Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750278 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jesusgirl92(f): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
TomatoBiscuit:
The way you’re always kissing up to people in this thread, though. She owes him no apology. The picture he posted was found on a website. When he posted it he should've done the proper thing by stating that it belonged to him, if it actually does, since people check for these things online. When he was questioned about it he should've cleared the air right there as well, not avoid the issue. Last last, no proof that the picture belongs to him. Why post a picture dated February 2018 from that website when it's now September and pass it as breakfast you're having "this morning?". That's already deceit on its own right there, making whether it's actually his questionable. But whatever, some people post anything for show and likes.
Kissing up to which people? Because she chose to believe chasers was telling the truth? Huncle, are you sure you have nothing personal against mariangeles?? After some people will say "which beef" and you see CIAs and FBIs of foodland digging the entire google on top ordinary food pictures just so they could put others down all for what? So that other people could rain insults?? ... And someone was calling me defense attorney.... What do you have to say now? Case dismissed or adjourned??

Likes go increase their bank balances I guess undecided

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
Make una come chop o

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jesusgirl92(f): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
Liftedhands:
That's definitely jesusgirl92
cheesy grin Yes HANTY liftedhands, it's definitely jesusgirl92

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
Kissing to which people? Because she chose to believe chasers was telling the truth? Huncle, are you sure you have nothing personal against mariangeles?? After some people will say "which beef" and you see CIAs and FBIs of foodland digging the entire google on top ordinary food pictures just so they could put others down all for what? So that other people could rain insults?? ... And someone was calling me defense attorney.... What do you have to say now? Case dismissed or adjourned??

Don't encourage people to plagiarize the work of others. Even the chasers started putting water marks on his pictures so others wouldn't pass it off as theirs. It's shameful to steal and pass off others hardwork as your own.
It may not be the case in this case, but such an attitude kills off all originality, when you can simply steal. There are a million and one beautiful pictures to be posted from online food blogs. You can create another thread for that

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mariangeles:
Iomoge I think you owe chasers an apology...

For?

No just carry that one come here at all ó.
Apologies for doing what? Asking if he was the original poster or what?
Babe, you funny as hell.

Chasers is undoubtedly an amazing cook and a great camera man. He has posted lots of food on here and made our mouths water, his delay and offhand manner in giving an explanation is what to me is causing all this yamayama.
But Chasers, why have you deleted all your previous pictures na sad.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bomgirl:
cheesy wink

Gimme catfish peppersoup make I take shake body abeg kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NoToPile: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Jesusgirl92:

After some people will say "which beef" and you see CIAs and FBIs of foodland digging the entire google on top ordinary food pictures just so they could put others down all for what? So that other people could rain insults?? .... And someone was calling me defense attorney.... What do you have to say now? Case dismissed or adjourned??

The bolded is the motive it's not necessarily to correct or ask for clarification which is not supposed to be so.

I am not surprised that non of those who accused and 'insulted' not 'corrected/ asked for clarification from @ chasers before the whole name clearing has come out to withdraw their statement/insult

The most annoying part is that anyone that has a contrary opinion is called an alternate moniker

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
#breakfast#strictly for vegetarians. . .

Cc Kushercain. . . Howfa food don done. Come join me make we manage this small thing. Bring TZ as you dey come. smiley

Vegetarian diet.... Kú she.
Sha má wo oja

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JennyJuggs: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Balderdash from left, right and centre. Your case was the same with that of that elder guy. You could have cleared yourself when the ish started. Instead you were playing the 'who I am' card.

Where is the exoneration in all of this self? So na u cook the food last last? Abi nor be u cook am but u follow chop am?

We are not here to learn about people's statuses. It is just a cook in your kitchen and post thread. See how people are just accepting what they don't understand because na chasers post am. Will u guys be so quick to understand if it was someone else?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
chasers:
Seems you have personal agenda....

1..I can't be so stupid after all the dramas here on this section to upload photo i dont have connection with.

2.I can caption my photo anyhow or write what i feel like because they are from me not you

3..There was a reason my tag was not on it. For your information that photo was not taken at home but in a restaurant by the said lady sister but uploaded by her.

4.I can upload her photo since is not yours. For your information that photo has link to that site doesn't mean I got it from there.

5..I can upload any photo even if they are not recent

6..If this photo below was uploaded before,same you gonna say is show off.

