Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

What Do You Say When Your Ex Says 'I Miss You'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Say When Your Ex Says 'I Miss You'? (2046 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Say When Your Ex Says 'I Miss You'? by Sitex(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2012
I came across this somewhere and instantaneously my mind was directed at my plight.
I broke up wt my girlfrnd 3mnths bck on issues bordering on fidelity,found out she wz flirtin wt my closest pal, wt a text lyk 'how would you like 2have sex wt me' and some other coy acts of hers i concluded,she said it was mearnt 2b a joke bt i find that kinda joke rather nauseating.
I loved ha very mch,bt i couldnt jst take that n besides all my frnds got to knw.
She cried, i missed her sorely n 3mnths passd.
She calld lastweek n said she was missing me n i reciprocated(told her i missed ha too) n we talk 4 five minuites until i invented a reasn to end the call.
She called yestday agäin wt the same line 'i'm missin' n b4 long she wz sayin she wants to b a part of my carnival plans(we'r based in calabar)
dnt wanna get bck into a rshp wt ha, i tink my replies to ha 'i miss u' has bn poor cos it always triggers emotional conversations
nlders wat kinda reply can you guys suggest that wud b polite and wouldnt lead to us gettin bck to the whole rshp talk.
Candid suggestions welcm
Re: What Do You Say When Your Ex Says 'I Miss You'? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2012
Why don't you ask her what she meant? She will be better able to answer that question than we can.

By the way, 1st to comment, so I give all the glory to Obatala.
Re: What Do You Say When Your Ex Says 'I Miss You'? by Mynd44: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2012
Sell you both still have feelings for one another. That one is sure so you need to sit down and talk this out and do that fast
Re: What Do You Say When Your Ex Says 'I Miss You'? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2012
Go and get married! ..candid advise no offence.
Re: What Do You Say When Your Ex Says 'I Miss You'? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 08, 2012
Mehn,ur ex is a certified baddest bitchh! I mean that chat she had with ur pal is way overboard...i wouldn't take her back if i were u.
Re: What Do You Say When Your Ex Says 'I Miss You'? by 190theclown: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2012
^Maybe she's Nigerian that's why smiley
Re: What Do You Say When Your Ex Says 'I Miss You'? by k2039: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2012
She obviously still wants you.

My advise if you dont want to catch her on bed joking (having s.ex) with someone else, just let her remain in your past
Re: What Do You Say When Your Ex Says 'I Miss You'? by Mynd44: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2012
k2039: She obviously still wants you.

My advise if you dont want to catch her on bed joking (having s.ex) with someone else, just let her remain in your past
How are you sure he does not miss her back?
Re: What Do You Say When Your Ex Says 'I Miss You'? by jumkoe(f): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
Just let her cos d whole tin will turn out bad

(1) (Reply)

"What Gets Women Turned On More Than 90% Of The Time?" / Barely One Week We Met,she Is Asking Me For 3000naira.. / Hey guys what would you do if you pop the Question And Your Fiancée Says 'NO'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.