Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5732005 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
conductor123:
I've been a silent follower of this thread but let's be honest, iomoge is someone who's jealous and seek people's embarrassment. This is not her first, second or third time of using Google image search. Whenever she sees a very beautiful food picture, her next move is to Google search and post the results here in this group. How can someone be so bitter to that extent? Does she expects everyone's food to look unattractive like hers? Women and Wahala. She go post pictures and disappear like fart.
grin grin grin
You go fear FBI agent...

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mariangeles:
You dey mind am...??
All of a sudden, iomoge is nowhere to be seen
Imagine all the SNOOPING, DIGGING and PRYING into someone's PRIVACY she had to do...as if she had nothing BETTER to do

How some people seek for opportunities to bring other people down baffles me...
correct

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
chasers:
What about telling you she is a family friend what are you gonna do? Your laws does not affect me.

I'm really not interested in the matter at hand, and I could care less if the owner of the picture is your wife.
I have no opinion regarding the pictures you posted, as I feel it is an inconclusive matter.
I only mentioned a lady earlier, so we get things clear and not support taking credit for the work of others. You clearly watermark your own pictures so you do know what I am talking about
Even if you post someone else's work, and say it is yours, that's for your conscience to deal with.
The laws regarding plagiarism may not bite you or anyone else on NL afterall, there is no law enforcement on NL. But unfortunately, that same attitude will not fly in places where the law is respected, and it is actually seen as honourable to work, and disgraceful to claim what is not yours.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mitchyy(f): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
chigirl45:

And I'm wondering how she keeps stumbling across people's food online if it's not for the purpose of digging further. undecided
We are so quick to jump into conclusions without clarifying, and it may be perceived as 'beefing'.
Let's not forget that chasers has posted even better pictures of food he prepared with mariangeles name and even with the NL food thread caption.

Meanwhile....dinner last night
Ngwa ndi digger, do your job o

I rest my case then. I'm not 100% active on this thread so I can't claim to know everything people have been up to here.
Let me go back the viewing food photos smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Pick one nd pass to ur neighbor Moor
My love for this�is something else smiley smiley

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
sunbestie:
cry cry I want...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by QuinieR(f): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mariangeles:
What nonsense did you type ??
Who did you refer to as a kiss ass ??
When did standing up for someone become ass kissing
YOU and ALL the likers of your silly comment need to have your HEADS checked ASAP !!!
HOW IS THAT FOR A KISS ASS
...??
y are you so pain..
Is it becos chaser do write ur name on his food means u dnt no the write thing to say .let's call a spade a spade nd stop back fronting....

When the guy that stole ogbono on the internet was caught everyone bash on him including chaser(I can remember telling him hw disappointed he is),everyone bash d other lady that stole fried meat as well..so y will chaser own be different...y can't pple bash him,u asking iomoge to apologize is not necessary,apologise for what nah...
If chaser had explain how everything is earlier,it wouldn't have turn to this buh rather he was claiming abi nah forming..

@bolded,you dnt need that...I guess it's ur head abi nah brain they need to check Asap..
Shior

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Can we just stop all these words. it's turning into something else please..
Goodnight y'all.

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
QuinieR:

cos chaser do write ur name on his food means u dnt no the write thing to say .let's call a spade a spade nd stop back fronting....

When the guy that stole ogbono on the internet was caught everyone bash on him including chaser(I can remember telling him hw disappointed he is),everyone bash d other lady that stole fried meat as well..so y will chaser own be different,y can't pple bash him,u asking iomoge to apologize is not necessary,apologise for what nah...
If chaser had explain how everything is earlier,it wouldn't have turn to this buh rather he was claiming abi nah forming..

@bolded,you dnt need that...I guess it's ur head abi nah brain they need to check Asap..
Shior
I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO FEEL HOW I FEEL and I AM UNAPOLOGETIC ABOUT IT!

THIS IS WHO I AM...I DON'T PRETEND IT'S OKAY WHEN IT'S NOT...I SUCK UP TO NOBODY!

Modified: Let me come down to your level...YOU DEY KRASE !

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by vhickky(f): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
I just had to make mine after seeing different pictures here...

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
Iomoge, please you did the right thing and I support you and thank you for bringing to our attention such discrepancies and dodgy pictures.
Don't be discouraged and don't stop doing the right thing regardless of who's ox is gored.
If we had more people like you, Nigeria would have been a better place.
To those saying it's jealousy, what is there to be jealous about?
She simply pointed out the same pictures on a lady's blog who posted it there as hers. Someone else posted it here because he had access to the pictures, and you're calling the whistle blower out?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TOMMIEYIKES: 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Fhemmmy:

Damn, I can imagine this with Rice . . . . cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:11am On Sep 11, 2018
I made baked chicken and stew for the week

Lunch is set.

