Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home (12154 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt / Nigerians Blast Vice President Namadi Sambo On Twitter & Facebook [SCREENSHOTS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by mathskill: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
No be una vote PDP
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by mathskill: 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
No be una vote PDP and then come to nairaland to cry foul again
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by Freiburger(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
Why will a vice president gat a $5million bucks creeb in a country that cant even provide food for her citizens angry
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
All you guyz do is complain and weep and shout.. if you cannot do anything about the situation then get off the boat or join in the stealing. The ship is in the middle of an ocean and it is on fire and sinking yet, we have crew members who are busy trying to save it? bobz get your own and get off before she carries the blissfully ignorant crew down to the bottom of the ocean. Survive the best way you can because in this government, you are ON YOUR OWN.
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: $20,000,000 HOUSE. HMMM EVEN BILL GATES DOES NOT LIVE IN SUCH A HOUSE. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID IT, THE BLACK MANS DOWNFALL, WHICH IS A DOMINO EFFECT SINCE WE ARE ALL LINKED, IS HIS EXTREME COVETOUSNESS. AND THIS APPLIES TO YOU WHO ARE READING THIS TOO. YES YOU. YOU ARE A COVETOUS DEMON.

Bill Gates lives in a $ 55,000,000 intelligent house. N2bn is less than $20m. Be properly guided.

I must make money legitimately. What is happening of late OMG!!! I have a dream.
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
THE FACT is how many Vice-Presidents in the World Live in a house worth N2billion...
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by HyconBc: 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
I dey weep !!!
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
Vote GEJ, not PDP
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by RanchOwner: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
Politics is truly a serious business venture
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by Olaolufred(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
okpara ugo:

Bill Gates lives in a $ 55,000,000 intelligent house. N2bn is less than $20m. Be properly guided.

I must make money legitimately. What is happening of late OMG!!! I have a dream.

I KNOW YOUR DREAM.
TO MAKE MONEY ILLEGITIMATELY.
ahhhhhhhhhhh, That is making money that has no LEG.
Hmmmmmmmmmm. Repent if it is so.
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by Olaolufred(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
kingoflag: Vote GEJ, not PDP

It is had to say this.
But the truth is bitter.
157.9 million Nigerians who allows only about 100,000 politicians to use their heads every 4 years are foolish and stupid.
until we wake up from this mire of stupidity, we will keep going down the drain.
In 2015, It will not be "VOTE GEJ, NOT PDP". It will be something else, and people are so daft that they will always buy the shit.
People are under strange influence. doing same thing same way and expecting different results. That is capital madness.
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
Olaolufred:

It is had to say this.
But the truth is bitter.
157.9 million Nigerians who allows only about 100,000 politicians to use their heads every 4 years are foolish and stupid.
until we wake up from this mire of stupidity, we will keep going down the drain.
In 2015, It will not be "VOTE GEJ, NOT PDP". It will be something else, and people are so daft that they will always buy the shit.
People are under strange influence. doing same thing same way and expecting different results. That is capital madness.

Then PERISH we must because that is the only solution to cure our collective stupidity
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by biodunid: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
That is only 'completion cost' but I know they have been completing the house for a couple of budget cycles now so fully expect more multi billion naira allocations up till 2015. Make dem continue. One day go be one day. Impunity go born revolution.
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by naptu2: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
biodunid: That is only 'completion cost' but I know they have been completing the house for a couple of budget cycles now so fully expect more multi billion naira allocations up till 2015. Make dem continue. One day go be one day. Impunity go born revolution.

That's true. In the article I quoted earlier (from 2009) the sum of 7 billion naira was budgeted for the project.
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by Catchfire1: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hope people can rent their Boy's Quater undecided
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by userlist(f): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
@playmode:

I think i am going to come back home and set up a kidnapping syndicate to start kidnapping relatives of these assholes in Government. We Nigerians just sit back and look like mugus while these people just screw us like this.We deserve the type of leadership we get since we elected these people into office willingly.We are a country of epic morons who can not seem to do anything right.

Come next election we will be clamoring for the same people to return to power.I wish i was never born in this cursed nation of educated and uneducated idiots.We like bragging about how good we are at academics but what have we actually done with that knowledgehuh Absolutely nothing! We Nigerians are a disgrace to the human race.10 years from now the situation will remain the same because as Nigerians we will never apply common sense and honesty when choosing our leaders.Our pockets always comes first to the detriment of our communities and our nation.

To make matters worse when someone who wants to make a real change comes out and start clamoring for real change we shout him down,laugh at him or just plain ignore him.It is as if we have being genetically engineered to be selfish,astonishingly stup*d ,corrupt ,dishonest ,criminal minded ,oppressive, arrogant,tribalistic,incompetent,deceptive,heartless,careless and regressive.Our people are just like mindless drones who just follow the tide even if it will drown them.If that fact alone does not depict how unintelligent we are as a people then i don't know what will.Welcome to Nigeria the country that enjoys suffering and smiling,the country were self injury is inflicted time and time again without any remorse or change of heart.

You are so right
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
Olaolufred:

It is had to say this.
But the truth is bitter.

Nigerians are too tribalistic, myopic. Cut the nose to spite the face type of people.

Theres only one group currently giving GEJ the balls to inflict whatever pains he feels on Nigerians without anything to fear; and its not even his Ijaw people......

