Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target (12790 Views)

Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by SisiKill1: 4:13am On Dec 08, 2012
maclatunji: What a classic thread!
It is indeed Uncle Mi. . .wait a min, that don't sound as cool as it used to, there's something dirty about it now. undecided

Oh mehn! See how this thread has gone and ruined a good thing. I am holding you responsible for putting a stain on the lovely thing we had going for us. Fix it or else. . . angry angry

Banker: (On phone) Uncle, I am here for your checque sir.

Uncle: Oh yes! Tell Mercy at the front desk you are hear to see Chief Uberlex.

*At Uncles Hotel Suite.

Uncle: Welcome my dear, you are looking good, your husband must be taking good care of you.
Banker: I thank God sir. He tries his best.

Uncle: What can I offer you? I have some fine wine in my fridge.

Banker: There is no need for that sir, I have to leave soon, I just came for the cheque sir.

Uncle: Oh that, you see my dear business has been hard and I don't trust most of these your new generation banks. I am giving you this cheque because I don't want a pretty girl like you to be running helter-skelter chasing targets.

Chief gets up from his chair and sits beside Banker on the Sofa, she looks at him nervously.

Chief: Relax my dear, you are safe with me.

Banker: I have known you since I was a child.

Chief: But you are now a grown woman and an attractive one at that. I feel like kissing you right now. It is not about writing you the cheque, that will be done as long as my interest in you is guaranteed.

Banker: Err... how do you mean sir?

Chief: I know you are married but just let me kiss and handle you, no one has to know. I promise to stop if you don't like it, I love you so much and you are not a child.

Banker: Please Chief I can't do that, let me have your checque, I have to go now.

Chief grabs her left arm and plants a kiss on her lips before she can avoid his. They are now involved in a struggle- Banker is trying to free herself of Chief's hold whilst Chief seeks to force himself on her.

Question: Why would any decent, self-respecting woman put herself in such a vulnerable position?

My version

Banker: (On phone) Uncle, I am here for your checque sir.
Uncle: Oh yes! Tell Mercy. . .my secetary to bring you to my office.

*At Uncle's Office.

Uncle: Welcome my dear, you are looking good, your husband must be taking good care of you.
Banker: I thank God sir. He tries his best.

Uncle: What can I offer you? I have some fine wine in my fridge.
Banker - Wine? At the office?

Uncle - (laughing) My dear, this is how we do it oh. Sometimes things gets so busy here, you have to combine your private life with youyr business life. So what will it be? Pinot or. . . .

Banker: There is no need for that sir, I have to leave soon, I just came for the cheque sir.

Uncle: Oh that, you see my dear business has been hard and I don't trust most of these your new generation banks. I am giving you this cheque because I don't want a pretty girl like you to be running helter-skelter chasing targets.

Chief gets up from his chair and sits beside Banker on the Sofa, she looks at him nervously.

Chief: Relax my dear, you are safe with me.

Banker: I have known you since I was a child.

Chief: But you are now a grown woman and an attractive one at that. I feel like kissing you right now. It is not about writing you the cheque, that will be done as long as my interest in you is guaranteed.

Banker: Err... how do you mean sir?

Chief: I know you are married but just let me kiss and handle you, no one has to know. I promise to stop if you don't like it, I love you so much and you are not a child.
Banker: Please Chief I can't do that, let me have your checque, I have to go now.

Chief grabs her left arm and plants a kiss on her lips before she can avoid his. They are now involved in a struggle- Banker is trying to free herself of Chief's hold whilst Chief seeks to force himself on her.

Hearing the agonizing cries of plea coming from behind closed doors, Mercy looks at the other secretary as if to seeking guidance on what action to take but the other lady is who is brimming with anger because that useless banker thinks she can waltz in here with her pert bottom and steal Chief from her.

Even though she wanted to do something, she needed the job way to much to do anything stupid like bursting in on Chief. . .to jeopardize it. So Mercy jejely goes back to her work, willing herself to tune the helpless woman's cries out.

The clicking of the keyboard and cries of pain fills the room.