Just fry plantains, boil rice, beans or yam and there will be no need to worry about what to eat during the day when we are running around.

Tonight it’s served with rice, beans and fried plantains.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by QuinieR(f): 12:11am On Sep 11, 2018
Mariangeles:

THIS IS WHO I AM...I DON'T PRETEND IT'S OKAY WHEN IT'S NOT...I SUCK UP TO NOBODY!

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 11, 2018
Presentation this presentation that, WTF tune down the fcking mentions.

Thanks kiss

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gamaliel121(m): 12:36am On Sep 11, 2018
sunbestie:

Will you marry me? Please
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 12:46am On Sep 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

The food was posted on the blog in February and you posted it here September.. About 6months later.

Your explanation could've made sense if you posted the pic in February or March not 6months later.

People would know copy pictures from blogs or websites and post them here, if they're caught they'll say they're working for the blogs or websites.

I was supporting you not because I think you're right or wrong but because the scandal was too exaggerated. Whether you copied pic or not shouldn't be anybody's business.

Cc bollinger angelicbeing

What rubbish are you spewing? Do you even understand what you are saying at all? The reason you hold that view is because of the environment you find yourself. Say or do that in a normal society and see what happens to you. You don't have to look no further as to why Nigeria is the way it is. It is just not it's leaders that have issues. It's main problem is the citizenry. A country is as good or bad as it's citizens. In this case not just bad but horrific. Things that should not be uttered publicly is considered normal. Your kind of mentality is the reason a policeman in Nigeria will stand confidently in public without fear to demand bribe. It is nobody's business. The kind of things you guys are used to is just amazing to say the least. Smh. Carry on.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 1:14am On Sep 11, 2018
Mariangeles:

Stop typing in all caps. You mustn't 'shout' to make your point. I'll be the first to call out bullshit when I see one. Iomoge did right by everyone here. Asking her to apologise, simply because chasérs came back with a response, that was at best, feeble is wrong.

And yes, I also 'liked' that kiss ass comment. That more than 30 people have done so should tell you something. What is sauce for the goose, should also be sauce for the gander. If others were called out, he will also be called out.

Your 'relationship' with him is not an excuse. And yes, you are sucking up to him.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hopefulLandlord: 1:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Divay22:
Hah Comman see ass slayers them grin Take one and pass to the next person
This still exists? damn! the nostalgia hitting me right now is off the charts

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hopefulLandlord: 2:16am On Sep 11, 2018
conductor123:
I've been a silent follower of this thread but let's be honest, iomoge is someone who's jealous and seek people's embarrassment. This is not her first, second or third time of using Google image search. Whenever she sees a very beautiful food picture, her next move is to Google search and post the results here in this group. How can someone be so bitter to that extent? Does she expects everyone's food to look unattractive like hers? Women and Wahala. She go post pictures and disappear like fart.

Would you be so kind to tell us what's wrong in checking if the pictures being uploaded here are really properties of the uploaders? pray tell how such actions show she's being "bitter", " jealous" and "seeking people's embarrassments"? Imagine how this thread would've descended to uselessness and fakeness if fakers weren't called out? do you think this thread would've lasted this long and garnered all these views and attention if pictures being uploaded aren't checked from time to time for originality?

I find it funny how someone is getting criticised for attempting to expose cheaters while alleged cheater is praised and excused

What sort of reversal of thought process is this?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:21am On Sep 11, 2018
zicoraads:

Stop typing in all caps. You mustn't 'shout' to make your point. I'll be the first to call out bullshit when I see one. Iomoge did right by everyone here. Asking her to apologise, simply because chasérs came back with a response, that was at best, feeble is wrong.

And yes, I also 'liked' that kiss ass comment. That more than 30 people have done so should tell you something. What is sauce for the goose, should also be sauce for the gander. If others were called out, he will also be called out.

Your 'relationship' with him is not an excuse. And yes, you are sucking up to him.
Who cares if you're one of those that liked that ??
Y'all are a bunch of hypocrites hiding behind someone's silly ass comment and I already addressed your case!
If you have something to say, come right out and say it instead of hiding behind someone's comment...smh!

This is not even about chasers anymore but I don't owe you any explanations so...
GET OFF MY BUSINESS !
GET OFF MY MENTION !!
GET OFF MY NERVES !!!

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hopefulLandlord: 2:27am On Sep 11, 2018
Its pretty obvious the accused is put on a pedestal by those defending him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hopefulLandlord: 2:32am On Sep 11, 2018
PRESENTATION:
Presentation this presentation that, WTF tune down the fcking mentions.

