Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd (33404 Views)

Turkish Police Forcefully Disperse Gay Pride Revelers In Istanbul / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Egypt Police Urge Pro-morsi Crowd To Disperse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla: yeye dey smell o jare.

this confirmed GAY, and official spokesman for nigerian apes on nairaland is openly soliciting for male sex partners! very disguting- just like everything about you nigerians. you apes disgust me. no wonder your country is the nastiest, most phucked up shi-thole ever on earth grin and of course the most phucked up people in the whole world! grin

shithead... the same way americans and most european supported gay right and still has most progressive nations in the world( like i said earlier, if we bleeped up.. then ghana is fhucked dead.. stupiid cu.nt).
dont worrry rampant lover is coming to mess up ur anus as usual...
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
rampant lover: Animals n Savages, that's nigerians for u.
ugliness and stupiidity... thats ghanaian for u
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: don't worry.
When the investors leave,ghana will be talking of deficit.

Hahahaha nigerians should be thanking Ghanaians for making it possible for them to invest in their country after they had messed up their won country. many west african countries will not even allow you criminally-minded apes to invest in their economy. why is every nigerian coming to Ghana? don't worry, we are cookin your soup. can you imagine these vulture-ravaged goats talking trash about control? Hehehehe just wait for what is coming, then we'll know who is the tenant and who the landlord is.. chei, these nigerians muppets are sooooooooooooooooooo phucked grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Abrantie: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

yet ur we deported fugly as.sholes like you back your shittty country (in ghana must go) grin grin .... ur ladies wanna marry our guys to break the jinx of ugliness in every ghanaian gene.... oooppps was it last week yeaone nelson was ranting becos iyanyan dumped her shit face for someone prettier grin grin grin
ooops that hurt

It really suck to be a ghanaian grin grin

I've always wondered why Nigerian men have names like "Iyana" and "Timaya" etc. Those names sound so girly.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

ugliness and stupiidity... thats ghanaian for u

ugliness and stupidy .. those sound like nigerian attributes. pretty ugly that a GAY goat is the one speaking for a country of 180 zappies- dumbasses. stupidity is the middle name of ape-looking nigerans, the most despised people in the whole world grin grin grin so upon all the identifiable nigerianese chei, play me my song naw.... nigerria jagajaga, nigeria jagajaga, gbosa gbosa. edris abdulkadir, you are the best! grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rampantlover: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
GH 4 LYF....... BIG UP 2 MA COMRADES LYK PETRODOLLA, ABRANTIE N SMOOTHLIFE pls don't give up cuz its difficult to change a fool and sum1 wit da X'tics of an animal to start acting lyk sane people. Let's not give up on this non entities call nigerians. Let's teach dem how to live lyk humans n not savages, it will be difficult but we will reach der.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

how much of your own generator-powered economy do you own?

you own ' a considerable chunk of your economy' because you have 4,5 nigerian banks operating in Ghana out of more than 200 conventional and non-conventional banks, or one nigerian telecoms company means you 'have a considerable chunk of your economy?'

what do you expect from a deluded lunatic? a vulture-eating goat who looks for relevance in the face of worldwide disgust with his kind
200 banks in a tiny nation as ghana?
Very funny.
Besides how many of those '200 banks' are owned by ghanians.
Lazy fuccks!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
Abrantie:

I've always wondered why Nigerian men have names like "Iyana" and "Timaya" etc. Those names sound so girly.

those bastar-ds are all cun-ts, sub-human GAY vile beasts. RED LIGHT, the official spokesman for nigerians on NL is a confirmed GAY. Yuck! very disguting. everything about these co-ck suckers is simply disguting.. fuelish goats
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by GeneralJ(m): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
rampant lover: GH 4 LYF....... BIG UP 2 MA COMRADES LYK PETRODOLLA, ABRANTIE N SMOOTHLIFE pls don't give up cuz its difficult to change a fool and sum1 wit da X'tics of an animal to start acting lyk sane people. Let's not give up on this non entities call nigerians. Let's teach dem how to live lyk humans n not savages, it will be difficult but we will reach der.
Shitty ugly negro, tell me one single way ghana is better than nigeria, don't even go to military, cuz we'll Bleep u guys up any day, u gonna talk about oil, lol even nigerians are smarter than u, i never heard of the 'cediland forum' before, why can't u go make ur own, the reason why no nigerians are on here, is because nigerians don't have time for shitty ass niggas like you, who don't have lives, so my advise to u is get a fucking life.
g'day

