Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750938 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
cutiereborn:

I understand that kind of hunger grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Allylic(f): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
cutiereborn:

I love the way you sliced the sweet potatoes, very appealing kiss
thank you ma'am

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by spacks(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Allylic:
Fried sweet potatoes and fried egg with hot milky tea....mission I must add weight by all means
embarassed embarassed embarassed That tea
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
cutiereborn:

Thanks dear, but it's not till the 29th.
This cake is just practice for later grin
It does not matter...
smiley I might not get the chance to wish her then.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mariangeles:
It does not matter...
smiley I might not get the chance to wish her then.
Thanks Nne kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
cutiereborn:

Thanks Nne kiss
You're welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
Shout out to my two wonderful teachers.I wouldn't have gotten dis right with out you guys knowledge.Thanks @ kelisozuy aka kelizosuya and jazzyjazz aka jazzmintus grin
Your the best

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Allylic(f): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
spacks:
embarassed embarassed embarassed That tea
what grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by spacks(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Allylic:
what grin grin
Just the way i like it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
jagugu88li:
It was nice but I had not milk to take it down with.....wasn't satisfied at all. Will make some tonight or tomorrow......will drop it at your place

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
cococandy:

Aww what a sweetheart. Happy birthday to him

I will extend your best wishes to him.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 12:28am On Sep 09, 2018
Crab, shrimp, clam and veggies (didn’t cook)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
Beautiful!
Thanks Dear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2018
Divay22:

grin
That's starch smiley
Starch could be anything ma. Is it flavoured potato or pounded sweet potato with curry, rice with something or pasta.......how do you make your starch? grin There's like lots of starch foods I dont even know about...explain

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 09, 2018
cutiereborn:
So I decided to try jagugu88li chocolate cake again, this time with icing as practice cos I must bake my princess's birthday cake this month tongue
Only challenge was after baking, the cake deflated lipsrsealed
Please jagugu88li and other cake chefs, what did I do wrong? embarassed
I will share a slightly different recipe but I dont think it will make a different outcome. I guess you must have messed up something in either the ingredients or the baking. I am lazy to type today though embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
You want to be called Chukwu ? grin
As in God... grin grin
You dis girl ehn...
Okay, I'll call you Amarachi which means God's grace ( you can never pronounce it wrong)...hope you like it...

By the way , that's our okra ! cool
Naaaah, I meant Igbos have a Chukwu in thier names so, you might give something with Chukwu in there. Amarachi is fine but I have never heard of it. I am watching the 6years old Emmanuella with his uncle......crazy kid

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 09, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

#Village Life Style tongue
Heaven wont forgive you embarassed. Share now...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dreyl(m): 7:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Pogah:
Trying to avoid weekend cooking, so I had to go to the market yesterday morning, got back from work in the evening and finished preparing this 8:00pm.
shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2018

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:18am On Sep 09, 2018
Sansa143:
Shout out to my two wonderful teachers.I wouldn't have gotten dis right with out you guys knowledge.Thanks @ kelisozuy aka kelizosuya and jazzyjazz aka jazzmintus grin
Your the best
me wey send you the video nko undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chigirl45: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2018
missimelda01:
Afang soup.. if this looks good, quote me
Yummy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2018
Early morning breakfast

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chigirl45: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2018
missimelda01:
someone got this for lunch.. we are a call away 07018086002.. this is EFERE IBABA. visit www.akwasoups.com for more info.
Give me the pomo abi cow leg kiss kiss
The periwinkles looks fresh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chigirl45: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

#Village Life Style tongue
Where do I start from? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chigirl45: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2018
breadplanets:
Onugbu (bitterleaf) soup with akwu (palm fruit oil) and ogiri( grin ) . Rain no gree me find ede (cocoyam) so I used achi grin
Those pomo shocked shocked kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2018
Awww boo so sorry but yours is a very special form of blessing.Dont want to shout it here but shey u understand the one am talking abt bah?
breadplanets:
me wey send you the video nko undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2018
chigirl45:

Those pomo shocked shocked kiss
Dont go to church stay here and be salivating on my poor pomo sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2018
Sansa143:
Awww boo so sorry but yours is a very special form of blessing.Dont want to shout it here but shey u understand the one am talking abt bah?
i don't understand anything angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2018
sod09:
Early morning breakfast
That bread shocked the softness. The milky taste am sure it has. Not too sweet. Just perfect with fried eggs. Oh that bread cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2018
breadplanets:
That bread shocked the softness. The milky taste am sure it has. Not too sweet. Just perfect with fried eggs. Oh that bread cry cry
you have finished my food without tasting out of it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2018
sod09:
Early morning breakfast
Perfect combo, yum. Where’s mine? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2018
ibkayee:
Crab, shrimp, clam and veggies (didn’t cook)
No Amala ni..
Oyinbo ni babe yi sha..lolzz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lovebuddy, Musty112 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.