Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5751444 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
cococandy:

So how did they end up on those foreign websites?

not even english websites.

Chasers, we are not all gullible.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hah
Comman see ass slayers them grin
Take one and pass to the next person

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ejika48:
I Taya o. Help me ask o. Presentation go make some people borrow plate, table cloth, table l, cutlery, and anything borrowable, just to please peeps they've neck met!

U see dat my plate na my tag/ signature/ tread mark.
Thief thief chef full here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
It could be that he's the Chef that prepared those meals (big bros and babes full nairaland) you can never tell. At least I saw a picture of one of his meals that he even wrote mariangeles' name... Why plenty people dey beef chasers food posting sef? (I don't mean you coco)... Must people try to put others down on top ordinary pictures? Awon food thread FBIs...
lol. Wat is she talking about?
So becos u like his pictures he should keep deceiving you?

Please go on IG and search with hashtag #breakfast or #foodbloggers #foodphotography and see.
Pintrest too.
Don't let someone bobo you.

We didn't say he cant cook or issa bad cook. We say be real.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bollinger:

The onus of proof is not with me. It is on him. If you asked me to prove that i am the one cooking everything i post here i promise you it will take me two seconds to upload on youtube the proof. I've done it before. Cococandy can testify. When you ask someone a question and he's telling you "monkey born one but two die", you'll start to wonder what's up. Just give a straight answer to a simple question.
thank you.

Can he even snap the vintage jugs and what not?
Just snap all the plates he used in dishing the foods...

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
chasers:
Like I said before photo from my kitchen have my tag on it, the once without tag not mine. Someone once ask this same question before.
This ur defense skill no hold water at all. Apologize and move on

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
zaynie:
Chas*r, call your alternates to order biko.

Deltachainsmok*r kor
Deltarabiddog ni

Nobody shuu come for me รณ, I'm not feeling fine.
Lol. . . you think I'm the chaser dude. Women always quick to jump into conclusion. . . Lol.

Please help me take your medications ok? Get well soon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Liftedhands:
yup! That's my sunshine wink
Wow...He's soooooooo handsome!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mitchyy(f): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Liftedhands:
That's definitely jesusgirl92

Girl, you're mean

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Liftedhands:
yup! That's my sunshine wink

Aww. Be still my heart.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
eyinjuege:
Beef stir fry with vegetables and some hot rice.

Meanwhile, this thread will soon reach 1000 pages. Let's all make something special for that wink
No chitchat on that page just post deliciousness, special one. That meal you've not cooked in years, start looking for the ingredients for possibly next week.

All the stuff that makes up that veggies please, how do you go about it, especially the beef, looks really great.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by geekybabe(f): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
cutiereborn:
So I decided to try jagugu88li chocolate cake again, this time with icing as practice cos I must bake my princess's birthday cake this month tongue
Only challenge was after baking, the cake deflated lipsrsealed
Please jagugu88li and other cake chefs, what did I do wrong? embarassed

You probably let air in the oven. Or maybe the batter was too thin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
This is how I roll. My best food. Thank you maryjane for saving my life everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
This is how I roll. My best food. Thank you maryjane for saving my life everyday.

Dinner served hot. Divay22 my delta sister, come and join me. . .
Lol
Kolo sha na wetin people dey post since be this one grin grin grin
Weed and tiger nut drink.
Bro we don't do smoke here grin grin Mind yourself

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
Kolo sha na wetin people dey post since be this one grin grin grin
Weed and tiger nut drink.
Bro we don't do smoke here grin grin Mind yourself
Lol. . . What do you mean smoke?

We love and respect mother nature so we only eat greens and herbs.
Girl I am only a vegetarian.
I don't know what you are talking about.

Please try some one day. Trust me, you will discover your real self. That is the beauty of eating nature's already made food.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
Richhard:

All the stuff that makes up that veggies please, how do you go about it, especially the beef, looks really great.

Ask the butcher to cut the beef into thin streaks, mine came already cut thinly and marinated in soy sauce.
Get some soy sauce, garlic crushed/powder, chopped green and red bell peppers and marinate overnight.
Then get a little veg oil/Olive oil the next day and put in your frying pan, heat and add some chopped onions. Add the marinated beef ( no need to boil, cos it's cut very thinly) in your oil, and keep mixing for about 5-10minutes. Once it's cooked, add your chopped carrots, sweet corn, peas, broccoli and other vegetables you may like. Keep stirring for another 5- 10minutes.
Shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:

Please try some one day. Trust me, you will discover your real self. That is the beauty of eating nature's already made food.
grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:

What's that in the plate ?? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

We The Best

Pasta and Tripe tongue
Hide your head in shame, you are fake and dishonest, who are you trying to please, Abeg, go and sit down, l commended your cooking skills in the past but with what you have done recently, you fall my hands, you are dishonest sad

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
Efo

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
It's a plant more like a herb. A proteinous vegetable. It's what we vegetarians eat. It's 100% natural.

Hmm are vegetarians not allowed here or what. . .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
jagugu88li:
Yours will be cooked and all, mine are not. Grab and swallow. There's also those files like dragonflies (I dont know thier English name), mostly appear just before a heavy rainfall......those things are nice too.

Pls don't eat uncooked snails o.
They are notorious for carrying dangerous parasites in them.
But snails are delicious. I want to try out the conch snails one day sha. They always look very succulent.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
chasers:
Got you guys mentions... I don't even know how to address the stuff.
angry

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:

Thanks
We wee pass smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
ibkayee:

Efo
That is not how efo looks like na...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
ibkayee:

grin
Fellow vegetarian sighted. I believe my fellow nature lover here knows the drill more than I do. Further questions should be directed to her. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
It's a plant more like a herb. A proteinous vegetable. It's what we vegetarians eat. It's 100% natural.

Hmm are vegetarians not allowed here or what. . .
A vegetable rich in proteins?? WoW!
Where can I get some...??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Divay22:

Thanks
We weed pass smiley
Normal. . . Correct girl cheesy I know you love nature too. You don't just want your cover blown here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:

angry angry angry
Why do I think this is weed for God's sake

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Normal. . . Correct girl cheesy I know you love nature too. You don't just want your cover blown here.

I was right it was weed.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
A vegetable rich in proteins?? WoW!
Where can I get some...??
Although it is natural but it is rare. You know the best things in life are limited.

The good thing is nature is everywhere.

Just ask around you and you shall find.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Although it is natural but it is rare. You know the best things in life are limited.

The good thing is nature is everywhere.

Just ask around you and you shall find.
grin
Should I ask from the market women ??
What's the name ?? Just in case...

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: esof1(f), CaveAdullam, Kamsiroyce, legennd2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.