Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5782119 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alaadin(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
datascience:

Thanks Man

I still dey wait for that apple pie oooo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alaadin(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
I wanted to try something different but I was already hungry so I just...

This egg just dey hungry me to chop with fresh agege bread
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Alaadin:

This egg just dey hungry me to chop with fresh agege bread
You can have it cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alaadin(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
You can have it cool

Something that af finish in the pot cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Some people don't want to hear word... sorry for the derailing though.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Alaadin:

Something that af finish in the pot cry
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hanseel1:

Adighi m onye òtu olulu gi, I maghi m ebe o bula. Adila onwe gi nhujuanya n'ihi ala ala. Okwu zuru ezu nye ndi maara ihe.

Be careful with what you say and who you say them to on social media . Enough said.
look I don't understand what you typed up there.
But the point I'm trying to make is you don't get to call another person a thief. You went too hard on her with that oloriburuku curse too. Come on..
The person is even better, she posted it without any comment on whether its hers or not and left, but you posted yours and still lied on top. Apparently you're not new to this.. Cos you even go as far as cleaning watermarks just to claim someone's picture... And then you want to remove a speck in someone's eye, when you have a big log in yours. In fact whatever rocks your boat man..

Guys abeg I'm so sorry for derailing.. I don comot hand

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
booqee:
look I don't understand what you typed up there.
But the point I'm trying to make is you don't get to call another person a thief. You went too hard on her with that oloriburuku curse too. Come on..
The person is even better, she posted it without any comment on whether its hers or not and left, but you posted yours and still lied on top. Apparently you're not new to this.. Cos you even go as far as cleaning watermarks just to claim someone's picture... And then you want to remove a speck in someone's eye, when you have a big log in yours. In fact whatever rocks your boat man..

Guys abeg I'm so sorry for derailing.. I don comot hand

I only copied one pic here.. have I cleaned your watermark before?

When a dog who has a bell hung around his neck eats
excrement, it is as though he were begging, "please, please

Since you want to give yourself problem,don't allow me to teach you the hard way. I won't answer you again.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
rezzy wetin you cook...any yellow yellow for me?

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
I don't have a waffle iron o...only a sandwich maker
Can I use that??

It won't come out as waffle, I mean having the waffle shape.
But you can try na and see how it taste.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hanseel1:

You are acting quite immatured trying to make a point. Are you a man or a boy?

Its my food. Its my post. Yes you can remove the label, who gives a damn about that?

Give us some breathing place bro. You choking us but hey, not all men rant. If it were to be in person, I had shut you up seriously. I detest Men who talk alot to be heard

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Make una take salad chop, and coolu temper

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
datascience:

You are acting quite immatured trying to make a point. Are you a man or a boy?

Its my food. Its my post. Yes you can remove the label, who gives a damn about that?

Give us some breathing place bro. You choking us but hey, not all men rant. If it were to be in person, I had shut you up seriously. I detest Men who talk alot to be heard

Yes. You inserted that watermark because you think someone's going to steal your pics and post them elsewhere, well that's your choice. Only wanted to remind you that with or without watermarks the pics can be stolen by a non-busy person.

I also hate men who act like sissies in a bid to impress unknown females.
Shut me up? funny enough most people who talk about shutting or beating others up on social media are weak in reality. I didn't even quote you ,yet you were so overzealous that you had to quote me.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hanseel1:

I swear u have probs.
Only u they thief pic for Internet
Only u they clear watermarks
Only u get bad mouth...
Shior

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hanseel1:

Yes. You inserted that watermark because you think someone's going to steal your pics and post them elsewhere, well that's your choice. Only wanted to remind you that with or without watermarks the pics can be stolen by a non-busy person.

I also hate men who act like sissies in a bid to impress unknown females.

Shut me up? funny enough most people who talk about shutting or beating others up on social media are weak in reality. I didn't even quote you ,yet you were so overzealous that you had to quote me.

How daft a mentality to think I am attracting females. Thats what you do obviously. So shallow minded.

