Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750222 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hanseel1:

Yes, I am.
Please move along.

read your post again, look for the nearest wall and nak your head. YOU HAVE NO COMMON SENSE!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Oh drama grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
loveymom:

You don't have do that as a pay back.
I don't even have a problem with her because that moniker wasn't here that day.

I'm condemning her because the act is wrong and should be discouraged not because of some payback stuff. I haven't paid back people in real life it's social media that I'll now want to pay back people?

Well, you sound mature. Thanks for that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
chaarly:

read your post again, look for the nearest wall and nak your head. YOU HAVE NO COMMON SENSE!

People who brag about being matured or sensible are actually senseless - Al Fraken 2013.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hanseel1:

People who brag about being matured or sensible are actually senseless - Al Fraken 2013.

yeahh. 'those who keep calling people kids on a daily basis just never grow up themselves'- chaarly 2018

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rosay15(f): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
qhutetomsel:
What to do on an off day?
Efo riro ,poundo and Chilled Coca-Cola

Ya free to join me. tongue
... Dis efo riro na die oh kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rosay15(f): 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
datascience:
I saw a post here and decided to prepare my indomie just like that.
Thanks @Nairaland. It tastes nice

Does it mean it was copied? Nope. People can decide to prepare exactly same thing they see. Google can be wrong too, lets keep our swords! smiley
... No wonder I always fall for all d food u always post here, I no knw say u be chef. Nice one bro kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
chaarly:

yeahh. 'those who keep calling people kids on a daily basis just never grow up themselves'- chaarly 2018

People who instead of defining their own lives try to define the lives of others should be avoided - Dwight Eisenhower (Former US President) 1958

Nawah.. can't believe I've been replying you all this while .

You lack the ability to criticize without being foolish.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
chaarly:

ohh. . but you were a victim of investigative journalism about a month ago cheesy

oya call me a kid grin
*we are all children of God just so you know smiley

I dont know what you are talking about and would not join this banter. I am not even up to a month in this page. Take this drama somewehere please.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
@Hansel

@Charly

You two are distracting us or perhaps it could be one jobless individual using two accounts to cause a distraction. Whichever the case, enjoy it while it lasts

Please friends avoid these two individual.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
loveymom:

Imela kiss kiss
Did you use the same recipe as with pancakes??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
Rosay15:
... No wonder I always fall for all d food u always post here, I no knw say u be chef. Nice one bro kiss

Best wishes friend. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
The culprit was last seen at 11:58 am? Almost 1 hour after the nabbing! Hope say deactivation no go happen....but let her just simply resign from the borrow pose association of nigeria...na very useless club to belong to. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hanseel1:

People who instead of defining their own lives try to define the lives of others should be avoided - Dwight Eisenhower (Former US President) 1958

Nawah.. can't believe I've been replying you all this while .

You lack the ability to criticize without being foolish.

i'm not criticizing you Fam. someone said 'a word to the wise ain't enough, its the stupid ones that needs advise. so i just gave you words of advice from a brotherly point of view. seems you're having none of it. no probs. i'm moving along
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
What's on the menu today??
What's today's special??
@ Chef Chasers
@ datascience

What about that Fahrenheit guy??

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
@ Datascience, Everyone. i'm sorry for derailing. There was a need to call someone to order, i couldn't help it. It only happens once in a while smiley

perhaps we go back to the way things were, the way things ought to be cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by elrony(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
funlord:

The culprit was last seen at 11:58 am? Almost 1 hour after the nabbing! Hope say deactivation no go happen....but let her just simply resign from the borrow pose association of nigeria...na very useless club to belong to. wink

This man cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
elrony:

This man cheesy grin grin grin

Some people too funny for this forum I swear.....na why I dey like meet some of dem in real life sometimes....too much white noise! Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by elrony(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
funlord:

Some people too funny for this forum I swear.....na why I dey like meet some of dem in real life sometimes....too much white noise! Lol

Too much drama cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hanseel1:

Thief so you made me to waste my like.

Oloribuku, you went to copy pic from google. What's the meaning of this nonsense? Copying pic from google to gain likes abi? See how you ended up disgracing yourself.

Thunder fire any individual that is still copying google pics to post here.
Just look at you that also went to Google to steal food pictures calling someone theif and oloriburuku. On top wetin? I don't think anybody here went as far as cursing you with harsh words like oloriburuku, when you also did the same thing. Its not that serious na.. Do you know the meaning of oloriburuku?

