Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5755808 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2018
gamaliel121:

Will you marry me? Please
No let our daddy hear u ooo... sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2018
conductor123:
I've been a silent follower of this thread but let's be honest, iomoge is someone who's jealous and seek people's embarrassment. This is not her first, second or third time of using Google image search. Whenever she sees a very beautiful food picture, her next move is to Google search and post the results here in this group. How can someone be so bitter to that extent? Does she expects everyone's food to look unattractive like hers? Women and Wahala. She go post pictures and disappear like fart.
shuooo!!!! Hold your own there abeg. What's bitter in stating an obvious fact? From page one of this thread people have been calling other out and nobody said it's bitterness or jealously. All of a sudden chasers is involved and it's now vendetta?

It wasn't vendetta when elder001 was ridiculed here few pages back?

Please let's be realistic with our comments! I'm neither for not against anybody here. I'm all for the truth and DRAMAAAAAAA grin tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2018
eyinjuege:

I'm really not interested in the matter at hand, and I could care less if the owner of the picture is your wife.
I have no opinion regarding the pictures you posted, as I feel it is an inconclusive matter.
I only mentioned a lady earlier, so we get things clear and not support taking credit for the work of others. You clearly watermark your own pictures so you do know what I am talking about
Even if you post someone else's work, and say it is yours, that's for your conscience to deal with.
The laws regarding plagiarism may not bite you or anyone else on NL afterall, there is no law enforcement on NL. But unfortunately, that same attitude will not fly in places where the law is respected, and it is actually seen as honourable to work, and disgraceful to claim what is not yours.
DON'T MIND THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2018
Food, my own.

Someone jokingly tells me I should give them breakfast. I don't have any that I want to present at the moment, then I see this my food from far back that was even featured on my friend's blog.

It brings back beautiful memories and I decide to just repost it again cos I am really proud of that feat... Of course in response to one of my fans who "needed breakfast."

And that is termed wrong?

Wundaful!!

If I had posted it on my own and said just had this for breakfast this morning, it would have been different.

For those of us who are so interested in catching thieves and plagiarists, next time you see such and you really desire to back them up in a corner....ASK.

If I were you, when I noticed it was a February pic, I would have asked him this "Hmmm, Chasers, lovely meal smiley Did you actually have all these lovelies this morning?"

If he replies yes...
Then I would say "okay, it's just that I saw same picture on a website from February."

Then watch him implicate himself by himself.

But no, impatience won't gree us nau, would it?

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2018
eyinjuege:
Iomoge, please you did the right thing and I support you and thank you for bringing to our attention such discrepancies and dodgy pictures.
Don't be discouraged and don't stop doing the right thing regardless of who's ox is gored.
If we had more people like you, Nigeria would have been a better place.
To those saying it's jealousy, what is there to be jealous about?
She simply pointed out the same pictures on a lady's blog who posted it there as hers. Someone else posted it here because he had access to the pictures, and you're calling the whistle blower out?
Didn't you notice that most of those supporting him came out after he said he pays many schools fees and gives out money? grin they are reading out a script or just gearing up for the next hand out.

What is good for Uganda is equally good for Greece .

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Its pretty obvious the accused is put on a pedestal by those defending him
Its appalling to say the least.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2018
zicoraads:

He earlier mentioned people sending him PMs, asking for financial assistance and whatnot. That should explain their defence. lipsrsealed

It's a bit like our politicians. Some people wouldn't mind going to the grave in their defence. And we all know it's sometimes the peanuts they give them talking.
Gbam!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2018
Mariangeles:
Iomoge I think you owe chasers an apology...
apologies for?

Mschewww.

All you gullible people can say what you want or call me names.
I wont use an alternate moniker to respond to you all or myself.

Its clear that you just want yo keep being deceived.
You feel he is too good to steal picturea from the internet..

I said it before, he is good but he also stole pictures.
I will still do my FBI when i have the tine to come here and still call you picture thieves out.

I don't even want to read all the hateful things y al are writing.

If you have words against me, please spell my moniker well so i get a mention.
Don't hide behind poor spellings and spew rubbish.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by empress101(f): 9:11am On Sep 11, 2018
Una still dey drag this issue Abeg e Don do

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2018
Liftedhands:
Didn't you notice that most of those supporting him came out after he said he pays many schools fees and gives out money? grin they are reading out a script or just gearing up for the next hand out.

What is good for Uganda is equally good for Greece .

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2018
NoToPile:

The point is even if chasers post pictures of himself and Maria eating that same meal they will still say he's showing off and still call his defence crappy, for me at this point is not even about the picture or not it's about the attitude on this thread.

Waiting for the accusations of being an alternate / collected money. cool . You would have to bring evidence please. Thanks.

Good points you raise.

I've noticed something about our people. It's something that I've seen play out here for a long time.

