Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " (42585 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Women Only Like Men That Other Women Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by datemax: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2009
Have you ever had this happen to YOU?

You confessed your love to a woman but you were not loved in return !

Your girl friend broke up with you and chose to be with another guy who didn't treat her well. !

You took a woman to a nice dinner, bought her gifts and flowers, yet she rejected you for someone who didn't treat her half as well as you did.

You were seeing a girl, but as time went on you could sense that your power in the relationship was slipping… and somehow you could tell that this was making her feel less and less attraction for you.

You were dating a woman you really liked, but all of a sudden you started to feel the chemistry “slipping”… you could just sense that she was becoming less and less interested in you… and you knew that it wouldn’t be long before she was gone.

women don’t feel attraction to men because they decide to feel it.

Attraction is an emmotional and physical response, and you can't convince a woman to feel it with logic, gifts and niceness. Attraction is the result of a woman meeting a man who understands how attraction works

Look, when a woman says:

" I only like you as a friend ", or

" Lets just be friends for now", or

" I have been hurt, so I want to take this slow ", or

" I like you so much, i don't want to lose you as a friend ", or

any of the million variations of these things, she usually means "I don't feel ATTRACTION for you" , that is the bottom line. The problem is YOU, not HER. You are not doing the things it takes to create ATTRACTION.

she doesn't FEEL IT for you. And if she does't feel it, then there are NO SHORTCUTS my man

Don't be surprise if this same girl starts dating another guy seriously soon

Stop being a "wussy" and start doing the things to spark some chemistry.

You need to learn the things that trigger those emmotional and physical feelings of attraction inside a woman that tells her you are the guy.

A woman wants a man who LIGHTS HER UP, , she wants to FEEL GOOD,, she wants mystery,, she wants to laugh, she wants a challenge, she wants sexual tension.

Women hate it when a man doesn't understand attraction and how to communicate on this level.

If a woman feels that powerful emotional ATTRACTION for you, then she will do anything with you, just to be in your presence and have your attention

For more visit: "www dot datemax dot dot com"
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by H2O2: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2009
wink
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by ijeoma2619: 3:41am On Jan 04, 2009
whoa @ poster you hit the nail in the head. i couldn't have explained that any better. i wished this guy harrassing me now could read this.
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by nodullme(f): 6:45am On Jan 04, 2009
True dat, it's kinda sad though cry
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by ruffrider(f): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2009
love can hurt. Why love,why do you have to hurts so?!!
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2009
Wow po it's like this thing don happen to you before.
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by H2O2: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2009
Don't force it.
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by martho(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2009
@poster u r partly right but u don't have much experience.The fact that they want u as friends doesn't mean u can't have them as in sex.secondly there is still a chance of relationship in future especially if u can convince or cajole them:I have experienced all these  and a whole lot more u will never imagine.
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by iice(f): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2009
@Topic True.  In those cases it's better cut your loses and move on.
And those who continue to persist is what we call dense in the head.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by sistawoman: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2009
martho:

@poster u r partly right but u don't have much experience.The fact that they want u as friends doesn't mean u can't have them as in sex.secondly there is still a chance of relationship in future especially if u can convince or cajole them:I have experienced all these and a whole lot more u will never imagine.

There is no convincing or cajoling a woman that you can do when she does not FEEL it for you.

We want someone that makes our heart go flutter. and if there is no fluttering then there is no and there will be no way for you to falsely create it.

It does not say that women dont SETTLE, but really do you want your woman to be with you because she settled for you and because her heart fluttered and flipped just at the mention of your name?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by jaybee3(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2009
If a lady you are asking out tells you she only wants you has a friend then you should program your mind to being just friends with her cos u certainly don't wanna be chasing shadows then come back to NL with stories of:
After spending all my hard earned cash she still doesn't want me,
I have tried all i can but she still wanna be friends,
why are black sistas so hard to please etc.

being friends is probably the easiest way into a sista's heart cos they get to know your real ass without you being uptight, fake and most of all doing things because u just wanna get into their pants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by sistawoman: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2009
jay bee:

being friends is probably the easiest way into a sista's heart because they get to know your real ass without you being uptight, fake and most of all doing things because u just want to get into their pants.

so True, So True
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by iice(f): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2009
jay bee:

If a lady you are asking out tells you she only wants you has a friend then you should program your mind to being just friends with her because u certainly don't want to be chasing shadows then come back to NL with stories of:
I have tried all i can but she still want to be friends,

being friends is probably the easiest way into a sista's heart because they get to know your real ass without you being uptight, fake and most of all doing things because u just want to get into their pants.

gbam!
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by outlaws(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2009
cool

Poster you are right but if they say something like they have been hurt in the past or they just got of a relationship, it might mean they just
want to take it slow and not rush things. Every good woman who just got out of a relationship or have been hurt before will take things slow to not make the same mistakes in a new relationship. But not every woman is like that, for example, some celebrities will divorce like one week, the next week they are hooking up with some one else and some people are like that. They don't think well.
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by martho(m): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2009
what everyone says is partly true,once again i will say from my experience it's  an exception.call it fling or whatever,but it happened.They changed their minds on many occasions.
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by sexychic09: 2:41am On Jan 10, 2009
jay bee u sound cool
i am new to this site but up for a chat and fun
just wondering whether u are single because i need a man who can make my day
if interested,let me know
ta
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by chamotex(m): 2:46am On Jan 10, 2009
When she says that, just pack your sandals and your ghana-must-go bag and leave her alone peacefully.