Meanwhile, don't tell me it's in the past or even to edit my post. Just pipe down on the harsh words OK?

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
chasers:
please gonna post it later, still cooking cheesy
how far with the meatballs recipe?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by talltosyne: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Liftedhands:
Oh drama grin

Una weldone ooooo

Zaynie

Booqee,

FloraEC,

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Daeylar(f): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
datascience:
I saw a post here and decided to prepare my indomie just like that.
Thanks @Nairaland. It tastes nice

Does it mean it was copied? Nope. People can decide to prepare exactly same thing they see. Google can be wrong too, lets keep our swords! smiley

you're sweet. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amazonboss(f): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
zaynie:
Academic journals have over time revealed that ehuru yams increases oestrogen and ovulation in non-menopausal women.
Keyword is increases the chances of having twins, not determines.
These women eat yam almost thrice every single day. They wake up to pound yam, eat roasted yam as snacks, boil yam for pleasure etc. Yam is their main meal.

So many times we ignore our own natural healing foods because science hasn't backed it. We forget that the white man didn't know a food like yam even existed till recently. Yam that is a staple food in all regions in Nigeria.
When my babies had this stubborn cough, my Ijebu neighbour told me to use palmoil and sugar for them and I got immediate relief after almost 3 weeks of using the white man's medicine. Another person on NL suggested ori and salt and we have seen it in prompt action. I have searched high and low on what component in these foods actually did the work? What chemical process took place in the mixtures? Nothing was found online.
Only till recently did we figure out that our pap will stop serious stooling even if it is viral. It has worked time and time again for me and my friends.
When I had a tooth problem and developed plaques serious ones , I used all usables and it was pretty useless until I remembered one of my Professor's academic journal where he compared even the best toothpaste to different types of chewing sticks. Off I went to buy some pako ayan. The rope-y bitter chewing sticks common in Yoruba. In less than 48hrs, ALL plaques disappeared! This was almost 10 years ago before all these herbal toothpaste came to be ( the journal was for a popular toothpaste company).
In our local food, therein lies the solution and so many mysteries waiting to be solved.
Did you also know that your regular omidun (corn steep liquor) or even the cassava steep liquor can heal a land plagued with oil spill?

I am a Microbiologist.
Research and problem solving are my strongest points.
I love eating yam but I don't have twins (I actually don't want them cheesy)
I could send the published academic journals if you're interested in some light reading.

What other course can a microbiologist with second class lower possibly study? Thanks I anticipation of your reply.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tsk tsk tsk.
What happened to this thread? cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
booqee:
Just look at you that also went to Google to steal food pictures calling someone theif and oloriburuku. On top wetin? I don't think anybody here went as far as cursing you with harsh words like oloriburuku, when you also did the same thing. Its not that serious na.. Do you know the meaning of oloriburuku?

Meanwhile, don't tell me it's in the past or even to edit my post. Just pipe down on the harsh words OK?

Just shut up if you've nothing to say, must you bring that past stuff up?.. do you have to quote me?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by talltosyne: 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hanseel1:

Just shut up if you've nothing to say, must you bring that past stuff up?.. do you have to quote me?

U don't talk to people this way, it's very bad.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
chaarly:

i'm not criticizing you Fam. someone said 'a word to the wise ain't enough, its the stupid ones that needs advise. so i just gave you words of advice from a brotherly point of view. seems you're having none of it. no probs. i'm moving along

Are you sure you know the meaning of the word “fam” ?

You type like someone still in six grade.
Instead of calling me to order, go back to the school you graduated from and sue your VC and lecturers for not impacting sufficient knowledge into you.

Like I said earlier, I blame myself for replying you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
talltosyne:

U don't talk to people this way, it's very bad.

Bringing up past things to spite me isn't good either. How does what she typed up there correlate with this lady who stole a food pic?

Instead of her to tell me to forget about the matter or edit my posts, she started talking about how I stole pics from google.

It's just like saying because Jonathan looted Nigeria's funds, buhari should be allowed to loot Nigeria's funds.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Why did i post evidence na. See what af caused.

I blame myself.
I woulda just allowed it pass o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Botragelad, 3KINGZ18 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.