People will drag you to any level once an opportunity pops its head just so they can feel a measure of satisfaction that you are no better than them.

I remember e-fighting for a female Nairalander, Flycaa, I think.

It just got me really pissed how people were hating on her. Some even tagged me single and frustrated.
grin grin

What Mariangel did is what I would do if I had the energy. Even that epistle I typed, I know how I forced myself to do so. There's simply not enough time lately.

I remember a nairalander who used to call me Voltron, defender of the universe.

I have never, and I pray never to be caught calling anyone a thief or calling names because they're allegedly busted.

Most people who do such are either jealous (not envious) or simply frustrated at the circumstance of their own existence.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 11, 2018
zaynie:

Fruity breakfast.
I don chop the pineapples
Thus one na butty breakfast, but nice nevertheless... I'm not exactly close to where fruits are abundant here in sokoto.

It's nice meeting you here... P.S... I got a natural love for my namesakes.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2018
MizMyColi:

Good points you raise.

I've noticed something about our people. It's something that I've seen play out here for a long time.

People will drag you to any level once an opportunity pops its head just so they can feel a measure of satisfaction that you are no better than them.

It just got me really pissed how people were hating on her. Some even tagged me single and frustrated.
grin grin

What Mariangel did is what I would do if I had the energy. Even that epistle I typed, I know how I forced myself to do so. There's simply not enough time lately.

I have never, and I pray never to be caught calling anyone a thief or calling names because they're allegedly busted.

Most people who do such are either jealous (not envious) or simply frustrated at the circumstance of their own existence.
You just got yourself a new fan kiss smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
My intention was not to encourage plagiarism. However, hauling insults at people for doing such is not the best way to handle that kinda situation. But Iomoge, I've noticed, is fond of doing that... Digging the internet for the main purpose of bashing and embarrassing people.. Now that it's been established that she wrongly accused chasers and the air has been cleared, the right thing to do is to apologize to him... But pride no go let her do am... And some people were here shouting "which apology".... Because no be you them try embarrass that's why.
smh.
Jealous of stolen pictures?
Smh.
Watch E, and you will food bloggers on how they go about those pictures

When a pic is stolen we know.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
You just got yourself a new fan kiss smiley

You just made my night!
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bunny19: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2018
Liftedhands:
shuooo!!!! Hold your own there abeg. What's bitter in stating an obvious fact? From page one of this thread people have been calling other out and nobody said it's bitterness or jealously. All of a sudden chasers is involved and it's now vendetta?

It wasn't vendetta when elder001 was ridiculed here few pages back?

Please let's be realistic with our comments! I'm neither for not against anybody here. I'm all for the truth and DRAMAAAAAAA grin tongue
Na ur way!!! grin grin. Abeg u and mama zaynie are needed in our main thread,make una pity us. I dey miss una ever reliable counselling kiss

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2018
iomoge2:
apologies for?

Mschewww.

All you gullible people can say what you want or call me names.
I wont use an alternate moniker to respond to you all or myself.

Its clear that you just want yo keep being deceived.
You feel he is too good to steal picturea from the internet..

I said it before, he is good but he also stole pictures.
I will still do my FBI when i have the tine to come here and still call you picture thieves out.

I don't even want to read all the hateful things y al are writing.

If you have words against me, please spell my moniker well so i get a mention.
Don't hide behind poor spellings and spew rubbish.

Oh puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas!
Don't even pretend you just noticed the drama...Your supporters club don give you liver nah wey make you come out come talk at long last grin

Fact still remains that YOU'RE A FIRST CLASS BUSYBODY!
YES I WENT THERE!!!

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanielOutis92: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2018
Rejoinder, rejoinder..and just when i think we're back to status quo, BOOM! yet another rejoinder...what da freaging hell! Some of us are silent observers..we are here on a daily to feed our eyes..and sometimes that could well be breakfast in the absence of actual breakfast..if you know what i mean. Now when u deprive me of breakfast ( i mean from page 97ty sómething to 989..only what, 5 foods? )...in the words of M.I, "we gatto talk mehn". #Postfood..#NoBeefs..#ItsHealthiertobeVegan..

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2018

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2018
Perfectdanny:

Big Aunty good evening ma. I asked for something from you at least you would have replied you. I'm sorry if i've offended you. Greet Zoe for me.
bia. I am not in the mood.
And this is no place to remind me of your mail.
Pls.
You can always send a reminder.
But then again, i wont fall for online bullies.
So please look else where.

I wonder why u choose to come here and call me out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2018
chasers:
Now I Understand some of you have personal issue with me..

Q. 1.How come about that photo you uploaded, because is linked to a foreign account.

Q. 2. Why was the caption wrong, because the owner took the photo febuary now is September why posting it.

Q.3 Why didn't you give credit to the owner who took the photo in the first place.