Seriously when are we gonna collabo!! grin
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by BABE3: 4:15am On Dec 08, 2012
.... no large font ? Ode lasan lasan!
Oponu, what does unnecessary large font and typing in all capital letters mean in Internet etiquette? undecided It means you're shouting; disturbing the peace of the thread. It's the either the agric hen is talking and laughing to herself like a fresh mad man or she's shouting, without making any sense. Waste of clay!

Thought you were gone ? I see you're a masochist, therefore I won't mince words with you.

Who ever said hotel means cheating ? Abi did I really overestimate this hen's ability to comprehend basic sentences? A key stage two pupil will present a much better argument than you. You need a rebirth. Dash back to the womb! Dûmb broad.

The woman in question is not going about her business in the hotel alone. She's going to meet an "uncle" that she needs help from; an uncle that could take advantage of her. That makes this case very different from going to a hotel on your own to meet no one! She's at the mercy of her uncle in this situation. It's her uncle's room, her uncle's privacy...

*sighs*

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by SisiKill1: 4:20am On Dec 08, 2012
Oya gba beibei . .[size=38pt]ROTFLMAO[/size]

. . .Ya happy now, Baby!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 08, 2012
Abeg my sisters(shaking in my night booties) embarassed

E don do una O! see those men absconded now....e ma jowo ke!

Adolf Hitler ke? @BABE please modify abeg.....sisi please o ! This NL sef sad!
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by baby124: 5:47am On Dec 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin cheesy

Na wa o. Too funny. Rotfl. Dunno how an issue that shouldn't have been more than 1page has become a shouting match of 8pages. You all realise this is someone else's story, not even the OP's. People should try to avoid unnecessary arguments by bored people. Its just like running in unending cirlces. Some people like to just come here and argue for hours on stuff that doesn't even make sense to them. Don't feed the troll. Nite all, the entertainment was wonderful.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 08, 2012
Na so baby, I learned few things here too cause I have a different approach to the situation myself...I have no idea Naija don kolo reach that level O! I have been to offices and hotel rooms but as old as I am my Daddy will not let me go alone especially his politician friends when I need to do projects and my man is back home here.You never know right...I used to say Dad I'm old enough and can handle it and he just won't listen and ignore me and still send those guys with me and my brother just follows me in and stands in one corner pretending he's never seen yar'adua's portrait before .

However....I understand the other side too (kobo&sisi)...we are grown up adults and there's harm everywhere which is very true and these over-protectiveness sometimes is very irritating and choking!

BUT in conclusion this is still Naija and prevention is better than cure! My cell will dial 911 in.0001secs even when it's locked but that's not the case in Nigeria.

Still it's still a mere discussion abeg grin
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by maclatunji: 6:26am On Dec 08, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Choi! I know I said I was done but it would be ungracious not to respond when someone sees you fit enough to wa epe on your head. cheesy

Me thinks someone has lived in isale Eko tey tey. . .not that there is anything wrong with isale eko mind you but y'all's propensity to curse at the slightest thing has no match in the world. You rep well my dear, sure do them proud. I can almost feel you vibrating like the generator you mentioned with every word. wink

Aiight back to whats what. . .

She says good and bad things happen in a hotel like any other place. . .LIKE ANY OTHER PLACE yet when someone came and listed the bad things that can happen in ANY THE OTHER PLACES, that since we are not trying to throw caution in the wind, let's kukuma safe guard ourselves from those places by not going there. . . like they are suggesting we do with hotels, he was laughed at and derided. . . which makes one wonder, if they understand what they are talking about.

There are people who go to hotels and are not raped, there are people who go to hotels and have been raped.

There are people who go church/mosque and were molested, there are people who go to church and don't get molested.

The reason why the hotel raaapes, murders and kidnappings resonates more is because of the preconceived ideas people already have about HOTELS. That Preconceived idea is the genesis of this debate.

No one is saying don't listen to your husband, no one is saying wave your independence woman card, no one is saying whatever else you have concocted in your tiny little head, what many were saying is how idiotic it is to conclude that someone going to a hotel is automatically in danger. Haba! Who thinks like that in this day and age? Even my grandma who used to think wearing black to sleep is inviting evil spirit won't think like this not to talk of supposedly intelligent albeit eke epe people. Jeez!

They have moved the goal post several times in the course of the debate. . .

A - Hotel means cheating

B - But cheating can be done anywhere.

