Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

50 Things Real Men Dont Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50 Things Real Men Dont Do (1076 Views)

10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< / 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Things Real Men Dont Do by toria12(f): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
The day started out as a glorious sunshine-filled Sunday. My family and I were at the neighborhood softball game watching our team lose again.

Nearby I heard one ballplayer say, "Real men don't hit a ball like a girl. Maybe if some players learned how to batter up we just might win a game." His darling dog nodded in agreement.

This piqued my interest. I thought what else "Don't Real Men Do?" I wondered if I could come up with a lengthy list.

So I thought I would ask the spectators. At first they thought that maybe I should sit in the shade since the 93* temperatures might be affecting me. Yet, they were more than pleased to participate. I also found friends and family members who were more than happy to oblige with their witty responses.

This article in no way is meant to ridicule men. Men are awesome! They are just easy to poke fun at. In my opinion they are more capable of laughing at themselves than women are.

These comments are based on opinions. I don't agree with all of them. Just some. Feel free to have your voice heard in the comment section. We will all be interested in your points of view. I'll be sure and share this article with the ballplayer and his darling dog.

Real Men Don't...

Undercover Men

Start drama, they avoid it

Wear earrings

Order drinks that come with umbrellas

Say NO to their wives

Men are appreciated even if they don't always say or do the right thing at the right time smiley

Shave their legs

Talk down to people, they talk to them

Source: http://the3rdway..com

Hinder their emotions

50 Things Real Women Don't Do...

Dye their hair

Wear pinky rings

50 Things Real Women Don't Do...
50 Things Real Women Don't Do is a companion hub to my article of 50 Things Real Men Don't Do. It's all about being equals...

Wear nail polish, including clear coats

Wear pink unless it's a ribbon for Breast Cancer Awareness

Neglect their yearly physicals and PSA tests because real men don't go to the doctors

Walk behind their significant other, they walk beside them

Sexually, mentally or physically abuse women or children

Listen to Coldplay

Sing along to Justin Bieber

Wear eyeliner

Lie

Cheat

Carry purses

Ask for directions, they prefer to get lost and waste fuel

Use LOL

Go to the potty, they go to the john, head, Men's Room or washroom

Wear skirts, unless it's a kilt and never, ever go commando

Get facials or skin peels

Sit cross-legged unless you really "have to go!"

Bathe in cologne, a little goes a long way

Have hands that are soft as a baby's bottom

Scratch themselves in public, they should save that for the comfort of their sofa

Wear high-waisted jeans

Whine or complain

Gossip like a woman

Speak with food in their mouth or while they are chewing

Drink until they vomit

Watch Chick Flicks unless they are promised "something" in return

Have to prove themselves

Eat quiche

Pay for "it"

Wear Speedos unless they are in a swimming competition or from Europe

Zumba!

Watch Soap Operas

Make bodily sounds in public, no matter which hole it's coming from

Wear ponytails

Use a pair of socks anywhere else except on their feet

Ask, "What's for dinner?" they cook dinner

Expect things to miraculously happen, they make things happen

Leave their toe nail clippings scattered about the floor, since they could become weapons of mass destruction

Participate in life threatening behavior unless they have significant life insurance

Break up with a partner via TEXT

Need a list to tell them that they are a real man!
Re: 50 Things Real Men Dont Do by pleep(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
Re: 50 Things Real Men Dont Do by greedie1(f): 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
. . .
Re: 50 Things Real Men Dont Do by mumumugu(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
List list
Re: 50 Things Real Men Dont Do by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
According to tonia, a real man is a robot with pre-programmed set of instructions, tamper-proof memory bank and eternal-lasting batteries.. I'll rather be an unreal man
Re: 50 Things Real Men Dont Do by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 09, 2012
CHYKMAN: According to tonia, a real man is a robot with pre-programmed set of instructions, tamper-proof memory bank and eternal-lasting batteries.. I'll rather be an unreal man

Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

''For Better For Worse''- What does it really mean? Do we practise it? / Should I Be Worried About My Girlfriend's Sudden Interest In Astrology? / Get Married To This Other Guy Or Wait? Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.