@iomoge. I guess this gonna be the second time to quote you, neverd said u did something wrong by calling me out. But why going offline when we have unfinish stuff. You told me to take pictures of the plate Jug whatever that the photo was taken by Mariagraza, then I knew you don't even have any strong prove.

That Photo was never taken by Mariagraza. It was her Sorella (Sister) Josephine who took the photo. Your quote "Can he even snap the vintage jugs and what not?
Just snap all the plates he used in dishing the foods..." I saw this quote i laughed because the photo was taken in Campania which she can't even provide that for you. I guess you're shocked to know about the sister now,she always do the food snapping because she also Blog.

How I caption my photo is none of anyone business,if you want a good caption upload your own photo and do that. And you don't have any right to tell me to post a recent photo.

I Acknowledge the owner of the photo or not is none of your concern. "La mia famiglia" not yours

I have my right to upload any photo I have connection with , since is not from Google.

I thought we are family in this section, you can call anybody out is normal, please don't be quick to call names without hearing from both side. Now you guys are going after those who said names calling was not the first thing to do.

Photo below dinner, join me

Oh sorry my bad not gonna be good for your stomach because the photo was taken December last year.... cheesy
@ bolded got me embarassed but then family fight and make up! No hard feelings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2018
MizMyColi:

Good points you raise.

grin grin

Them no tag you lesbian for trying to defend a female...?? grin
The level of pretence and backstabbing was...whoa ! shocked

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2018
xtremetechy:
see my wife ooooo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Lol..
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2018
Mariangeles:
Seriously ??
You know I'm never serious grin grin tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2018
chasers:
Same thing I do. If you have been following my post, I like given different caption with it, this is not even the first time posting photo from the said person. If you look at that table it was two cup of coffee, but my write up I said coffee or Cappuccino that same day I posted this photo below which was my breakfast I had because currently in Nigeria.
in ine word sha.
Yiu are insisting you cooked the food init?

posso anche fare traduzioni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2018
how was your night pretty kiss kiss
Divay22:

Lol..
Good morning
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=Jesusgirl92 post=71095530][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2018
xtremetechy:
how was your night pretty kiss kiss
Not bad and yours?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2018
chasers:
Now I Understand some of you have personal issue with me..

Q. 1.How come about that photo you uploaded, because is linked to a foreign account.

Q. 2. Why was the caption wrong, because the owner took the photo febuary now is September why posting it.

Q.3 Why didn't you give credit to the owner who took the photo in the first place.

@iomoge. I guess this gonna be the second time to quote you, neverd said u did something wrong by calling me out. But why going offline when we have unfinish stuff. You told me to take pictures of the plate Jug whatever that the photo was taken by Mariagraza, then I knew you don't even have any strong prove.

That Photo was never taken by Mariagraza. It was her Sorella (Sister) Josephine who took the photo. Your quote "Can he even snap the vintage jugs and what not?
Just snap all the plates he used in dishing the foods..." I saw this quote i laughed because the photo was taken in Campania which she can't even provide that for you. I guess you're shocked to know about the sister now,she always do the food snapping because she also Blog.

How I caption my photo is none of anyone business,if you want a good caption upload your own photo and do that. And you don't have any right to tell me to post a recent photo.

I Acknowledge the owner of the photo or not is none of your concern. "La mia famiglia" not yours

I have my right to upload any photo I have connection with , since is not from Google.

I thought we are family in this section, you can call anybody out is normal, please don't be quick to call names without hearing from both side. Now you guys are going after those who said names calling was not the first thing to do.

Photo below dinner, join me

Oh sorry my bad not gonna be good for your stomach because the photo was taken December last year.... cheesy
Hahahahaahahahaha, funny cheesygrincheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rofemiguwa(f): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Wait o.ayam not understanding something.

All this upadan grammar is not necessary.

Chasers u know we are inlaws.i gat mad love for your food but u need to address this n stop roping in more irrelevant details.

That pischur you post na u cook am?
Yes or no?
If na no,u carry maria wey get the blog go resturant una chop the food together
Yes or no.
Cos if you didnt download the picture,the only reason you both have same picture has to be explained by answering one of the above.

Every other defence you have being giving is too much information we do not need.
( you can keep it for me when we are doing brideprice ceremony grin)

Give us straightforward answers and lets put this to rest once and for all.

P.s i have a connection to the food nor bi defence abeg.

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Bunny19:
Na ur way!!! grin grin. Abeg u and mama zay nie are needed in our main thread,make una pity us. I dey miss una ever reliable counselling kiss
lolzzzzz DRAMAAAAA IS BAE grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 11, 2018
cool, breakfast?
Divay22:

Not bad and yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lilioj, radautoworks, stevebond007(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.