A - No wait, we meant it is about security, Hotels are full of evil doers, it is a place where various things (Good and Bad) happens.

B - But Anywhere is a place where good and bad things happens

A - (with scarf around waist) Them swear for you? Is your head correct (Y'all thank me for the translation later grin ) May thunder strike you! Aaaah! You are fucking this! You are an imbecilic that! You are hopeless!

B -

. . . .ROTFLMAO!!! cheesy cheesy

Amma stop now! As much as it is nice to have the last say. . .having it by default because they other person had a coronary does not make it sweet and with the way she is. . .Vibrating, I don't wanna risk anything by throwing caution to the wind. tongue cheesy

Your submission lacks substance because you focus on the fact that she is going to an hotel and not the context. The context here is key but you refuse to see that. Even the lady in question has reservations. Otherwise, this thread wouldn't exist.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by maclatunji: 6:37am On Dec 08, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
It is indeed Uncle Mi. . .wait a min, that don't sound as cool as it used to, there's something dirty about it now. undecided

Oh mehn! See how this thread has gone and ruined a good thing. I am holding you responsible for putting a stain on the lovely thing we had going for us. Fix it or else. . . angry angry

My version

Seriously when are we gonna collabo!! grin

Hehehehe... when I am sure of your availability and suitability tongue.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 08, 2012
@BABE,
I know me and you do not always agree on these threads but this your post is a bit too harsh. Sisi may be sarcastic, she may love to argue but this is too much. Please let us learn to put out points across without exchanging these kind of insults.
And where is the OP? We need to be updated on this matter.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by BABE3: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2012
maclatunji:
This is harsh, cool it please. Sisi might be unduly naive on this thread but no one deserves that comment especially not her.

....but you'll agree she bagged a degree in trolling. Sisi kill has abused the privileged of having an opinion. Consequences follow abuse.

You quoted me though, Maclatunji. Isn't that evangelizing my post that so much hurt the eyes?
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by ifyalways(f): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2012
@topic, trick question. I'll reply as a married business woman based in Naija.

Scene 1

4 or 5 star hotel with open lobby fit for a quick biz meeting, day time,30 minutes maximum? Yes, I'll go!!!

Scene 2

Some guest house or hotel , no open lobby, come up to room bla bla, there's champagne and lunch etc ? No way!

Scene 3

4 or 5 star hotel, 2face is having an album lunch @ the lobby so come up to the room, meeting after 4pm ? No way!
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by SisiKill1: 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
BABE!:
.... you should have been presented to Adolf HItler as a Jewish baby in 1939.

..... and I'm certain you secretly wish to be ràped by a pot bellied uncle. May your wish be granted.

Rotflmao! Choi! Babe Darlin’ all of that for me? Awww! No one has ever invoked Hitler’s name on me. The devil? Yes but Hitler? Now that’s Huge!!!! shocked shocked

Okay all jokes apart, I gotta say I am worried about you oh! If someone you have never met brings out so much hate in you just because they disagree with you, how on earth do you deal with people who do the same in your real life? You can’t carry on like this oh. . .apart from the fact that you are too young to be getting aggravated like this, it is just very unlady like to be vibrating, cursing up and down like that for small issue. I know the isale eko part of you is really hard to get rid of but my dear, if you hope to thrive in a civilized society. . .ya gonna hafta! wink

You know what is shocking though, that people are surprised by your outburst. Haba! For why naa? Somebody who hasn’t been able to respond without one insult or the other. . .where else can they go but to the depths of the gutter?! Abegi, the surprise should be that it took you this long to go there.

Meanwhile I was already compiling the names of my forefathers for you. . .Yeah, I figured since you are so intent on cursing me, it will be better to start with my “baba nla kus”. The sooner you got that over with, the better for us. . .at least we will be able get back to the matter at hand. cheesy cheesy

BABE!:

....but you'll agree she bagged a degree in trolling. Sisi kill has abused the privileged of having an opinion. Consequences follow abuse.

You quoted me though, Maclatunji. Isn't that evangelizing my post that so much hurt the eyes?