7.About wer I work or people i move with don't concern this Section because is all about food not personal life. Peace

Note: photo below was uploaded by me with the caption Nasarawa.. last month ego, but this photo was also taken febuary I didn't add more because of the people involved ,because I don't always like doing that whenever people appear on it. "god parents house"

Please let go. Por favor. Gracias

Chasers, ẹ dón do ó.
Small time now you go reveal all your deets.
You have explained yourself, ẹ dón do.
Oya post pix of food.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2018

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lhimeet(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
Make una come chop o
This is food for 3 persons grin

3 portions of salad with 3 soft drink..
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missimelda01(f): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
yummy .. EFERE IBABA & AFIA EFERE for lunch.. call 07018086002 to get yours delivered anywhere in Lagos.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
Make una come chop o
Abeg shift for me na cry
Lunch is ready everybody. Let's eat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lhimeet:

This is food for 3 persons grin

3 portions of salad with 3 soft drink..
cheesy
Ehen na... When dem girls decide to give themselves a treat.

But i'm their mummy sha

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
missimelda01:
yummy .. EFERE IBABA & AFIA EFERE for lunch.. call 07018086002 to get yours delivered anywhere in Lagos.
Whish kine wahala be this na.... How will u pple be posting things that somebody cannot cook nd be making pesin to be salivating

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
i cant cry cry cry cry cry cry
Divay22:

You gat try, you just have to.
But you can make Eba abi?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Divay22:

Abeg shift for me na cry
Lunch is ready everybody. Let's eat cheesy
Food wey no fit do us... Iffa hear.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hyinkar97(m): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lunch
Pounded yam and egusi with goat meat and fried fish bought from Buka

Mr. Chasers, no one is concerned about your status and details. Even if you cooked the food uploaded on the blog, that doesn’t justify the fact that you tagged a food cooked in February 2018 as breakfast in September 2018. Haba! That doesn’t speak well of you no matter who or what you claim you are. What’s wrong with the caption “Breakfast sometimes ago”?

Mariangeles, nobody owes anyone an apology here. If someone were to apologize, then it would be Chasers for “betraying” the trust of his “fans”.

Anyway, let’s all continue posting and enjoying the thread. Taink you

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
xtremetechy:
i cant cry cry cry cry cry cry
Oya shift.
Marriage cancel sad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lhimeet(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
Ehen na... When dem girls decide to give themselves a treat.

But i'm their mummy sha
Right in the middle?

I don't seem to recognize you amongst them sad

Is this make up not too much?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jesusgirl92(f): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
NoToPile:

The bolded is the motive it's not necessarily to correct or ask for clarification which is not supposed to be so.

I am not surprised that non of those who accused and 'insulted' not 'corrected/ asked for clarification from @ chasers before the whole name clearing has come out to withdraw their statement/insult

The most annoying part is that anyone that has a contrary opinion is called an alternate moniker
God bless you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lhimeet:

Right in the middle?

I don't seem to recognize you amongst them sad

Is this make up not too much?
That's what happens when your bestie is a certified MUA.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missimelda01(f): 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
Whish kine wahala be this na.... How will u pple be posting things that somebody cannot cook nd be making pesin to be salivating

lol.. just place your order and you go dey alright.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hyinkar97:
Lunch
Pounded yam and egusi
Haba...only you four wraps? Please invite me to come and join you nah.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I love this soup.

My favorite soup!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
MoonWater:

You can't eat that alone. Get a second spoon

Yes boss. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jesusgirl92(f): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
eyinjuege:

Don't encourage people to plagiarize the work of others. Even the chasers started out to g water marks on his pictures so others wouldn't pass it off as theirs. It's shameful to steal and pass off others hardwork as your own.
It may not be the case in this case, but such an attitude kills off all originality, when you can simply steal. There are a million and one beautiful pictures to be posted from online food blogs. You can create another thread for that
My intention was not to encourage plagiarism. However, hauling insults at people for doing such is not the best way to handle that kinda situation. But Iomoge, I've noticed, is fond of doing that... Digging the internet for the main purpose of bashing and embarrassing people.. Now that it's been established that she wrongly accused chasers and the air has been cleared, the right thing to do is to apologize to him... But pride no go let her do am... And some people were here shouting "which apology".... Because no be you them try embarrass that's why.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
zaynie:

Gimme catfish peppersoup make I take shake body abeg kiss

Oya take. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by abiolag(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
missimelda01:
how much abeg. I dey adeniyi jones for ikeja

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.