Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? (2577 Views)

10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. / This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys / 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by Youngpo413: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
I guess they have this fairy tale and mills and boon belief they will change them. As for me bad boys will attract bad women, no matter how "innocent" the woman might look.

thank you
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
NaJaHaJe:
'Good' guys are too boring. Life is too short.

'Bad' boys know how to have fun and take you to the edge. . . . . . you know warram saying grin grin grin its all about adrenalin

As long as he's not so bad that he ends up in jail or attempts to beat me then its all good.

Plus 'bad' boys have a shed load or charisma and spunk!!!!!!!! THAT. . . . . ladies and gentlemen. . . . . . . is what turns me on. that if there is something intelligent and smart going on in his brain grin grin grin

As for the ones that are rude and cuss, its safe to say they are plain idiots! cool

What about those pressuring for sex & saying stuffz explicitly to the ear that needz parental advisory¿

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Dating Pet Peeves / What If Your Lady Farts Loud In The Midst Of Your Friends? / My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.