But before we go back to the matter at hand, can I just say that I will be the first to admit when I am wrong or confused and I think perhaps I may have missed a step or two in this debate. . .when did we stumble into bizarro world where cursing, wishing someone had been gassed as a baby, wishing someone be raped by a potbellied uncle, is now regular “Opinion”?

I am just asking ooh, because it is laughable that someone has been anything but dignified throughout this entire discourse can say someone is abusing a privilege to have an opinion. Now I know there are some people who just like to pepper their posts with the latest buzz words but Babe seems mildly intelligent or at least does a good job pretending to be mildly intelligent, to do that. . .Therefore she must really believe it is okay to respond in such a manner and that belief must be rooted in something. . .so y’all do a sister a solid and explain when we fell into that rabbit hole. cheesy cheesy

chaircover: I have asked the mod to kindly remove the post including where it has been quoted. This thread has gone on for long enough and we have moved past the good and the bad and we gone into the ugly.

Please let us respect each others different views and without being nasty to each other. . . .at the end of the day, its only a discussion with people we dont even know.

CC, I hope you know I value your opinion and respect your stance on many many things but on this matter. . .I respectfully disagree that this post should be deleted. Asking it to be deleted is bordering on censorship . . .she put it there for the world to see and it the world shall see. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth . . .errr. . .the fingers typeth. This is obviously who she is and isn't ashamed of it (which is completely her prerogative) and since we know it is foolhardy trying to change someone, I say we accept her for who she is.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by SisiKill1: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
maclatunji:

Hehehehe... when I am sure of your availability and suitability tongue.

Suitability? What's that mean?? Is my being your niece not all the suitability I need?

Jeez, na wa for by the book uncles oh! What happened to the wonderful power of nepotism?! undecided

Aiight, while I go work on my suitability. . .answer me this first, is my scenario a plausible one?!!
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sisi, which post are they deleting?
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by SisiKill1: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
The one were it Madam said my baby self shoulda been gassed by Hitler but since that didn't happen, the next wish is for me to be raaped by a potbellied uncle. I am now watching all my uncles carefully oh! If I see any hint of potbelly, it is marathon race for me!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
coogar:

mama biology, why are you people dragging this issue now?
a married woman being lured into the hotel by a crooked uncle should be compared to foreigners lodging in nigerian hotels to meet empty space.....sheer ingenuity!

That one has no clue what he is arguing about any more. He's just jumping from one ridiculous position to the next.

as time has gone on i have steadily become more and more convinced that this façade that nigerians have above-average mental capacity is just that - a façade. there are few intelligent folks on this forum.

@ bolded. I don't even have a problem with that as long as they are self aware. We can't all be smart. grin grin

Now when someone repeatedly tries to claim hotel room is the same as hotel despite the fact that many people have tirelessly differentiated between the two, completely ignore the context of this discussion citing incomparable scenarios and claim apples are oranges; all done under the umbrella of being more intelligent and saner than the rest? That boggles the mind.... It's a true head scratcher.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by maclatunji: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
BABE!:

It could and was hidden. I quoted it to make it clear which post I was referring to. You know it and it has been hidden.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by maclatunji: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Suitability? What's that mean?? Is my being your niece not all the suitability I need?

Jeez, na wa for by the book uncles oh! What happened to the wonderful power of nepotism?! undecided

Aiight, while I go work on my suitability. . .answer me this first, is my scenario a plausible one?!!

Yes, your scenario is plausible.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by BABE3: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
CC, I hope you know I value your opinion and respect your stance on many many things but on this matter. . .I respectfully disagree that this post should be deleted. Asking it to be deleted is bordering on censorship . . .she put it there for the world to see and it the world shall see. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth . . .errr. . .the fingers typeth. This is obviously who she is and isn't ashamed of it (which is completely her prerogative) and since we know it is foolhardy trying to change someone, I say we accept her for who she is.

.... the fôôl proceeded to write an eulogy. You're more pathetic than I thought. Resident imbèlîcè. Lol@ let's leave alone. You're a castrated buffalo for that statement.
You mad though? You sad? Awwww. Fûck you!

I told you you should have been presented to Hitler as a jewish baby for his birthday present in the late 1930s. I didn't even directly cast you to the boko haram's headquarters in Borno as an adult christian, and you're crying? Thunder fire you.