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by solomon111(m): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Hahahaha nigerians should be thanking Ghanaians for making it possible for them to invest in their country after they had messed up their won country. many west african countries will not even allow you criminally-minded apes to invest in their economy. why is every nigerian coming to Ghana? don't worry, we are cookin your soup. can you imagine these vulture-ravaged goats talking trash about control? Hehehehe just wait for what is coming, then we'll know who is the tenant and who the landlord is.. chei, these nigerians muppets are sooooooooooooooooooo phucked grin grin grin grin
Nigeria has the highest FDI in africa,so i don't know what you are talking about.
Most of those companies in ghana have their functional head-quarters in Nigeria,which the remit the profit to.
Nigeria is still Africa's most desirable investment destination.
The potential for quick returns on investment in Nigeria is just too great.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Abrantie: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

hahahah this is definately not a good time to be a nigerian. the apes are getting their stvpid, criminally-minded arses deported from Malawi, Botwana, south africa, britain, benin, niger, Ghana, US, Togo..... or being attacked everywhere... hahaha the most despised apes ever in the history of mankind.

complete nuisance they are-how sane the world will be without these lazy, bombastic criminals .....................

Hahaha... it's really a b1tch to be Nigerian these days. What I truly regret is how the ECOWAS passport resembles a worthless Nigerian piece of sh1t passport which is despised all over the world. Glad I still have my good old USA passport.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: 200 banks in a tiny nation as ghana?
Very funny.
Lazy fuccks!

F00lish dog. I am the one to give you information about who owns what business in Ghana? Since you claim you know those who own all the businesses in Ghana, why don't you give us details of all registered businesses in Ghana and provide a profile of those who own them? what better way to confirm your claim that indeed nigerian business dominate the Ghanaian economy? Just go ahead and provide all the details for the whole world to see. Shouldn't be a problem for you, moro-n since you claimed to know all of that,huh? I want names of all the businesses in Ghana and their owners, modafaka!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Rossikk(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ironi:

Ugly Bantu like you seem to love light skin. I don't know what makes you think Nigerians are light skin.

Nigerians are black ugly Bantu with flat nose and big mouth just like all Bantus.

Go take a look at yourself in the mirror and weep if you don't like what you see.

Disgraceful comment. It's a shame the sort of Africans we have today, who consider their very own color and features to be 'ugly'. I mean, Mr Ironi, you have no idea how monumentally stup.id and ignorant you sound. Thanks, white colonialists, for the great job you did in making the African hate himself so much. May you get your comeuppance. (Spit)
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
Abrantie:

Hahaha... it's really a b1tch to be Nigerian these days. What I truly regret is how the ECOWAS passport resembles a worthless Nigerian piece of sh1t passport which is despised all over the world. Glad I still have my good old USA passport.

hahahaha worthless nigerian piece of sh1t passport grin grin grin grin they are suffering like sh1t. you need to see how they are picked out for extra searches at airports around the world grin grin talk about being fvcked
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rossikk:

Disgraceful comment. It's a shame the sort of Africans we have today, who consider their very own color and features to be ugly. Thanks colonialists, for the great job you did to make the African hate himself so much.

STFU As if you dont see Nigerians saying the same about themselves and other Africans.
If you're going to sit there and chastise such action, scold everyone involved.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
Are these as many Nigerians in GhanaLand.com as there are many Ghanaians on NL?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
Abrantie:

have always wondered why ghanaians bear names frimpong asabea ( ewww they sounds horrible) imagine calling someone otumofor choiiii... very disgusting
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Rossikk(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

STFU As if you dont see Nigerians saying the same about themselves and other Africans.
If you're going to sit there and chastise such action, scold everyone involved.

