Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? (17877 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
Sometimes when i think hard about a sad incident that involves pain and anguish,i end up shedding tears. For instance, when i read about ALUU 4, i cried like a baby....The imagination of what those boys went through troubled my mind....i imagined myself in such scenerio.It could happen to anybody.That was the last time i cried after so many years.
MEN ALSO CRY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by salolo(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
nothing
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by ichidodo: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
Very,very depressing thread.
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
the only think that can make me cry is the complete christianization/islamization of Nigeria. which obvously i wont let happen. so i wont cry. . undecided
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by trolling(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
the only think that can make me cry is the complete christianization/islamization of Nigeria. which obvously i wont let happen. so i wont cry. . undecided
and when it happens after world war 3 what would u do?
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by snthesis(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
d last tyme i cried was wen i watched my puppy run out of the house gate only to be smashed by a passing vehicle, sad tin is the puppy only rushes out when it hears d car horn b4 i drive in, can still picture her wagging her tail and jumping over my legs till i pick her up sad

1 Like

Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by naijathings(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
the first time i cried a real cry that came from my heart.. several years back.
it was one morning my aunt came into my room and accused me of taking her cash because the previous day, I had some friends come over to my place and we were talking quietly and seriously in a way she could not hear us so she thought we had some thing going on.
I cried watching my heart fall to pieces on the floor as I stood accused. the tears burst when she found the money in her other bag. when she saw the money, she tried to pet me thats when i buried my teeth in her shoulder and it took the strength of my dad to pull me away from her. it was hell for her too. grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
trolling: and when it happens after world war 3 what would u do?

ww3 will be the last stand of the Pagan Tribal populace. if i live to see that day, i will die rather than survive to see the defeat. and then cry over it.
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by claremont(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
I may sound sadistic, but I firmly believe that life is too short to waste it on shedding tears for events I cannot change.
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
pleep: Men cry alone, when no one is around. Never more than one tear

The last time i cried was to see if i could still do it undecided

not so sure oooo.My ex was a town crier expecially if him catch me with anoda man
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by nusirat(m): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
The last I cry is when I lost My Loving, caring Father, it seems to me on that day that my world has collapse and if I can replace his Life with mine, even when I lost my Job I do not cry, I don't know again if I can cry again
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by GARRIx7(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
I cry whenever the price of GARRI is increased arbitrarily... cry cry cry cry
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by uzoexcel(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
lol......u craze pass me oh....hehehehehhehehehhe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
naijathings: the first time i cried a real cry that came from my heart.. several years back.
it was one morning my aunt came into my room and accused me of taking her cash because the previous day, I had some friends come over to my place and we were talking quietly and seriously in a way she could not hear us so she thought we had some thing going on.
I cried watching my heart fall to pieces on the floor as I stood accused. the tears burst when she found the money in her other bag. when she saw the money, she tried to pet me thats when i buried my teeth in her shoulder and it took the strength of my dad to pull me away from her. it was hell for her too. grin
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Shenez: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
2years ago i cried because no money to further my educatn but God help.
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by snthesis(m): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
i cried wen i heard my baby call me Papa smiley
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by runskid(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
if i don?t eat garri for 2 days if i don?t eat garri for 2 days
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by slimchi2k2(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
anytime i remember my daddy death,i loose it again
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Profdolaisawiz: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
When I'm forced to watch News on T.V
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by joshuaidibia(m): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
TRULY. DS IS 1 STUPID TREAD.
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
fellis:

grin grin grin No be only stone, na rock sef.
hahaha, no wonder i love rock musik
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by snthesis(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
I cried wen i gave my daughter out in marriage sad
she grew u too fast

1 Like

Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
booqee: Some guys cry when they are hungry
hahahaha, cnt stop laughn
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by SNCOQ3(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
R2bees: hahaha, no wonder i love rock musik
So there're more Nigerians with love for rock music!....u just made me 'cry' for joy! cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Eddyspicy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
only wen i lose a luv 1!
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by buildelicool(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
An explicit emotional story,like step mother punishing her son discrimnating etc even in movies can make shed tears.
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by snthesis(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
i cried d 1st tyme i kissed iice
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
wen I loose 42kb while readin abt toto dick...sorry tonto dike
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by Benito69(m): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
Onions...
Losing a loved one...
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by 18wheeler: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
SNCOQ3:
So there're more Nigerians with love for rock music!....u just made me 'cry' for joy! cheesy cheesy
I've loved Rock music since my teenage years. I listen to other genres too but selectively. But when it's rock, I'm down with all.
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by salemdv(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
loosing someone so dear to me
Re: Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? by princesaam(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
Oniongrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My God! What Kind Of Yansh Is This? / Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos / Share A Experience Of A Female Friend Spending The Night With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.