Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd (33408 Views)

Turkish Police Forcefully Disperse Gay Pride Revelers In Istanbul / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Egypt Police Urge Pro-morsi Crowd To Disperse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
GeneralJ:
WTF is ghanaland, never heard of it before, even google doesn't know what that is
lol thats becos it doesnt exist ... ghanaians are to stupiid .. they cant even create a forum to serve their interest.. thats why u see them trollin nigerian forum.... stuppiid ugly people
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

the best banks in ghana are owned by nigerians (talk of uba, gtb etc) yet those lazy fhucks have the audacity to open their stinking toilet called mouth to talk on nairaland instead of them to be sober and think about why their lives is so fhucked up

how do you define....best?... as being 419-infested or being a front for all manner of shady deals? nigerian banks operating in ghana are constantly under very tight and hawkish controls by the central bank here because of their criminal tendencies grin MUMU... nigerian banks are the best banks in Ghana,says who? says a truly certified GAY dog? pleaaaaaaaaaase

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Abrantie: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

the best banks in ghana are owned by nigerians (talk of uba, gtb etc) yet those lazy fhucks have the audacity to open their stinking toilet called mouth to talk on nairaland instead of them to be sober and think about why their lives is so fhucked up

It seems Nigerians are "productive" (not lazy) only when they're NOT in their country.

You know, a thief was once asked why he's into bank robbery. His answer was, "I'm attracted to banks because that's where the money is".

Is it a coincidence that Nigeria has excelled at banking? Me thinks not. Thieves will always specialize in what can get them rich quicker.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by GeneralJ(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Abrantie:

It seems Nigerians are "productive" (not lazy) only when they're NOT in their country.

You know, a thief was once asked why he's into bank robbery. His answer was, "I'm attracted to banks because that's where the money is".

Is it a coincidence that[b]Nigeria has excelled at banking?[/b] Me thinks not.
U make no sense bro,
ur saying Nigerians are not productive, now ur saying they excel at banking? grin grin grin
i guess that shows the level of education in ghana grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

how do you define....best?... as being 419-infested or being a front for all manner of shady deals? nigerian banks operating in ghana are constantly under very tight and hawkish controls by the central bank here because of their criminal tendencies grin MUMU... nigerian banks are the best banks in Ghana,says who? says a truly certified GAY dog? pleaaaaaaaaaase
5 Nigerian banks are in the list of world's best 1000 banks.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ghana's election is over... The results will be announced soon in accordance with the voice of the masses.

The new EMPEROR in Ghana!!

LIVE announcement of elections

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZKJWRtEnJc&feature=player_embedded
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Abrantie: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
GeneralJ:
U make no sense bro,
i guess that shows the level of education in ghana grin, ur saying Nigerians are not productive, now ur saying they excel at banking? grin grin grin

Uhm... I make great sense. After all, if you were so damn productive and intelligent, Nigeria would be heaven on earth. Instead, common commodities like ELECTRICITY or PIPE WATER or GOOD ROADS we take for granted in Ghana is hard to come by in Nigeria. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by GeneralJ(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

how do you define....best?... as being 419-infested or being a front for all manner of shady deals? nigerian banks operating in ghana are constantly under very tight and hawkish controls by the central bank here because of their criminal tendencies grin MUMU... nigerian banks are the best banks in Ghana,says who? says a truly certified [b]GAY[/b]dog? pleaaaaaaaaaase
http://ghanaian-chronicle.com/when-homosexuality-creeps-into-the-ghanaian-society/
Deal with ur own fellow brothers and sisters before talking about others
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

hahahaha most stupiid fhuck have every seeing in my life..chei must every ghanaians be this stupiid .... uba was rated the best bank in africa 2012... tell me a ghanaian owned bank thats has being able to beat uba record ...(non)...if nigerian banks all over africa have criminal tendencies they wont be rated high... u just think from ur anus.. rampant lover must have really meesed up anus real badly that u talk like monkey nut... ewwwww

It really really really suck to be a ghanaian
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
Who cares about the winner of the election?
It's not like he/she will have much say in Ecowas/ECOMOG.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Abrantie: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: 5 Nigerian banks are in the list of world's best 1000 banks.

