Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? (17855 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by rhymz(m): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
last time I realy cried was when I lost a huge sum of money to burglars in my shop in Alaba. . .chei. . .i cly no be small.
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
The only time I could remember crying was when I was given birth to as a kid
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by troy20(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
i realy cry watchn farnando flop torres coasting home £200k evry week 4 jst fleeping his bleachd blond hair and leaving us a man short evry match.an jst 2 tink of my broke situatn makes me start already#sobs#
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
Stevechibu: The only time I could remember crying was when I was given birth to as a kid

Damn mannhh are u a robot?
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by blackmann(m): 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
I don't usually shed tears, but the day my mum in law died in that Dana crash, I bawled like a baby. Even till date I shed a tear or two when I think of her, cos I just had her as a mother in law for a month.
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by noblegas2(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
Absolute Nothing! I cried last when i lost my dad and that was 15years ago cheesy
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by uzoexcel(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_uq20yeuig
i cried yesterday when i saw this advert!!!!!!how time flies...used to be my fav then
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by sledge605: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
Cried when i lost my Dad,not because of his passing but because someone i have lived with for 7 years thinking she loves me betrayed me when i needed her support to raise fund to bury my Dad...I wept like a baby...loosing on two ends.
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
rhymz: last time I realy cried was when I lost a huge sum of money to burglars in my shop in Alaba. . .chei. . .i cly no be small.
Funny Omo yiboo 'I cly no be small' lwkmdfh

1 Like

Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by hardbody: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
I cry everyday.....for NIGERIA
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by victorD3: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
I cried last a over a year ago on watching my siblings cry helplessly during my mothers burial
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by uzoexcel(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
eh ya!!!!may her soul R.I.P
victorD3: I cried last a over a year ago on watching my siblings cry helplessly during my mothers burial
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by poweredcom(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
Cry ... Only when I cum bangin a chick !!!! Moanin loud like lex steele babay!!! Apart from dat notin. Again
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Revolva(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
Abujafood: I've heard of men who cry when their girls break up with them but not when they lose their mums! Some men haven't cried in over 15 years even when they lose their own kids and it amazes me when one day they cry if something else happens!

What makes or can make you cry as a man?
Cry haha only when money no dey poket I feel like ... But never cry cuz only bitch azz men cry - real niggaz don't no matter
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by noobsaibot2(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
[size=48pt]MEN CRY WHEN THERE IS NO G4 (GARRI) AT HOME OR WHEN THE PRICE IS TO HIGH[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by drumosbite: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
I cry easily, not because of myself, but because of others. When things go wrong with others, and i feel within me am suppose to help out, not been able to do so makes me emotional aπϑ tears pour out.

2 Likes

Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
TEAR GAS AND ONIONS... Apart from these, i no fit cry..... I get stone heart, obi akpor
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Abujafood: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
rokiatu:

Damn mannhh are u a robot?

You this babe, you have been gallivanting all over this thread, it's a men only thread! Just watch from the sidelines!

1 Like

Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
drumosbite: I cry easily, not because of myself, but because of others. When things go wrong with others, and i feel within me am suppose to help out, not been able to do so makes me emotional aπϑ tears pour out.
taaar, you wan claim james bond abi jack bauer
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by otipoju(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
3direct: Men dont Cry... babies do
then Jesus and David were the biggest babies. Have you ever felt the relief after a good cry. But sha the last time I cried was when I was 13 years now am 30. So long.even wen my papa die no so my face be like stone but food for my mouth be like sand.

1 Like

Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
Abujafood:

You this babe, you have been gallivanting all over this thread, it's a men only thread! Just watch from the sidelines!

Sharp!! I am having my fun here, I can't just watch.
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
na only Mouth Action dey make me cry!
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by otipoju(m): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
drumosbite: I cry easily, not because of myself, but because of others. When things go wrong with others, and i feel within me am suppose to help out, not been able to do so makes me emotional aπϑ tears pour out.
I feel you brother but my own no dey reach the level of cry. That's the prime reason why I want to be wealthy ...to be able to help out more.
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by pappyt(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
Cartah
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
drumosbite: I cry easily, not because of myself, but because of others. When things go wrong with others, and i feel within me am suppose to help out, not been able to do so makes me emotional α̲̅πϑ tears pour out.

Dawww........ How adorable.....
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
R2bees: TEAR GAS AND ONIONS... Apart from these, i no fit cry..... I get stone heart, obi akpor

grin grin grin No be only stone, na rock sef.
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by ZeusI: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
I have not cried since 1998 when my mother died till date, and i have no hope of ever crying again.
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by ChyV(f): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
So only onion can make u cry? U no bi am
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by fankasibe: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
Only if the price of Gàrri and Còndom increases.
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
Some guys cry when they are hungry
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by fankasibe: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
I will cry if my Girl-friend knees down and propose to me with a ring saying 'will u marry me'?
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by fankasibe: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
I can only cry if my Ogà (boss) dies because my life (income) has also died.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Thread For Faithful Partners / Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.