Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,044 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Itching Balls For Months Now - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching Balls For Months Now (27085 Views)

Itching Balls For 2 Years, I Mean The Testicles Sack Or The Balls Bag / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / I Have Not Seen My Period For Two Months Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
AKobo4urthought:

[size=19pt]@op [/size]
[size=34pt]GO SEE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

^^^^ nuff said. undecided
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Egbagirl(f): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
beethoven: I think it is a fungal infection, known as tinea cruris (or Ringworm). First it comes as a result of heat and dirt so u might need to take ur bath atleast twice a day. Then apply cream every time you take your bath. Someone suggested funbact A, but I'd recommend Damatol cream (Yes the same Damatol that you use for hair) it works like magic. Finally, any opportunity that comes ur way to loosen up for aeration around your balls please try to make the best of it (especially at night). It prevents the infection from spreading.

Did I forget to say this: Use a different (clean) underwear per day till symptoms disappear. Any other improvements in personal hygiene would help too.

-Talking from experience wink

Cheers

The man just said that he is very neat and clean and what not. He said since he sprayed perfume on his balls, they've been itching. How can we now say that its a fungal infection??

OP, see why you should go and see a doctor instead of relying on our own advice? Awon Yoruba bo, wo ni, eni a wi fun, oba je ko gbo. Aboro ni a n so fun omoluabi. ti o ba de inu re, a di odindin. For your sake, please go and see a doctor ASAP.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by pinky21(f): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
Don't get scared tk ampiclous if dat does nt work use Zinnat 250g its kind of expensive sha but a very strong antibiotic.its 10 u tk for 5day 1-1
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Dyt(f): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
sheyie2007:
Elewe omo ko, elewe agba ni lipsrsealed

Dis actually cracked me
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
Joel
How old are you?
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Ndoz(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
Its either sexually transmitted disease or sexually transmitted demons grin
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by bobofati(m): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
Guy. you are not being sincere, whatever is wrong with you was not as a result of you spraying any perfume on your balls. its possible that it was a coincidence. an allergic reaction wouldn't stay that long and keep reoccurring. from your explanation it seems you have a fungal infection. i would advice you to go to a good pharmacy (since you don't want to go to a hospital) request to see the pharmacist and let him treat you appropriately. the suggestions you are getting here (on nairaland) aint bad, but the problem is nobody has seen it and your explanation as far as am concerned is not sufficient.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by andyanders: 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
Joel.:
Thanks for your help but I need drugs prescribtion of tablet for skin infection. Just to tackle it from the inside skin. The blood. Any help? Tell me somebody...

Joel,
Listen, I feel for you cus is an embarrassment but you have to stop the self medication and hide your feelings or whatever and see a doctor for your health and life. Issues like this might turn to be hazardous as a result of wrongful medication. I wouldn't know your personal reasons why you do not want to see a doctor. You can ask to see a male doctor and explain this situation to him and get a text on it to know what the problem is and the best drugs can be prescribed for you. Antibiotic drugs are very dangerous and if anyone here prescribes a wrong drug for you, it might turn to be a disaster and turn to be a curse to you rather than cure.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by demitola(m): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
i'm sori 2say Bros, bt u went 2 schl naw. U expressly sed no one u shld advise u 2 go 2 d hosptial, or any profesnal medical centa. Bt u're set 2folow d advice of any Tom, Dick or Harry on ur ailment. Plz stat tinkin and makin decisnz as a learned man. Ur future wife and children wld count on u smday 4dia well-being too. Meanwhile if ur balls ar so damn important 2u anymor, go 4 a qualified physician!
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by ocelot2006(m): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
You may have to visit a dermatologist.

1 Like

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
soe: U guyz ar wicked oo..haba...pls ma broda...dis tin wey dey worry u no b problem walahi...if u hav faith,just go to any mosque area and purchase zam zam water of any qty, use it to wash ur private part and also drink som of it...if d problem continues...call me a fool.
really!!! That sounds like fuc-king native doctor to me. Dude the ball is on your balls, choose one, native doctor or medical doctor.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
Why doesn't he take and post a picture of the said ailment let us see it with our na.ked eyes

1 Like

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by dayokanu(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
Maybe na konji dey worry you
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by tpapi: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
Op dey form stubborn man,no worry na wen ur prickk turn to fifa football size,na dat time u go get d message
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by wellmax(m): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
Guy I feel for you. I had this same experience some years ago, for me it was a reaction to a blood tonic, I did all the sefl medication, change bathing soaps to no avail, until I visited a doctor, he prescibed a drug and it worked.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Manweysabi(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
I experienced this stuff some years back. Can't remember how it went. It's a kinda sensational itching that looks like ringworm... Try and shave up with shea butter hair removal and apply medicated dustin powder daily. Stop putting on tight boxers..
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Shenez: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Epon a fo danu!!! if you fail to see doc.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by mskata(m): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
Omo... Dat is what we call okirikportor, jes rub darmatol 4 d palce but make sure say ur ac dey work wella o, cos d tin go hot u like mad, continue to do dis 4 3 wks n if after dat e still dey itch u, den begin go collect retroviral drugs lipsrsealed

