Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5751003 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
jagugu88li:
I will share a slightly different recipe but I dont think it will make a different outcome. I guess you must have messed up something in either the ingredients or the baking. I am lazy to type today though embarassed tongue
No problem, whenever you are ready I am smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
And amen
breadplanets:
Amen!!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

#Village Life Style tongue
lemmme just keep my evidences before i am called a hater.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mamas in da house oya which soup can I menge this semovita with?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
What.

Why will we allow one person bobo us like this.
Same with the previous pic.

Just the pasta was his, the other breakfast with camera wasn't.

Well, i don't like trouble but i hate fakeness all the same..
This was uploaded April 2018.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
chasers:
Very sorry Dear...Have breakfast with me this morning . Hot Coffee or Cappuccino?

Eyes off the table not dirty..I like it old cheesy
na wa o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Inspector iomoge is here. Lemme wait for other people grin cheesy. Abeg who get popcorn?

Liftedhands
Cutiereborn

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
iomoge2:
na wa o

Inspector “Bediako”, I Dey believe you die. grin

I struggle to understand why people compel themselves to be dishonest. This is all in a ridiculous bid to be acknowledged or validated by anonymous gullible people, worsestill on a faceless forum.

I scroll past some food pics because no be today ynash dey 4 back.

Big shout out to everyone who keeps it real on this thread and everywhere else.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Boiled ripe plantains in spinach, Sweet peppers, Shrimp and sausage sauce.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
iomoge2:
na wa o

Chineke? E Be like say e don be?

grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chasers why? cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Anti google Sunday poundo with frosh okazi and chicken....chicken seems to taste better in soup than in stew? cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

#Village Life Style tongue

Bros I genuinely love your posts because I believed you took the pictures. And I know you can even recreate some of those internet ones if you really want to. Since you already have the skill, this is not necessary.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
cococandy:

Coco, this food just inspired Lunch/ dinner ideas for me.

Happy Sunday, hope everyone is doing well as we transition into fall.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
glimpse:
Inspector iomoge is here. Lemme wait for other people grin cheesy. Abeg who get popcorn?

Lift edhands
Cutier eborn
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
funlord:

Chineke? E Be like say e don be?

grin
biko shift make I follow you chow the popcorn tongue grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Roland17:

Coco, this food just inspired Lunch/ dinner ideas for me.

I know. Sometimes I just get bored of eating the same thing over and over. So I stop cooking until I get new ideas cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
cococandy:
My favourite... Looks Yum!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
Liftedhands:
biko shift make I follow you chow the popcorn tongue grin

No shaking....Abeg bring that chilled 1 litre coke from fridge join as you dey come the sofa... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chasers I still believe in your talent...

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
Anyway.

So much fun at the fair yesterday

Fair food is horrible for your health but very much fun to eat especially if you share.

Giant smoked turkey legs
Cheese and bacon basket of fries
Funnel cake
Elephant ears
Fiesta corn on the cob (just corn buttered and sprinkled with cheese and your choice of seasonings)
Huge corn dogs.

Not everything made it into the picture. Now I need deliverance from fat
Cc bollinger

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mariangeles:

He’s talented for sure. I hope he doesn’t stop posting

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JennyJuggs: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
I actually felt that chasers guy was genuine. Always praised his meals in my head. After all the bustings that we have had here, how did he think he was going to get away with stealing pictures. The internet is really a breeding place for deceptive people.

Post your meatless soup and your scrawny looking eba if that's all you have got. It makes you a 100% more real than these sophisticated thieves.

#disappointed.

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Roland17:

Happy Sunday too my dear

Yep doing great. Fall season and booties. my favorite kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
This is probably his first time. I looked at his past posts as far as I could and they were his pictures.

JennyJuggs:
I actually felt that chasers guy was genuine. Always praised his meals in my head. After all the bustings that we have had here, how did he think he was going to get away with stealing pictures. The internet is really a breeding place for deceptive people.

Post your meatless soup and your scrawny looking eba if that's all you have got. It makes you a 100% more real than these sophisticated thieves.

#disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
cococandy:

He’s talented for sure. I hope he doesn’t stop posting
I hope so too...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
cococandy:
Anyway.

So much fun at the fair yesterday

Fair food is horrible for your health but very much fun to eat especially if you share.

Giant smoked turkey legs
Cheese and bacon basket of fries
Funnel cake
Elephant ears
Fiesta corn on the cob (just corn buttered and sprinkled with cheese and your choice of seasonings)
Huge corn dogs.

Not everything made it into the picture. Now I need deliverance from fat
Cc bollinger

Hmmm. Minister for food and agriculture at her best. Which wan be Elephant ears again? Never tried that before. That turkey leg looks badass. Looks like you had an awesome time at the fair. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
That pap is just calling for me... embarassed
grin grin grin grin abeg answer d call joor.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
breadplanets:
I go sleep for church tire grin
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
yes o. We do too. He started getting funny when he decided to post breakfast or let me say that's when i noticed.
Now, my main ish with this their fake posting is that its getting to some people.

Lets all be real. No need to steal pictures. Its pointless.
Even if u like take a pix from 2milkion years ago, as long as its on d internet someone somewhere will find it out.

You can post and say you are trying to replicate this, that's fine not outright claiming whats not yours.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Noblefirstlady: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=cococandy post
Wow this looks nice

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
SugaryBelle:

Church is over, come and give us Sunday rice
I don finish my rice ooo
I was rushing so our dad will eat nd I forget to take a picture

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.