And so? How has that helped you and your country?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by GeneralJ(m): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
Abrantie:

Uhm... I make great sense. After all, if you were so damn productive and intelligent, Nigeria would be heaven on earth. Instead, common commodities like ELECTRICITY or PIPE WATER or GOOD ROADS we take for granted in Ghana is hard to come by in Nigeria. Why?
Because too many bleeping illegal ghanians are over here, take out all ur brothers and sisters, from nigeria, and see how the population drastically decreases stupid negro
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
Abrantie:

Is it a coincidence that Nigeria has excelled at banking? Me thinks not. Thieves will always specialize in what can get them rich quicker.
see as this fool is contadicting himself.... ewww it sucks to be stupiid u know .... go for complete brain overhaul please ..u really need it
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Rossikk(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
Abrantie:

Stop telling lies. As we speak, daily power outages are ravaging Ghana including Accra. It was on the news even today (enCA South Africa news channel). Also, at least 50% of the Ghanaian population is not connected to the national grid at all. So you have SERIOUS problems with electricity, pipe borne water etc. Stop lying about the state of your country.

Ghana power cuts:

http://www.modernghana.com/news/427059/1/ecg-under-investigations-over-unexplained-power-cu.html

Ghanaians openly defaecate for lack of pipe borne water:

http://allafrica.com/stories/201109121695.html
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
GeneralJ:
Because too many bleeping illegal ghanians are over here, take out all ur brothers and sisters, from nigeria, and see how the population drastically decreases stupid negro

Ghana's population is 25 million your population is 180 million...

Use your sick brain!!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by GeneralJ(m): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

Ghana's population is 25 million your population is 180 million...

Use your sick brain!!
Lol u just helped to confirm my comment, the reason ghana has a low population is because they people are all over nigeria selling pure water and gala on the street, or is that false?, how many poor nigerians do u see in ghana, lol ghanians even named thier road after obasonjo, how many countries named thier own road after attah mills
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
Abrantie:

yet we generate more electrity more than u ugly nigger ... despite ghana small popluation ... u still having energy crisis .... u are seriously stupidd... if u dont know now u know dumass

http://allafrica.com/stories/201210030698.html

It really really really suck to be a ghanaian
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
Abrantie:

Nigeria generates more electricity than ghana,maybe not sufficient for the whole country,but we will get there.
Lagos state alone has more roads than ghana.
Water availability is not a serious problem in Nigeria,there is no need to exaggerate it.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rossikk:

Stop telling lies. As we speak, daily power outages are ravaging Ghana including Accra. It was on the news even today (enCA South Africa news channel). Also, at least 50% of the Ghanaian population is not connected to the national grid at all. So you have SERIOUS problems with electricity, pipe borne water etc. Stop lying about the state of your country.

Ghana power cuts:

http://www.modernghana.com/news/427059/1/ecg-under-investigations-over-unexplained-power-cu.html

Sick man your inferiority complex to Ghanaians is very high. I bet you are a 40+ year old negro who has wasted a lot of his life debating Ghana online!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by GeneralJ(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

Sick man your inferiority complex to Ghanaians is very high. I bet you are a 40+ year old negro who has wasted a lot of his life debating Ghana online!

how would u know hes a sick man, or he is 40+ year old, or if he is even a dumb stupid negro like you, except u aren't also one
like the famous saying goes "it takes one to know one".
i don't want to start personal insults, but if u choose to go into that....
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Rossikk(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
^^Smoothlife you seem to hate the truth.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Abrantie: 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111:
Nigeria generates more electricity than ghana,maybe not sufficient for the whole country,but we will get there.
Lagos state alone has more roads than ghana.
Water availability is not a serious problem in Nigeria,there is no need to exaggerate it.

The US generates more electricity than Sweden, but Sweden is probably the better country to live in.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rossikk: ^^Smoothlife you seem to hate the truth.

