Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Itching Balls For Months Now - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching Balls For Months Now (26627 Views)

Itching Balls For 2 Years, I Mean The Testicles Sack Or The Balls Bag / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / I Have Not Seen My Period For Two Months Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
Why would you pray your balls in the first place? lipsrsealed weirdo!
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
uihebom: My Broda your own don finish, save our own life pls, what's the name of the perfume . Tell us shap shap make we no follow you enter pit.

Sorry but gat to LOL grin grin
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by oweniwe(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
Poster, you sure say you no get STD?

What is the name of the perfume and active ingredients?

Why u spray perfume inside boxer? That's weird.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Gombs(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dude...u haf either of the newer forms of STI (sexually transmitted infection) or STJ (sexually transmitted juju)

Shey u wan tell us say na Perfume?because Йą pampers we all for NL dey wear shey?

BTW,y spray ǖя̩̥̊ balls in d first place?....sorry to ask,r u gay?

I tink u shd see a doc or ifa priest or a pastor or warreva u bliv in...else u'd wake up one morning n ǖя̩̥̊ sroctal sac on d bed...yea bro,it'll secede.

Cheers mate

1 Like

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by koolet: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
kiss go rub chinese balm rub all d joystick part 4 itching p.b
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Gozzzy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
Cut off your balls grin grin grin
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by deezed1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
First, You need to change your briefs daily.
Get Diflucan + apply a clotrimazole cream.

1 Like

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by AKobo4urthought: 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
Months?? shocked shocked Omo I think say na [size=26pt]S.T.D [/size](Sexually Transmitted Diseases. U know syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydiae, geni.tal warts.) dey worry you o. no mistake am 4 eczema/rash. go 4 blood test before it gets worse. Becus I dnt think perfume allergies lasts 4 months. GO see doctor before its too late. NL is the worse place to get prescription advice.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by TeenageMoney(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
Itching Football

1 Like

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
It amazes me how people just prescribe drugs (no dosage, duration, instructions) without even seeing the patient, taking a full history and making a diagnosis.

@poster . . . please take yourself to the nearest hospital and let a doctor examine you and prescribe the correct drugs/advise for you.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by nagoma(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
Any advice you take here from anonymous persons may actually aggravate your condition. You have no alternative , you have to go and see a Doctor , before you harm yourself / your balls. Get that clear. now Go!
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
Teenage Money: Itching Football
no be only football na alarm ball! mtscheew
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
Cut the damn thing off and be free joor!
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sounds like excema to me
Wash the area well and dry thoroughly
Get a 0.2% hydrocortisone cream and rub in area about twice a day for about 5 days till the itching subsides
After that acute phase is over,after you shower,use a good lotion to moisten your balls
Excema shows as patchy dry itching skin so you need a good layer of oil to keep the symptoms down
It never goes away completely and has its flare ups
Stress or dry weather and some foods can make it worse but it can be managed
You can even use some small cooking oil to rub on your balls many times a day wink wink wink to moisten it and prevent the dry flakyness
My baby daddy gets them on his legs in the winter and that is how he manages it.

Above all see any doctor or a dermatologist preferably for a diagnosis and proper care.
Other conditions like ring worm are also dry and scaly and itchy and the treatment is different

1 Like

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
uihebom: My Broda your own don finish, save our own life pls, what's the name of the perfume . Tell us shap shap make we no follow you enter pit.

^^^Do guys spray perfume on their balls undecided? Hmmmm, nsogbu dikwa!
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
nnafather: Cut the damn thing off and be free joor!

^^^Exactly my brother; afterall didn't the Bible say if any part of your body makes you sin, to cut it off......or words to that effect.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
I hope the girl u were trying to impress by spraying perfume on ur balls was worth the trouble its cost u sha? Just asking..
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by donigspain(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
GO SEE A DOC!!!
BTW, when last did you change your boxer shorts cuz the problem looks like a systematic continuous case of RE-INFECTION.

2 Likes

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Wallie(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
1. Whatever you rob on your skin can and do get into your blood stream.
2. Allergic reaction to perfume should NOT last for months especially if you stop exposing yourself to the source.
3. Hydrocortisone in the low strength form (1% or 0.5%) does not need a doctor's prescription and it can clear most type of rashes or itch including those caused by eczema, cosmetics etc.
4. If you're really worried and want to be sure that your balls are not going to rot and fall off, go see a QUALIFIED person (doctor) that can tell you exactly what's wrong with you. You don't want bad news, abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
U guyz ar wicked oo..haba...pls ma broda...dis tin wey dey worry u no b problem walahi...if u hav faith,just go to any mosque area and purchase zam zam water of any qty, use it to wash ur private part and also drink som of it...if d problem continues...call me a fool.

