Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5789801 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
cutiereborn:

Ofe Akwu is bea kiss

Okay, surely will give it a try

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
cutiereborn:

I will try, but o Muna Ya na eria o! (my written Igbo is terrible lipsrsealed)
Translates to- we are both eating the money tongue

grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oh thanks, sweet sis inlaw cheesy. Please make the delivery fast. I'm already salivating.

cococandy:
Delicious puff puff

I’m taking one set to my sis-in-law.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
Dinner was lit

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
Pancake(those tiny ones are 4 Jay)

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:40am On Sep 04, 2018
Divay22:
Dinner was lit
is that what they call owoh soup ??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 12:45am On Sep 04, 2018
Mariangeles:
is that what they call owoh soup ??
Nah.. That's banga soup smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Omoluabi16(m): 1:10am On Sep 04, 2018
Divay22:
Dinner was lit
see food. Looks delicious, but can't find any periwinkles there.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:45am On Sep 04, 2018
Divay22:

Nah.. That's banga soup smiley
OK...looks nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 04, 2018
Divay22:
Dinner was lit
Chai.. U must be an Urhobo girl. See as i dey salivate like dog this midnight..

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 2:59am On Sep 04, 2018
cococandy:
My African store lady came back from Africa two days ago. I call her “aunty african store” grin
She’s so kind to me.

Not pictured are the Shaki, goat meat and oxtail I also got from her.

And everything together was less than $300. I’m one very happy lady now.

Where are those people tormenting me with yam. I’m about to pepper you tongue

$300? Be honest. You stole them grin. My hookup would have taken an arm and a leg for that and then some. But the days of syphoning me is over. Guess where i'm moving to next year.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:03am On Sep 04, 2018
Bollinger:

$300? Be honest. You stole them grin. My hookup would have taken an arm and a leg for that and then some. But the days of syphoning me is over. Guess where i'm moving to next year.

I was surprised too. And I’m used to her stuff being more expensive than this but she was like “that’s what moms do”. Implying that she’s being like a mom to me. So Who am I to question the Lord’s doing? I just said thank you and left grin

When I had my baby this woman packed so much free stuff and sent to me. She’s super nice.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:04am On Sep 04, 2018
annc:
Oh thanks, sweet sis inlaw cheesy. Please make the delivery fast. I'm already salivating.

cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 3:20am On Sep 04, 2018
cococandy:

I was surprised too. And I’m used to her stuff being more expensive than this but she was like “that’s what moms do”. Implying that she’s being like a mom to me. So Who am I to question the Lord’s doing? I just said thank you and left grin

When I had my baby this woman packed so much free stuff and sent to me. She’s super nice.

You lucky.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 4:34am On Sep 04, 2018
Are you looking for meals plan for your family? Then look no further, check my blog for the family food timetables that can last you and your for a whole month.

Click the link below
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/nigerian-food-timetable/

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by effie03(f): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2018
Divay22:
Dinner was lit
I want sad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alaadin(m): 7:02am On Sep 04, 2018
Is that BANGA SOUP AND STARCH grin grin grin grin

Divay22:
Dinner was lit
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by effie03(f): 7:03am On Sep 04, 2018
Been on a diet and this is what my meal plan looks like..

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CarlJenkinson: 7:06am On Sep 04, 2018
effie03:
Been on a diet and this is what my meal plan looks like..
team one boiled egg wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2018
Alaadin:
Is that BANGA SOUP AND STARCH grin grin grin grin

Yes grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2018
effie03:

I want sad
How do i send it over na cry
Just wait, lemme goan look for solution cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by effie03(f): 7:12am On Sep 04, 2018
Divay22:
How do i send it over na cry Just wait, lemme goan look for solution cheesy
Waiting patiently cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2018
Divay22:
Dinner was lit
ahhh.....chai...chai....please send me your address. Btw are you from Delta state??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2018
Aliyahsrecipes:
Are you looking for meals plan for your family? Then look no further, check my blog for the family food timetables that can last you and your for a whole month.

Click the link below
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/nigerian-food-timetable/
I see you found it already...I just saw your mention
You're welcome here !

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Graciouscharis: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2018
cutiereborn:

To tell you the truth, I don't know what that means (covers face) lipsrsealed

I know that. Pronounced like eeiiuuu. It’s a wild yam, harvested from forests and processed and prepared like abacha. Sometimes they mix the two together.
They don’t joke with that in the village. You see them contributing it during burial and marriages. My grandma lived with us for 10 years. cheesy. Inyi le ese omi ire.

Cc annc

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2018
Graciouscharis:

I know that. Pronounced like eeiiuuu. It’s a wild yam, harvested from forests and processed and prepared like abacha. Sometimes they mix the two together.
They don’t joke with that in the village. You see them contributing it during burial and marriages. My grandma lived with us for 10 years. cheesy. Inyi le ese omi ire.

Cc annc
OK, I know what you are talking about now shocked
It's even served to the elders while we the pikins are given jigbo to eat grin
Inyi and Achi are twins nah, the same Oji - River wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2018
Grabbing a quick breakfast.
So affordable.
Each plate is 800 naira.
#chicken republic

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2018
So delish. Didnt know when i ordered for another plate.
Chicken n rice alone. 500 naira.
With drink and moimoi 800.
So delish

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2018

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN
First Photo: Catfish and Tripe Soup tongue
Yum yum.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2018
The softness of the egg
The hotness of the rice
The absorbing effect of the tongue

Urgggggawwwwennnn cool] smiley wink

#Tastychriz

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN
First Photo: Catfish and Tripe Soup tongue
Chai !!! shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: radautoworks, UmmuFarah, DND069 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.