Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Is Goodluck Jonathan The Problem Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Goodluck Jonathan The Problem Of Nigeria? (1600 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch / Is Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook A Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Goodluck Jonathan The Problem Of Nigeria? by Bokoharam: 4:49am On Dec 08, 2012
Why do Nigerians so much attack Goodluck today? Don't we think this man is a victim of previous, wicked leaderships?

Obasanjo, a millitary man who ruled for 8 uninterrupted years under a pseudo-democracy (with full military & dictatorial tendencies), could not supply Nigerians with Electricity, could not fight corruption, could not make any significant progress in infrastural development. Not even the rule of law was respected. In fact, OBJ 'founded' the much-talked-about JUMBO pay for the executives and legislators, and travelled more than anybody else in the world.

Under OBJ was the highest level of corruption and stealing. The Power/electricity fraud, the Halliburton bribery saga, the National ID Card sham, oil and gas mess, electoral malpractices, yet nothing was achieved, and nobody could talk because he could kill with impunity. Under OBJ was the most high-level assassinations witnessed, including that of the Attorney-general and Minister for justice. OBJ wiped out a complete village (Odi), however it took another president, working with GEJ to restore relative peace in that region through the amnesty programme.

GEJ had barely stayed one year before attacks started raining. Nigerians want power problem to be fixed in 12 months, want national ID card and social security database to be up in 12 months, want infrastructure to be up and running in one year. Is that possible? People want GEJ to kill IBB and Abdulsalam that OBJ, a soldier, could not kill. Let us think better so we don't crucify an innocent man on the altar of sentiments.

I don't know GEJ from Adam, but is it not very obvious that some people who feel power belongs to them (and should not leave their zone) are the ones trying to cause brouhaha in Nigeria? By the way, I am not from South-South.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan The Problem Of Nigeria? by Ngasky(m): 5:25am On Jul 11, 2014
Bokoharam: Why do Nigerians so much attack Goodluck today? Don't we think this man is a victim of previous, wicked leaderships?

Obasanjo, a millitary man who ruled for 8 uninterrupted years under a pseudo-democracy (with full military & dictatorial tendencies), could not supply Nigerians with Electricity, could not fight corruption, could not make any significant progress in infrastural development. Not even the rule of law was respected. In fact, OBJ 'founded' the much-talked-about JUMBO pay for the executives and legislators, and travelled more than anybody else in the world.

Under OBJ was the highest level of corruption and stealing. The Power/electricity fraud, the Halliburton bribery saga, the National ID Card sham, oil and gas mess, electoral malpractices, yet nothing was achieved, and nobody could talk because he could kill with impunity. Under OBJ was the most high-level assassinations witnessed, including that of the Attorney-general and Minister for justice. OBJ wiped out a complete village (Odi), however it took another president, working with GEJ to restore relative peace in that region through the amnesty programme.

GEJ had barely stayed one year before attacks started raining. Nigerians want power problem to be fixed in 12 months, want national ID card and social security database to be up in 12 months, want infrastructure to be up and running in one year. Is that possible? People want GEJ to kill IBB and Abdulsalam that OBJ, a soldier, could not kill. Let us think better so we don't crucify an innocent man on the altar of sentiments.

I don't know GEJ from Adam, but is it not very obvious that some people who feel power belongs to them (and should not leave their zone) are the ones trying to cause brouhaha in Nigeria? By the way, I am not from South-South.

If Jonathan (as president) cannot move Nigeria who can?
You cant believe this but I was once a staunch supporter of Jonathan. When he was the acting president many people believe this is a strong man that can make the difference as a president, majority of the Northerners also believe this thats why in 2009 he was celebrated as the president all over the country only opposed by those thieves benefitting from Yar'aduwa.
But behold, immediately he was sweared in as president he became weak, complacent and lacklustre in his policies. Also he started becoming ethnic bigot not realising thats a poor card to play as he was from a small minority. Go back and check between when he was acting president and comfirmed president which does he show a greater statemanship, stronger policies and resolutions?
Jonathan is his own biggest enemy. Also remember october 1, 2009 Abuja bombing thats the beginning of his problems.
If today you became president would u ever come out to the media and say STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION?
I believe if Niger Delta will became a sovereign country they will not vote Jonathan as president why? Whoose fault is that?

1 Like

Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan The Problem Of Nigeria? by oluwafemi113(m): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2014
Pls vote

Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan The Problem Of Nigeria? by Omexonomy: 6:34am On Jul 11, 2014
The problem of nigeria are too much. Tho get answer to ur kewstion just google
"Yoruba are"
"igbo are"
"hausa/fulani are"
b4 you do so i will suggest you put on shock prove
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan The Problem Of Nigeria? by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:39am On Jul 11, 2014
The main problem of our Dear PRESIDENT are bokoharam (I'm surprise ur handle name is bokoharam, so u are suspect o), bokoharam sympathiser, my prayer for all boko haram members, sponsors, sympathiser supporter either directly or indirectly, that their entire generation will never see peace in all their life. They will be expose and put to shame, especially those their sponsors...I'm vex already.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan The Problem Of Nigeria? by doofanc: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2014
why on earth would anyone want to be even remotely associated with such despicable, evil and demonic group that of all the titles in the world he chose their name as his moniker

WHY?? WHY

1 Like

Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan The Problem Of Nigeria? by ojimbo(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2014
no, rather YOU are are problem, change your attitude and you will see nigeria moving foward
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan The Problem Of Nigeria? by jdilight(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2014
Ngasky:
If Jonathan (as president) cannot move Nigeria who can?
You cant believe this but I was once a staunch supporter of Jonathan. When he was the acting president many people believe this is a strong man that can make the difference as a president, majority of the Northerners also believe this thats why in 2009 he was celebrated as the president all over the country only opposed by those thieves benefitting from Yar'aduwa.
But behold, immediately he was sweared in as president he became weak, complacent and lacklustre in his policies. Also he started becoming ethnic bigot not realising thats a poor card to play as he was from a small minority. Go back and check between when he was acting president and comfirmed president which does he show a greater statemanship, stronger policies and resolutions?
Jonathan is his own biggest enemy. Also remember october 1, 2009 Abuja bombing thats the beginning of his problems.
If today you became president would u ever come out to the media and say STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION?
I believe if Niger Delta will became a sovereign country they will not vote Jonathan as president why? Whoose fault is that?

GEJ is not weak but wise. Real politicians are afraid of this guy. What ordinary people want from him is to be like them: brutal, but leaders are not brutal without taking everything into consideration.

Gej will be re-elected on CHIBOK mistake.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan The Problem Of Nigeria? by worthytalk: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2014
Bokoharam and core northerners with their born to rule mentality have left me no choice than to support the clueless one.

APC on the other hand is not helping matters by insisting on taking us back to dark ages.

LP and APGA should stop been affiliate political parties of PDP.

I'm tired of democracy without dividends.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan The Problem Of Nigeria? by Zikkyy(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2014
Bokoharam:
Why do Nigerians so much attack Goodluck today? Don't we think this man is a victim of previous, wicked leaderships?

Ngasky:
Jonathan is his own biggest enemy.

Best answer.

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of 2 Water Works.....pics / Picture Of Onitsha Traders Stoning Peter Obi And Obiano / Baboon Used By Thieves To Steal Was Killed With 21 Bullets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.