#justjoking
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
Look at the number of men with junctional craw craw
Ladies beware

2 Likes

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by pufectskin: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
Buy pychnogel. Its an antioxidant tablet that treats all kinds of infections from inside out.
Joel.:
Thanks for your help but I need drugs prescribtion of tablet for skin infection. Just to tackle it from the inside skin. The blood. Any help? Tell me somebody...

1 Like

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nosyke(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
You are responsible for whatever that happens to my ribs. Damn!!!, this post got me cracking up.
Gombs: Dude...u haf either of the newer forms of STI (sexually transmitted infection) or STJ (sexually transmitted juju)

Shey u wan tell us say na Perfume?because Йą pampers we all for NL dey wear shey?

BTW,y spray ǖя̩̥̊ balls in d first place?....sorry to ask,r u gay?

I tink u shd see a doc or ifa priest or a pastor or warreva u bliv in...else u'd wake up one morning n ǖя̩̥̊ sroctal sac on d bed...yea bro,it'll secede.

Cheers mate
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Pennywise(m): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
Take a snap shot of ur balls and post it here. But make sure ur dyck is not captured bc we want no adult material on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by tellwsdom: 12:11am On Dec 08, 2012
This guy don go sshit for canal embarassed embarassed
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Chaoga: 12:14am On Dec 08, 2012
@OP
You sure you've not fhucked a hippo?
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by franktolk(m): 12:42am On Dec 08, 2012
How to Treat Scrotal Itching

By Samantha Volz, an eHow Contributing Writer
Itching in the male genital area can be caused by a number of things, including fungal infection and general irritation. It may be embarrassing to talk about, but face the facts: rash, irritation, infection and other problems can occur on any area of the body, even the ones we don't always want to talk about. If you are experiencing itching in the scrotal area of the groin, there are a few methods by which you can treat this uncomfortable itch.

Difficulty:
Moderately Easy
Things You'll Need:

Cotton underwear
Hydrocortisone cream
Instructions

Wear loose-fitting cotton underwear when you experience scrotal itching. This type of undergarment will increase ventilation in the groin area, which will prevent the growth of fungal infections. This alone may alleviate the itch.

Purchase an over-the-counter 1 percent hydrocortisone cream from a pharmacy or grocery store.

Apply the cream twice per day to the affected area; continue for at least 10 days, or until the itch is completely gone.

Bathe at least once per day, and always after activities that involve a lot of sweating. Dry the scrotal area well before getting dressed.

Tips & Warnings

Use plenty of lubrication during sexual intercourse to avoid chafing or drying in the scrotal area.
Consider washing with fragrance-free soaps, as certain perfumes can irritate sensitive areas of the body like the scrotum.
If symptoms seem to flare up only after sexual intercourse, check to make sure your partner does not have a candida or yeast infection, as these can be spread by sexual intercourse. You may also want to try a different brand of lubrication or condom if these seem to cause the irritation.
If the itching does not go away after two weeks of these treatments, or if symptoms get worse, consult a doctor.
References

MedHelp.org: Itchy Scrotal Skin
Mass General Hospital for Children: Treating Jock Itch
Itchy.com: Scrotal Itching
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

1 Like

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 08, 2012
Stop masturbating wink
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by 5alive(m): 2:40am On Dec 08, 2012
d guy p*nis too small' dats why he no wan see doctor''''''shame dey catch him
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by peterugoobi(m): 4:48am On Dec 08, 2012
With your level of education, am so disappointed
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by uprigtd: 4:59am On Dec 08, 2012
I suqqest you find a clinic that will help amputate the balls in 2days or better still, you can wait for the balls to fall of on their own in d next 3months
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by midetinz(m): 5:33am On Dec 08, 2012
Itching could originate from hypersensitivity or infection or both. So I'll prescribe chlorpheniramine (piriton)2ce daily+ one tab daily of lavofloxacin 500mg.
Gbam!
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by agohavivi(f): 6:15am On Dec 08, 2012
Why don't you see a doctor or have a proper medical examination done? The best consultation and recommendation possible can only be gotten by seeing a medical expert. Hope you realise that the organ in question is your power house and essentially your reason for putting on a loin cloth? Bear in mind that your weapon of mass production neither has a duplicate nor replacement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: What Is The Fate Of Nigerians Abroad? / Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! / W.H.O Bans Some Malaria Drugs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.