Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. (1894 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? / Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 08, 2012
A lady will only be attracted to you fully based on how she thinks other girls see you. if other girls want you then u are acceptable to her. if oother girls ignore you then u have no chance in he'll. how true are these words?

4 Likes

Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
Bump
Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
bump
Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
Wrong!

Either women like you 'cause you're attractive for one reason or another or they don't like you.

1 Like

Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
nah I think it's true cos I was toasting one babe and she no send me at all despite my amazing good looks and charm. the chick come change im story once she find out say I dey deal with one sweet yellow paw paw chick.

1 Like

Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by saintneo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
somehow true for most girls.

Toast a girl, if she refuses, go ahead and toast a girl she knows. .... grin ... check out her reaction.

I hope this comment has not broken any rules in Romance ..... my dog's licker will arrive to do his usual

2 Likes

Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
haha at dog lickers...we know them! one of them with 44 at the end of his name is actually starting to sound like he has his Ballzsac intact for a change

1 Like

Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 10, 2012
This has never been the case with me.

1 Like

Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by AtheistD(m): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2012
True.

Anytime i go for a lads night out the attention is lukewarm by women. We rarely storm the clubs. Whenever I clubbed with my ex the girls in the club would show real interest. The prettier the girl I was with the more attention I got. My friends used that tactic to score.

2 Likes

Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
jacobscros: A lady will only be attracted to you fully based on how she thinks other girls see you. if other girls want you then u are acceptable to her. if oother girls ignore you then u have no chance in he'll. how true are these words?

VERY CORRECT. In biology, it's called a mate-copying behaviour and it is exhibited extensively by human females.

If you are pre-selected by other chics, it presupposes that you already have status or high value - for those chics to dig you. If you are already with a girl, almost every girl will be very receptive to your approaches, and if you're with two or more girls - other girls will even come and open you.

Women get attracted to you on 2 counts - how strong your personality is, and how other people are reacting to you.

1 Like

Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by wakabout(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
Very true. When a girl rebuffs your advances, and now sees you with another girl maybe prettier, she feels there is something good about u she could not see.

2 Likes

Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by k2039: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
When others want you, you become an essential commodity with a high price tag, ofcourse we all want what we can brag about.

1 Like

Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 11, 2012
The reason is not farfetched.Women have been hardwired by nature to be jealous and crave things they can't possibly possess.
How do u just a single lady who wants a married man for keeps sake?

1 Like

Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 23, 2012
no one knows wat women want
Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2012
Women tend to stare at guys thay are with girls more , so this cant be false!'

1 Like

Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2012
adulthood: Women tend to stare at guys thay are with girls more , so this cant be false!'
you have to be seen at least talking to a woman to be considered as normal and attractive by women no matter ur swags

1 Like

Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by dmcdad: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2012
jacobscros: A lady will only be attracted to you fully based on how she thinks other girls see you. if other girls want you then u are acceptable to her. if oother girls ignore you then u have no chance in he'll. how true are these words?

To say that a lady will only be attracted to you fully on how she thinks other girls see you is wrong. Though it's one of the basis of attraction from ladies, but that is not to say she will only be attracted to you fully based on how she thinks other girls see you.

There are other basis that tends to attract ladies towards a guy.
Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by seunfly: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
It is true for young and fun seeking relationship, ladies tend to fall for you when she sees that you have other girls crushing on you or you have another girl in your life and tend to ignore you if she see that you do not have other girls except if she just like you naturaly or you have some thing she wants.
I don't know what is responsible for this especially when they are young but when they are older 25years and above reverse is the case.

2 Likes

Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by tintingz(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
i think it true. . .cuz anytime i greet this gal she replied somehow buh after she sees me gisting with my beautiful galfwends. . .she is the one that greets me first and smiles smiley tongue
Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by DukeNija(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yield: This has never been the case with me.

Storrryyyyy!!

Its a Universal fact.
A Man is more appealing and attractive to a Woman when he is desired by and Appealing to other Women.
Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by tintingz(m): 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
wakabout: Very true. When a girl rebuffs your advances, and now sees you with another girl maybe prettier, she feels there is something good about u she could not see.
correct!
Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
How true is this hypothesis
Re: Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. by tpia5: 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
true for the most part.

i've been wondering about this myself.

if someone doesnt go gaga over your man, for goodness sake that doesnt mean he's not attractive- the lady in question might just not be the go gaga type, that's all.Or might have other things on her mind.

i dont know why women rate men by their [ the man's] attractiveness to other women.

that's silly, imo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys,have U Noticed..... / How Are The Girls Of Akwa-ibom! Planning To Relocate There / See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.