She is technically saying "You are a nice guy but nothing for you" . . . . . too bad sad sad sad

How u sef take do am reach that level na?
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by sexychic09: 2:55am On Jan 10, 2009
lol, i am actually serious
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by chamotex(m): 2:58am On Jan 10, 2009
sexychic09:

jay bee u sound cool
ta

I'll think about it
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by jaybee3(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2009
hmm hmm tongue
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by Busybody2(f): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2009
outlaws:

cool

Poster you are right but if they say something like they have been hurt in the past or they just got of a relationship, it might mean they just
want to take it slow and not rush things. Every good woman who just got out of a relationship or have been hurt before will take things slow to not make the same mistakes in a new relationship. But not every woman is like that . . .

I concur
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by Busybody2(f): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2009
sexychic09:

jay bee u sound cool
ta

Work it Sexychic

chamotex:

I'll think about it

Barawo cheesy cheesy cheesy

jay bee:

hmm hmm tongue

Okobo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by sexychic09: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2009
hey miss Busy_body
your name suits you - whatz your own
why cant u just mind your business ( i was chatting with a guy- i didnt say i wanna sleep with me - or did i
so SHAT UP

OR ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH HIM ?
NONSENSE
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by SOJ(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2009
sexychic09:

hey miss Busy_body
why can't u just mind your business ( i was chatting with a guy- i didnt say i want to sleep with me - or did i
so SHAT UP

NONSENSE

Hmm, wats being touchy about? undecided
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by Busybody2(f): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2009
sexychic09:

hey miss Busy_body

Wetin concern you if my name suits me too, you too whats your own? grin

sexychic09:

why can't u just mind your business

Cos I feel like a change cheesy

sexychic09:

( i was chatting with a guy- i didnt say i want to sleep with me - or did i

shocked Did i say this too

sexychic09:

so SHAT UP

No I won't, now sue me grin

sexychic09:

NONSENSE

Now that you asked, yes., and what are you going to do about it angry angry angry tongue
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by Busybody2(f): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2009
SOJ:

Hmm, wats being touchy about? undecided

Thank you, better person kiss
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by bluespice(f): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2009
busy body! grin u nefa chabge good to see jare
new girl she was only kidding
chamo, wetin consign u?
@ topic my answer:
If a lady you are asking out tells you she only wants you has a friend then you should program your mind to being just friends with her because u certainly don't want to be chasing shadows then come back to NL with stories of:
I have tried all i can but she still want to be friends,

Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by jaybee3(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2009
Busy_body:

Okobo grin grin grin

okobo ke, wanna try me?

wats gud sexychick09?
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by sexychic09: 2:43am On Jan 12, 2009
well Jaybee - i am doing very well .thanks for asking
anyway was wondering , the picture looks familiar " i have a friend whose hubby has a similar car oooooo" shocked and the account name sounds familiar,

HOPE YOU ARE NOT WHO I THINK YOU ARE? anyways your secret is safe with me , YOU DONT HAPPEN TO LIVE near woolwich dockyard station? anyway i dont think you are the guy because the guy i know is so faithful to his wife and they both have a great son WHO I ADORE , they are like a typical example of what i want in my future [funny,nice together,loving,young] it just goes on and on and on.

anyway i dey SHA - i am so tired of peoples rude comments , especially from MISS BUSY BODY " my advice to you is : GET A LIFE AND BE GOOD TO OTHERS BECAUSE WHAT YOU SOW IS WHAT YOU GET", NO PUAMS smiley

BLUE SPICE - THANKS JARE , KEEP SMILING cheesy

PEACE Y'ALL cry
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by Busybody2(f): 2:59am On Jan 12, 2009
@ Jay bee
Awon okunrin sha angry angry angry wished you were near me so that I can use the omorogun in my hand to wooze your head right now cheesy

@ Bluespice
Thank's for the compliment jare Iyalode* grin grin grin

And as for you, what other life does a busybody have if not the one that entails poking her nose into matter wey no concern am, how you wan make I chop and feed my pickins grin

And quit worrying your silly head about his car and his account, he is happily married to Sistawoman and engaged to Shegirl, so I suggest you hook up with Chamotex to console yourself since he'is offering his service wink
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by sexychic09: 3:33am On Jan 12, 2009
LOL
HI BUSYBODY !
U KNOW THE FUNNY THING IS " I LIKE YOU" smiley
I THINK U ARE GREAT (SERIOUS)
REMAIN HAPPY AND WHO YOU ARE, LOL
YOU BRING LIFE INTO SITUATION
Re: Guys Only: When She Says "i Only Like You As A Friend " by Magz(m): 3:56am On Jan 12, 2009
Wow, what an excellent post. I am still learning these principles myself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid) / 35-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex Marathon With 50-Year-Old Widow In Kenya / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.