As for the nonsense you wrote up there, it's mind boggling how you managed to type that horseshît epistle and expect me to be moved. I bet saliva drips from the left corner of your mouth. Blehh.

You call my posts an outburst? Sisi, you ain't seen nothing yet. Let me catch you on this forum again spilling crap that catches my attention, the so called curses will triple. You've shown you're a masochist, I'll give it to you, just like you like it.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by maclatunji: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
Babe! Haba! It has not reached this level now. You are not doing anybody including yourself any favour with these vulgar words. Please stop.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by BABE3: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
chaircover:

Ok dear I respect your decision.
Babe and sisi Please & please call a truce, move on and change the topic to something more uplifting . . . .such as Christmas smiley
smiley smiley

maclatunji: Babe! Haba! It has not reached this level now. You are not doing anybody including yourself any favour with these vulgar words. Please stop.

Get me banned/arrested if you so wish, sir. That will do everyone excluding me, a favor. I'm tired of these "stop this stop that" already.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by maclatunji: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
BABE!:

smiley smiley

Get me banned/arrested if you so wish, sir. That will do everyone excluding me a favor.

Why? Exercise restraint, it is not beyond you.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by SisiKill1: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
ROTFLMAO!!! Choi! Choi! See outburst. . over what? Someborry is living in a delusional world oh... talking about catching who? Where? cheesy cheesy

. . . .At this point, I don't have to write anything anymore.

Keep showing yourself for the omo alata that you are babe! Nobody can do it better than you kiss kiss

maclatunji:

Yes, your scenario is plausible.

Which brings us back to the very beginning. . .A pig of an Uncle will be a pig no matter where he is and a gentleman will always be a gentleman even if he is dropped in a pigsty. So instead of focusing on the VENUE. . .why not focus on the PERSON.

I have a feeling OP's wife will still have her doubts about meeting uncle in his office because deep down she knows something ain't kosher about HIM.

chaircover:

Ok dear I respect your decision.

Babe and sisi Please & please call a truce, move on and change the topic to something more uplifting . . . .such as Christmas smiley

Oh Christmas! I still haven't started my Christmas shopping oh!! I'm leaning more and more towards taking the easy way out and ordering everything from Amazon. lipsrsealed I know I know, it is not Christmas spirity enough but they do all the wrapping. . .and I hate wrapping. cheesy
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sisi, let it go
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by maclatunji: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sisi_Kill: ROTFLMAO!!! Choi! Choi! See outburst. . over what? Someborry is living in a delusional world oh... talking about catching who? Where? cheesy cheesy

. . . .At this point, I don't have to write anything anymore.

Keep showing yourself for the omo alata that you are babe! Nobody can do it better than you kiss kiss

Which brings us back to the very beginning. . .A pig of an Uncle will be a pig no matter where he is and a gentleman will always be a gentleman even if he is dropped in a pigsty. So instead of focusing on the VENUE. . .why not focus on the PERSON.

I have a feeling OP's wife will still have her doubts about meeting uncle in his office because deep down she knows something ain't kosher about HIM.

Oh Christmas! I still haven't started my Christmas shopping oh!! I'm leaning more and more towards taking the easy way out and ordering everything from Amazon. lipsrsealed I know I know, it is not Christmas spirity enough but they do all the wrapping. . .and I hate wrapping. cheesy

No need to keep going round in circles with you, just don't exhibit the same level of naivety in real life. By the way, I would like to read contributions from you here https://www.nairaland.com/835469/continue-lola-story

tongue
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Just take it to the mall .... Free wrapping grin

Or those gift bags and staple them up grin
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by cutiepie25(f): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ujujoan: I don't get it . . . . Is she going to sleep with him Is she not going jut for the cheque

What exactly is the problem here? The fact that the meeting point is a hotel

Na wah oh . . .
i wonder o....it depends on the maturity wit the couples and how close the uncle is to the family. As for me,i wuld go,if my hubby allows me to.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
cutiepie25:
i wonder o....it depends on the maturity wit the couples and how close the uncle is to the family. As for me,i wuld go,if my hubby allows me to.

Yup, the closer they are to the family, the less the blood flow to their loins..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Ortom And His Shameful Normalization Of Domestic Violence / Are Intelligent Women Less Likely To Want Children? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.