Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

After Dating For 6years, He Wants To Drop Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Dating For 6years, He Wants To Drop Her. (852 Views)

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Dating For 6years, He Wants To Drop Her. by alfredo4u(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2012
After 7 D&C, He want wants to drop her, due to her impatient. Pls advise
Re: After Dating For 6years, He Wants To Drop Her. by seedord247(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2012
Then tell her to drop him. shocked
Re: After Dating For 6years, He Wants To Drop Her. by cindyrella(f): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2012
shocked shocked
7 D and wetin? Na swear?

Why won't he drop her when she has dropped almost everything in her womb.
Re: After Dating For 6years, He Wants To Drop Her. by Sapphire86(f): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2012
Dropping or not, dey both will suffer d consequences of their actions. 1 wld ve just expected dem 2 stick 2gether and weather d storm dey have brought upon themselves.
Re: After Dating For 6years, He Wants To Drop Her. by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2012
Dump her? As if the guy is not dumpable...btw,the guy is without conscience.
Re: After Dating For 6years, He Wants To Drop Her. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
Which girl neva do am? Him dey deceive himself. My brother friend wey be say na alhaja don do am nine times, my ex nko? not for me only o. God have mercy on me.

Almost all girls don do am. You will be surprised say our sisters don do am several times so no need to leave the babe jare. She just dey fear say you go leave am.

(1) (Reply)

How Do U See It / Boyfriend's Guide.... / GUYS! Present Ur Case...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.