Awaiting next meal from someone useful.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hanseel1:

Are you sure you know the meaning of the word “fam” ?

You type like someone still in six grade.
Instead of calling me to order, go back to the school you graduated from and sue your VC and lecturers for not impacting sufficient knowledge into you.

Like I said earlier, I blame myself for replying you.

This is social media Fam, and in this thread we are all family. Hence the use of 'fam'
No need going back to school fam, Our VC didn't teach me throughout my years in school. i couldn't even lay my eyes on him.

My Lecturers did a very good job smiley
and there's nothing like 'sufficient knowlege' we learn everyday, knowledge increases daily. i guess in your case it's different. You need Jesus fam. Jah knows i've tried. Regards to your wife.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nahzyla: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Come, Hansel abi wetin be your name, this thread was very nice and peaceful before you came.
Abeg stop causing trouble here and go back to where you came from.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
chaarly:

This is social media Fam, and in this thread we are all family. Hence the use of 'fam'
No need going back to school fam, Our VC didn't teach me throughout my years in school. i couldn't even lay my eyes on him.

My Lecturers did a very good job smiley
and there's nothing like 'sufficient knowlege' we learn everyday, knowledge increases daily. i guess in your case it's different. You need Jesus fam. Jah knows i've tried. Regards to your wife.

You're still quoting me.
My wife isn't in Nigeria, I came back from Thailand alone. If she was here, I won't be on nairaland by now.

You need Jesus most. Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
ahnie:
rezzy wetin you cook...any yellow yellow for me?

grin

About to devour this, bought from KFC

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nahzyla: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
My yeye lunch.
Indomi and dodo and egg and zobo.

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hanseel1:

You're still quoting me.
My wife isn't in Nigeria, I came back from Thailand alone. If she was here, I won't be on nairaland by now.

You need Jesus most. Thanks for your time.

Ohh. . okay Fam smiley
so you've been sex starved all this while cheesy
choi. . i knew sumtn was wrong.

when is she coming back?

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
datascience:

How daft a mentality to think I am attracting females. Thats what you do obviously. So shallow minded.

Just in case you need to know that label you are removing is a registered company under CAC still in operation.

I am not here to drag ladies with your incessant insecurity. Just grow up, you making lots of noise in here.

And as usual, reply me you immatured cunt!!!

Awaiting next meal from someone useful.

That's what I do? cheesy Hilarious.

I've been on nairaland since 2011 ,up till now I haven't send a PM to any girl or woman on this site.

Sissy. Acting like an underfed Individual.

Go and drag better things not ladies.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Dammit getahiit grin grin grin

Only you rezzy.....

Choi doorbul twale for you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
nahzyla:
My yeye lunch.
Indomi and dodo and egg and zobo.
this one doesn't look yeye to me oh.. If ee no come be yeye nko? Looks delish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
Photo Alart ..Uploading just one photo.

First Person to guess what cooking, 500 Mtn or Glo free Airtime grin

#C4_kitchen cool

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nahzyla: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
booqee:
this one doesn't look yeye to me oh.. If ee no come be yeye nko? Looks delish
Tainks a lot
cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nahzyla: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
chasers:
Photo Alart

First Person to guess what cooking, 500 Mtn free Airtime grin

#C4_kitchen
Fruit dey inside, I already know that one.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Dinner: jellof rice, small moi-moi, plantain and crispy Fried chicken
Bon appetite

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
Fried rice and chicken..
Enough of the noise, post food make we salivate

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hanseel1:

That's what I do? cheesy Hilarious.

I've been on nairaland since 2011 ,up till now I haven't send a PM to any girl or woman on this site.

Sissy. Acting like an underfed Individual.

Go and drag better things not ladies.

Obviously, you need to go back to Thailand and meet your "wife". So a married man can be this immatured? Scary though

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
chaarly:

Ohh. . okay Fam smiley
so you've been sex starved all this while cheesy
choi. . i knew sumtn was wrong.

when is she coming back?

From food to sex

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adinije(f), EzeULU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.