Actually I could care less where he's from. Anyone who knows me on this site knows where I stand on this sort of thing. Of course anyone who makes that sort of comment - especially a black person - is a complete id.iot and slave, and it has nothing to do with nationality.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Abrantie: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rossikk:

Disgraceful comment. It's a shame the sort of Africans we have today, who consider their very own color and features to be 'ugly'. I mean, Mr Ironi, you have no idea how monumentally stup.id and ignorant you sound. Thanks, white colonialists, for the great job you did to make the African hate himself so much. (Spit)

Check the history of this thread and you'll understand where his comment came from.

Fact: Nigerians are petrified of their dark skin and highhandedly developed a market for skin bleaching creams.

Fact: Ghanaians are PROUD of their dark skin and boasts about it. The first word a Ghanaian child learns to say or spell is "black".

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

u mean the way the chinese messed up their country before they decide to invest in a shitthole called ghana? u must be more stupid than i thought .... wait is it because nigerians are dominating ghanaian market and u people feel unsafe about as a result of u people's ugliness and inferiority complex that u guys wants all nigerians out by all means? to get any fugly ghanaian laid.. just tell u aher a nigerian.. she will be ready to spit her smelly ugly pussy open to have him... wtf

It really really really suck to be a ghanaian
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by GeneralJ(m): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

those bastar-ds are all cun-ts, sub-human GAY vile beasts. RED LIGHT, the official spokesman for nigerians on NL is a confirmed GAY. Yuck! very disguting. everything about these co-ck suckers is simply disguting.. fuelish goats

When homosexuality creeps into the Ghanaian society

By Anthony Kwaku Amoah

In May this year, the Daily Graphic reported that eight thousand homosexuals had been registered by non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in the Western and Central regions, with majority of them infected with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including HIV/AIDS.

Initially, majority of Ghanaians doubted the report that such a whopping figure could engage in the “illegal and dirty act” but the recent incessant media reports are now compelling many to believe that the phenomenon of homosexuality really exists in the country and at that magnitude.

I also remember that when the issue first hit the airwaves, many were those ministers of state, government functionaries, radio panelists sympathetic to the ruling NDC, and a few members of the academia that went all out to challenge the authenticity of the breaking news.

It is on record that a lecturer at Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ), Dr. Wilberforce Gyissah told Citi News that the Daily Graphic’s publication has too many loopholes to be accurate, arguing that a research he conducted on the phenomenon had a different story to tell.

I have not yet forgotten the doubt registered by a former journalist of the Evening Tribune newspaper, Seth Addy in an interview with Adakabre Frimpong Manso on Dwaso Nsem on Adom FM when he said he could sense a political interest in the reportage and subsequently accused the writer of the publication of having a hidden agenda to make the government unpopular.

I would like to, first of all, use the opportunity to define homosexuality. A homosexual is a person who is sexually attracted to someone of the same sex. This leads to couples of the same sex having sexual relations.

A female who is attracted to another female is known as a lesbian while a man who is also sexually attracted to another man can be described as a gay, though; gay is also used to refer generally to a homosexual man and a woman.

public recognition

We have been made to understand that the issue of homosexuality started gaining public recognition in the country when the Government of Ghana had to take a bold decision to ban a proposed lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender right conference scheduled to take place in the country on September 4, 2006.

Though the action of the Government of Ghana at the time had received some condemnations from a few human rights advocates and legal experts, in the likes of Mr. Ernest Kofi Abotsi, the then Minister of Information and National Orientation, Hon. Kwamena Bartels had to maintain his swift and robust stand in kicking against the move to host the Conference in the country.

Hon Bartels had this to say: “the government does not condone any such activity which violently offends the culture, morality and heritage of the entire people of Ghana. Supporting such a Conference, or even allowing it, will encourage that tendency which the law forbids.”