1 Like

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
Baby mama: Sounds like excema to me
Get a 0.2% hydrocortisone cream and rub in area about twice a day for about 5 days till the itching subsides
After that acute phase is over,after you shower,use a good lotion to moisten your balls
Excema shows as patchy dry itching skin so you need a good layer of oil to keep the symptoms down
You can even use some small cooking oil to rub on your balls many times a day wink wink wink to moisten it and prevent the dry flakyness
My baby daddy gets them on his legs in the winter and that is how he manages it.

Above all see any doctor or a dermatologist preferably for a diagnosis and proper care.
Other conditions like ring worm are also dry and scaly and itchy and the treatment is different

shocked
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by clemmonce(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
Joel.:
Thanks for your help but I need drugs prescribtion of tablet for skin infection. Just to tackle it from the inside skin. The blood. Any help? Tell me somebody...
to me i think you are stubborn people are telling you to go to the hospital but you dey form strong head. all you want is drug any drug without proper prescription. do you know there are some drugs that have side effects that the chemist guy wont tel you. i wonder how someone in this modern age wil be saying no to hospìtal. later if something happen to you due to self medication you go say na devil. guy you are wack very wack. deleting this trend from my phone history.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by pendusky(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
Listen carefully!go to pharmacy and buy
'Benzyl Benzoate Application' Moko products...'whitish cream' its in a 2inch bottle... Wash d infected area with detol, if u can make small cuts on them better... Then rub the BBA on it...warning... You will cry ooh! Its 3days u wont see em again!

When its done come back and thank my friend! If u need 2 c d bottle jst IM Me...

1 Like

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by fankasibe: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
Boss: what is wrong wit that guy?
Driver: oga, e talk sey him priéék dey scratch am
Boss: Gush.... I think that thing simply needs freedom of expression.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Biim: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
Op imagine using all the drugs and anti-fungal creams nlanders prescribed for u, u go scratch enta yaba left b dat!lol, abeg go and see a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
This may help your itchy balls.that is what my baby daddy uses for his itchy eczema patch on his leg when they flare up

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by AKobo4urthought: 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
soe: U guyz ar wicked oo..haba...pls ma broda...dis tin wey dey worry u no b problem walahi...if u hav faith,just go to any mosque area and purchase zam zam water of any qty, use it to wash ur private part and also drink som of it...if d problem continues...call me a fool.

pendusky: Listen carefully!go to pharmacy and buy
'Benzyl Benzoate Application' Moko products...'whitish cream' its in a 2inch bottle... Wash d infected area with detol, if u can make small cuts on them better... Then rub the BBA on it...warning... You will cry ooh! Its 3days u wont see em again!

When its done come back and thank my friend! If u need 2 c d bottle jst IM Me...

nnafather: Cut the damn thing off and be free joor!

Baby mama: Sounds like excema to me

Spoken like true Idiots.!.

[size=19pt]@op [/size]
[size=34pt]GO SEE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by juleze(f): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hello Joel.

First, I'll like you to know that something could trigger offer †ђξ symptoms of another ailment. This means that †ђξ perfume could have triggered another ailment, because this can't go on for months even if it was i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ your blood stream.
Secondly, it might be coincidental that it occured after you sprayed †ђξ perfume.
Thirdly, except you do not want kids and thereby, do not mind being sterile, you need to run some tests, and visit a doctor for proper diagnosis. Taking all manner of drugs, without knowing which one might be aggravating †ђξ ailment, is a step (maybe several steps) towards sterility. Not all drugs can tell you all †ђξ side-effects attached, so don't be someone's guinea pig.
Forget shame, man up and talk with a doctor.
You can even pay for †ђξ services of an online doctor...at least I know I can pay for †ђξ services of an online vet doctor, so you can check that out, but forget self-medication or even asking a pharmacist. They do trial and error also.

Wish you †ђξ best.

1 Like

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by juleze(f): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by fankasibe: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
@OP....u shouldn't have sprayed it around ur pènís....u should spray in ur mouth next time
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
Baby mama: This may help your itchy balls.that is what my baby daddy uses for his itchy eczema patch on his leg when they flare up

shocked
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
» He's Had Itching Balls For Months, Advice Him

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet / Do You Know Any Fitness Center In Lagos? / Doctors Develop Procedures That Could Delay Menopause For 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.