That you are a sick man?? grin grin grin grin I've accepted that! Ghana is THE greatest country in Africa! Full STOP!!!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Rossikk(m): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
The truth is Ghana, with just 24 million people, should have taken care of all its people by now. Instead they're busy comparing themselves to Naija that has 170 million people to take care of. India has 1 billion people, half of whom are hungry and illiterate, despite their best efforts there. I'm sure no Ghanaian would go around saying they're country's better than India.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
Abrantie:

The US generates more electricity than Sweden, but Sweden is probably the better country to live in.
I can assure you that Nigeria/ghana is a different ball-game.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rossikk: The truth is Ghana, with just 24 million people, should have taken care of all its people by now. Instead they're busy comparing themselves to Naija that has 170 million people to take care of.

nonsense! India with 1 billion people has done better than you!!

Now, get rid of Al Qaeda who occupy the North of your country!!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Rossikk(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

nonsense! India with 1 billion people has done better than you!!

Now, get rid of Al Qaeda who occupy the North of your country!!

Nigeria with 170 million people has done better than you. We manufacture cars, trucks, SUVs, desktop computers and laptops in Nigeria. Heard of INNOSON Motors and Zinox? We are also Africa's largest producer and exporter of cement. Heard of the Dangote Group? What exactly do you produce in Ghana apart from cocoa?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
Abrantie:

MUGU, hahahaha you said you take good roads and water for granted in Ghana? Nigggga dont make me laugh abeg.
Can you mention the roads u are referring to in Ghana? How many highways do u have? Ghana that has only 6 flyovers when Lagos state alone has over 27 flyovers and counting? Are you MAD U cant build roads without dashed money from USA.
Show me the pics of your roads in Ghana and I will pull world class road networks from any Nigerian state like Akwa Ibom and those standard of road does not exist in Ghana bc ghana cannot pay world class construction companies like Julius Berger, ghana can only afford to pay poor Chinese construction companies with outdated equipments.

There is no running water in Ghana. Everyone buys water. Niggaa take your ignorance elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by GeneralJ(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

That you are a sick man?? grin grin grin grin I've accepted that! Ghana is THE greatest country in Africa! Full STOP!!!
More like the GAYEST country in africa
http://ghanaian-chronicle.com/when-homosexuality-creeps-into-the-ghanaian-society/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucbUxDdtuXw
http://www.gayghana.org/
dumb nigga
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
rick.ross:

MUGU, hahahaha you said you take good roads and water for granted in Ghana? Nigggga dont make me laugh abeg.
Can you mention the roads u are referring to in Ghana? How many highways do u have? Ghana that has only 6 flyovers when Lagos state alone has over 27 flyovers and counting? Are you MAD U cant build roads without dashed money from USA.
Show me the pics of your roads in Ghana and I will pull world class road networks from any Nigerian state like Akwa Ibom and those standard of road does not exist in Ghana bc ghana cannot pay world class construction companies like Julius Berger, ghana can only afford to pay poor Chinese construction companies with outdated equipments.

There is no running water in Ghana. Everyone buys water. Niggaa take your ignorance elsewhere

ouchhhhhhhhhhhh that hurt
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

u mean u cant accept the fact that majority of ghanaians are ugly and stuppidd grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rossikk:

Nigeria with 170 million people has done better than you. We manufacture cars, trucks, SUVs, desktop computers and laptops in Nigeria. What exactly do you produce in Ghana apart from cocoa?

Stop clowning! I've never seen any of these things and if you produce them then, so do we under the low standards you are setting!! You are a FAILED state which is occupied by several terrorist groups! Including, Al Qaeda, MEND, Boko Haram, different Nationalist groups etc etc.

A day does not go by when there is not bad news from your country!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Taiwan Visit: China Halts Climate, Military Ties With US; Sanctions Pelosi / Four EU Countries Make Gas Payments In Russia's Rubbles / Angry Ex-President Zuma Supporters Looted Shops, Set Buildings Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.