an Eatery o smiley
@Mariangeles, Chasers, datascience, funlord (i see you bro)

@Chasers i'm still waiting for you oo tongue
i wan go obodo-oyibo this year cheesy
We could be partners in the business... With Jagugu88li handling the foreign dishes cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Noted grin
it's been awhile, hope you Good?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
SugaryBelle:
Brunch
hope your heart is as white as that egg grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SugaryBelle(f): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
hope your heart is as white as that egg grin
Whiter even

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
chasers:
it's been awhile, hope you Good?
I’m well thanks dear, hope you’re good too smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AfroSamurai: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Are you married? Asking for a friend of a friend
are you single? Asking for a friend, who knows a friend, who knows another friend, who wants to be your friend. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rofemiguwa(f): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
chasers:
Noted grin Gonna discuss it with my wife first to see how we can generate money from the union.. Family gathering won't be bad though, everyday is acceptable cheesy if my in-laws always come to my house with goodies grin grin
grin cheesy goodies no bi wahala as long as in law is bringing out those eye popping,mouth watering dishes grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biodex58(m): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Send me your address, hope you live in Lagos o?? Atleast u didn't boil 4 egg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mariangeles:
We could be partners in the business... With Jagugu88li handling the foreign dishes cool

i don't mind smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
AfroSamurai:
are you single? Asking for a friend, who knows a friend, who knows another friend, who wants to be your friend. grin cheesy
Lol my single card has been revoked, I’m very much taken grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AfroSamurai: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol my single card has been revoked, I’m very much taken grin
taken? Hmmm. Hope not like the movie Taken? grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
ibkayee:

I’m well thanks dear, hope you’re good too smiley
yeah very good cheesy my regards to the Queen cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
rofemiguwa:
grin cheesy goodies no bi wahala as long as in law is bringing out those eye popping,mouth watering dishes grin
cheesy Thanks...I promise to fulfil my part..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
zaynie:

angry angry angry angry
Its too early to start showing yasef angry
Only you eat bread and egg, only you still eat cornflakes..... angry

wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ate cakes earlier in the afternoon.

Then this yam, potatoes and eggs for dinner.

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
zicoraads:

You baked it? I am not good at baking, my sister does that better.
I think I will just buy. Enjoy your dinner smiley.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Give me the chocolate part lemme taste grin
zicoraads:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
#C4_KITCHEN

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
pocohantas:

You baked it? I am not good at baking, my sister does that better.
I think I will just buy. Enjoy your dinner smiley.
I'm also not good at it. My sister is the expert, and I'm the side kick. cheesy

So it was more of a master and servant thingy.

Thanks, baeby. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Naomi14:
Give me the chocolate part lemme taste grin
That was the part that first vanished. Somewhat of my favourite too. grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ozilip: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY RIGHT NOW!!!

Advertise your food business on AJASCO. If you have a cooking skill, go and sell your services on AJASCO and make money there. People are quietly making all lot of money by posting their services on that website:

Go to: ajasco

https://ajasco.online/
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
I couldn't get a nicer shot...this snap and post is stressful sometimes o...but it's worth the fun sha grin

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
1- boiled plantain with fried fish. (with and without pepper) and kunu.

2- porridge

3- semo with gbegiri.

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
chasers:
#Pepper Soup Lovers tongue

#C4_KITCHEN cheesy tongue

First Photo ~ Catfish

Last Photo ~ Turkey tongue
These look like a Jagugu inspired recipe... kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Drawing inspirations from a post here.

playing around_this_evening#

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Niyoda:
1- boiled plantain with fried fish. (with and without pepper) and kunu.

2- porridge

3- semo with gbegiri.
WoW! shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
Boiled spaghetti and tigernut drink for dinner. wink

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Join me for dinner
Dried fish stew, white rice and beans.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
AfroSamurai:
taken? Hmmm. Hope not like the movie Taken? grin
Lol not quite cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
chasers:
yeah very good cheesy my regards to the Queen cheesy
Lol the Queen? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.