Thanks kiss

grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 2:40am On Sep 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Its pretty obvious the accused is put on a pedestal by those defending him
He earlier mentioned people sending him PMs, asking for financial assistance and whatnot. That should explain their defence. lipsrsealed

It's a bit like our politicians. Some people wouldn't mind going to the grave in their defence. And we all know it's sometimes the peanuts they give them talking.

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 2:43am On Sep 11, 2018
Mariangeles:
Who cares if you're one of those that liked that ??
Y'all are a bunch of hypocrites hiding behind someone's silly ass comment and I already addressed your case!
If you have something to say, come right out and say it instead of hiding behind someone's comment...smh!

This is not even about chasers anymore but I don't owe you any explanations so...
GET OFF MY BUSINESS !
GET OFF MY MENTION !!
GET OFF MY NERVES !!!
What does he have on you?

How much did he give you?

Tell me, I'll reimburse you. tongue grin

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hopefulLandlord: 2:46am On Sep 11, 2018
zicoraads:

He earlier mentioned people sending him PMs, asking for financial assistance and whatnot. That should explain their defence. lipsrsealed

It's a bit like our politicians. Some people wouldn't mind going to the grave in their defence. And we all know it's sometimes the peanuts they give them talking.

Hmmmm its perplexing

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hopefulLandlord: 2:53am On Sep 11, 2018
zicoraads:
They said the accused wrote that person's name in one of his many food pictures.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 3:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Chai, I miss my epistle writing days... I feel so lazy to type, but type I must cheesy

Anyway, about the ish.
I have never spoken to Chasers on this thread before. I am more of an observer than an active poster. I just don't have it in me to take pictures of food and upload. I can't even do it to lose extra weight (if you know, you know).

While I am of the personal opinion that some people go "overboard" in their tweaking and posting of pictures, I honestly really don't care that much. It is their life and whatever makes them happy, they are allowed to do. It makes me happy too, sometimes.

About Chasers, just by following his posts on this thread, I could deduce he has some serious European (Italian) background. I have met very few Italians...God, those people are passionate about food... Healthy food and wine.

It's a no-brainer really. The moment I opened my followed topics for this thread and landed on the page where he was being accused of stealing food from a foreign website owned by a Maria Ceraza..... in my mind, I just said "na them them." I just instinctively had this feeling they were connected to each other the moment I read Maria is of Italian background.

Surely, there's got to be a connection. Anyway, the ameboo in me didn't rest. So I went back to the origin. I saw the food he was being accused of plagiarizing ... Surely, I have seen better designs with his signature on here, so why would he steal something like that? the story wasn't adding up. Then I saw a picture he posted of a white female, I saw the hair pattern, and I felt 80% sure that was Maria Ceraza.....

About the comments saying the thread is all about "Cooking in your kitchen" Have you considered changing the topic to "Cook in a kitchen?" Because, I don't see any difference between food that I cooked in my kitchen and the one I cooked in my workplace. All of them are my food ooo. It's I who cooked them. PERIOD.

About the comments saying that he should have said he took the breakfast pix MONTHS before...
Ermmm, so if (for instance), me and Mariangeles are gisting on this thread and she says stuff like "Coli, I've not had lunch, gimme lunch na." Then I post that my "ewa agoyin" that I cooked about 5 months ago, and I say to Maria "Oya come let's have lunch together"... Are you saying I must say that I took the picture months ago, otherwise....?

I think what should matter most is "Did you cook this food or not?" Any other explanation you choose to give or withhold is your business. No one is owed explanations or a lack thereof.

Now, we have shifted from saying he stole internet pictures (because he clearly made the food) to saying .........

I hope this is not a case of "We must nail him by force by fire" grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 3:22am On Sep 11, 2018
Mariangeles:

Calmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
grin grin grin

Take a few deep breaths when you wake up. Say this after me “I clear, heal and release any energy that isn't mine or doesn't serve me” – repeat that three times. Now, take three deep breaths, imagine that you are letting go of any negative energy through the exhale.

Awesome!

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 3:27am On Sep 11, 2018
zicoraads:

Oya, you too, repeat the exercise I gave her.

You sha know you are looking for unnecessary trouble

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Vivly(f): 4:29am On Sep 11, 2018
I'm pretty certain if it was a different person who posted an ogbono soup from a Nigerian blog, the reaction would be different. Now there's a hint of foreign, all manner of excuses are springing up to justify it. Some people are even over pushing it by saying nothing is wrong in passing off a 1984 lunch as a 2018 breakfast. Wrong is wrong no matter who is involved.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.