In my opinion, I think the action of the Kufuor-led NPP administration on the issue at the time was loud, clear and wonderful. In fact, our government needs to put in place stringent measures that can protect and preserve the useful Ghanaian culture and value system.

The mere fact that countries like; The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Canada, South Africa, Norway, Sweden, Portugal, Argentina and Iceland, for reasons best known to them, have, at various points in time, legalized same-sex relationships and marriages should not provide any premise for Ghana to also embrace the phenomenon.

I am surprised why the Mills-Mahama-led NDC government has still not stated its official position on homosexuality, which is gradually engulfing the nation. I am tempted to believe Ras Mubarak that, “The silence and ambiguity on the matter (i.e. homosexuality) by government is meant to serve political ends” presented in his feature titled, “President Mills supports homosexuality”.

I think what one Reverend Stephen Wengam of the Assemblies of God Church in Accra said in a commentary on the dangers of homosexuality to our national development that, “What is evil is evil and cannot change with time.

Such is homosexuality” is enough to back the argument that homosexuality must not be allowed to be part of us.

Even though I have promised myself not to veer so much into the area of religion, as far as the discussion of this issue is concerned, I would still want to remind my cherished reader that the Bible and the Quran have all vehemently condemned the act.

Listen to Rev. Stephen Wengam, as reported by the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation (Friday, July 4, 2011): “The Bible’s position on homosexuality is clear and straight forward.

The Bible describes this condition as sin, immoral, evil and has the consequence of attracting God’s wrath. God in His wisdom created man and woman differently.

He introduced marriage in the Garden of Eden between a man and a woman mandating them to procreate and fill the earth. We saw God demonstrate his displeasure at homosexuality by destroying Sodom and Gomorrah because they tolerated this kind of sin”.

He further mentioned that, “The Bible in Deuteronomy 27 and 28 pronounces curses on those who practice it (i.e. homosexuality). These curses range from insanity to chaos, premature death to retrogression in life which will affect the 3rd and 4th generations of those who practice it. Also the Bible in Romans 1:27 describes homosexuality as shameful and reveals that those who practice it receive its due punishment from God.

The Bible further warns that the final destination of homosexuals is hell fire where they will suffer perpetually after life on earth”.

The Achimota District Pastor of the Apostolic Church of Ghana, Pastor Samuel Sefa Agyapong is also on record to have condemned the emerging act, hinting that it would be an abomination for the nation to legalise the practice and make it part of the Ghanaian society.

Seriously speaking, I personally find it intriguing to fathom how normal human beings in our differently and with diverse backgrounds and genetic constitutions that is why some choose to behave strangely at times in society?

But what must be clear here is that once in same society, there is the need for us all to dance to the tune of laid down culture and social values.

Ghanaian culture
The rich Ghanaian culture does not give a nod to homosexuality and lesbianism. A columnist, Nuviadenu Kobla, in his web feature titled, “Ghana to endorse gay and lesbian practices?” indicated, “Even in customary practice, Ghanaian customs frown on gay and lesbian engagements or practices.
Traditionally, such people are even banished from society. No religion in Ghana, be it Christian, Islamic or Traditional condones the act. It is viewed as an abomination”.
The outright disapproval of the act by the Christian Council of Ghana and Muslim groups on separate occasions just a few weeks ago should give enough courage to the Atta Mills administration to come out clear on the matter.
I am not, by this piece, saying that government should give an order for those involved in the act to be arrested as declared by the Western Regional Minister, Hon Paul Evans Aidoo just about a couple of days ago.
I rather share a similar sentiment with Rev. Stephen Wengam that, “We must not condemn homosexuals but condemn the act and sin of homosexuality”.
There is the need for all those that matter in the issue, including civil society groups, educational institutions, NGOs, political, religious and traditional bodies to come together and institute measures that can help salvage our country from being swallowed by gays and lesbians.
As way of fighting this unhealthy development, I would want to stand firmly behind the Rector of the St. Peter’s Cathedral Basilica (Kumasi), Reverend Monsignor Raphael Owusu Peprah, who suggested to government recently to ignore human rights groups and launch a full scale ‘war’ against the rising practice of homosexuality and lesbianism that has rocked our country in recent times.
In fact, homosexuality is a real threat to our family systems and nationhood and the earlier we reconstruct the Constitution for it to be more explicit on the phenomenon, the better it will be for the nation.
We must not forget about the fact that Ghana is still struggling to survive in the face of increasing cases of armed robbery, rape, abortion, teenage pregnancy, disease, and many more.
Handling this emerging case of same-sex relationships and marriages like a ‘baby’ can, in a not-too-distant future, succeed in plunging the entire motherland into a pool of curses and annihilation.
Source:http://ghanaian-chronicle.com/when-homosexuality-creeps-into-the-ghanaian-society/
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
Abrantie:

Check the history of this thread and you'll understand where his comment came from.

Fact: Nigerians are petrified of their dark skin and highhandedly developed a market for skin bleaching creams.

Fact: Ghanaians are PROUD of their dark skin and boasts about it.

Black and proud. and that's why we would continue to dominate these apes, with their massive inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
inferiority complex is a big disease u know?... they just wanna be like us by all means... and instead of them to sit and learn .. they are jumping like ugly monkey that they are up and down
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Abrantie: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light, are you not tired of Google search?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Rossikk(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Black and proud. and that's why we would continue to dominate these apes, with their massive inferiority complex

STOP using the word ''apes'' to describe your fellow Africans. Get some sense into your head. These are racist terms that have been used by racist whites to put down ALL blacks for the past few centuries, or don't you read history? Why are you using their terminology?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: 200 banks in a tiny nation as ghana?
Very funny.
Lazy fuccks!
the best banks in ghana are owned by nigerians (talk of uba, gtb etc) yet those lazy fhucks have the audacity to open their stinking toilet called mouth to talk on nairaland instead of them to be sober and think about why their lives is so fhucked up
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
Abrantie: Red-Light, are you not tired of Google search?
who is this foool? do i know u? sorry i dont talk to loosers ...
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by GeneralJ(m): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
WTF is ghanaland, never heard of it before, even google doesn't know what that is
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

the best banks in ghana are owned by nigerians (talk of uba, gtb etc) yet those lazy fhucks have the audacity to open their stinking toilet called mouth to talk on nairaland instead of them to be sober and think about why their lives is so fhucked up

You dumb dumb ape!! We let your 419 useless banks in the country and you think you run anything

[size=32pt]GHANA IS OVER BANKED!![/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF1Rw9o5GA4

What this means is you are working in a VERY crowded market and if your garbage banks left the APES would not be missed!!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: Nigeria has the highest FDI in africa,so i don't know what you are talking about.
Most of those companies in ghana have their functional head-quarters in Nigeria,which the remit the profit to.
Nigeria is still Africa's most desirable investment destination.
The potential for quick returns on investment in Nigeria is just too great.

you really dont need to tell him all that... he wont understand anything you are saying... do you know why?

because majority of ghanaians are DAmn Stupiddddddddd grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by GeneralJ(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

You dumb dumb ape!! We let your 419 useless banks in the country and you think you run anything

[size=32pt]GHANA IS OVER BANKED!![/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF1Rw9o5GA4

What this means is you are working in a VERY crowded market and if your SH!T banks left the APES would not be missed!!
loool First of this nigga sounds like a wanna be brit.
second, fast forward to about 0:40 and listen, proof that ghanians always want to copy nigerians.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by aglomar: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ghana pls do it right. The whole world is watching.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Taiwan Visit: China Halts Climate, Military Ties With US; Sanctions Pelosi / Four EU Countries Make Gas Payments In Russia's Rubbles / Angry Ex-President Zuma Supporters Looted Shops, Set Buildings Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.