I have stopped pitying Nigerians. They deserve every pain and suffering theyre getting.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: $20,000,000 HOUSE. HMMM EVEN BILL GATES DOES NOT LIVE IN SUCH A HOUSE. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID IT, THE BLACK MANS DOWNFALL, WHICH IS A DOMINO EFFECT SINCE WE ARE ALL LINKED, IS HIS EXTREME COVETOUSNESS. AND THIS APPLIES TO YOU WHO ARE READING THIS TOO. YES YOU. YOU ARE A COVETOUS DEMON.

INCLUDING YOU, YOUR FATHER, MOTHER AND SIBLINGS OF COURSE.
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by userlist(f): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
These bastard politicians think with their anus
Remember the House Speakers mansion that was built and renovated with billions
of Naira over the years. The same mansion that cost Patricia Eteh her speaker-ship
position in the house was sold to Bankole for only 200million Naira only, then they
turned around and tried to have the mansion rented from Bankole for 200million
Naira a year but later abandoned the deal because it generated uproar in the house.
As at that time, the speaker was living in a hotel at the expense of Nigerians and
may still live there. We the ordinary Nigerians have to do something because if
we wait for the ruling class to effect the change we need, we will wait forever
because they all benefit from the system one way or the other
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by dasparrow: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
playmode: I think i am going to come back home and set up a kidnapping syndicate to start kidnapping relatives of these assholes in Government. We Nigerians just sit back and look like mugus while these people just screw us like this.We deserve the type of leadership we get since we elected these people into office willingly.We are a country of epic morons who can not seem to do anything right.

Come next election we will be clamoring for the same people to return to power.I wish i was never born in this cursed nation of educated and uneducated idiots.We like bragging about how good we are at academics but what have we actually done with that knowledge Absolutely nothing! We Nigerians are a disgrace to the human race.10 years from now the situation will remain the same because as Nigerians we will never apply common sense and honesty when choosing our leaders.Our pockets always comes first to the detriment of our communities and our nation.

To make matters worse when someone who wants to make a real change comes out and start clamoring for real change we shout him down,laugh at him or just plain ignore him.It is as if we have being genetically engineered to be selfish,astonishingly stup*d ,corrupt ,dishonest ,criminal minded ,oppressive, arrogant,tribalistic,incompetent,deceptive,heartless,careless and regressive.Our people are just like mindless drones who just follow the tide even if it will drown them.If that fact alone does not depict how unintelligent we are as a people then i don't know what will.Welcome to Nigeria the country that enjoys suffering and smiling,the country were self injury is inflicted time and time again without any remorse or change of heart.

Well said. I agree with you. I would love to make a difference in Nigeria but where does one start from? Most Nigerians are too busy obsessing about other things while the quality of their lives continue to get worse. Its really pathetic to say the least. Most Nigerians don't want to change their mindsets either and are too tribalistic to see that our elected officials are taking them for a ride.
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by bigbasho: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
The talk ends here. What are we doing to stop this people? I didnot weep for my country but I weep for the next generation.
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by phemi01(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
After one hediot go say yahoo bwoyz dey dent the image of the country. Y can't they use the 2b to create jobs. Scallywags!

1 Like

Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by generalJumong1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
are u afraid,u,yes u,the more u run away frm ur problem d more u are compounding it.it is high time we turn these to a bloody war wit these pple.if u refuse to join the fight ur children will curse u even in grave.50 determined youth is enough to hold this country to ransom.revolution!revolution!revolution is d only solution to our problem.
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by MEILYN(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
pls read d story on my blog too http://intensetalk..com/2012/12/namadi-sambo-vice-president-of-nigeria.html?m=1
nt spamming oo just backlinking
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by cyrielo(m): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
U guys are just here wasting
Ur time! This will continue to go on unless we all stand up and protest against the Nigerian government,instead of coming here and post rubbish say things that u can't do.mtcheew Smh
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by PalmTree(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2012
okpara ugo:

Am sure Bill Gates did not build the house with government money. wink
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by ade80: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2012
phemi01: After one hediot go say yahoo bwoyz dey dent the image of the country. Y can't they use the 2b to create jobs. Scallywags!

Or build two world class hospitals
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by jumzyUY: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
I don't know wat to say......i
Re: Vice President Namadi Sambo To Get A N2billion Home by NobleG1(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2015
What right does Nigerian govt. have to build a permenant mansion for the VP after he leaves office? Is it in the constitution? Didn't he have a home before becoming VP?

Why should they spend 2billion naira for that? That amount can build factories or rehabilitate all federal schools or build solar power stations to power many communities, hospitals and schools with free energy!

What's wrong with Nigerian politicians? Do they have undiagnosed mental sicknesses? Why are they so incompetent and unintelligent? They're so clueless! They only loot public funds and focus on things that are irrelevant to ordinary citizens!

They're planning to build 2billion naria home for one st*upid politician while millions of Nigerians don't have water, tarred roads, electricity and hardly afford two meals a day!

This is injustice!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nobody Will Beg Igbos To Take Presidency In 2023 – Tony Momoh / 2023: Why Obaseki And Wike's War Is Not In The Best Interest Of The SS / Court Order On Reversal Of Electricity Tariff May Lead To Loss Of 10,000 Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.