Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Be Honest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Honest (2925 Views)

Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) / Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest by tytylayor: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2008
I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say.Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them.
If you do, they might break your heart, if you don't, you might break theirs.

Have u ever decided not 2 become a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you already had with that person?

Your heart decides whom it likes and whom it doesn't.
You can't tell your heart what to do. It does it on its own, when you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to.

Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but that other person was too afraid to let you?

Too many of us stay walled up because we are too afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care as much, or even at all.

Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear ofrejection was too hard to handle?

We tell lies when we are afraid, afraid of what we
don't know , afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will befound out about us.
But every time we tell a lie, the thing we fear grows stronger.

Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump.

Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have done, or could have had.

* What would you do if every time you fell in love you had to say good-bye?

*What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?

*What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt? ( even if it is that you don't care anymore)
*What would you do if you loved someone more than ever and you couldn't have them?
*What would you do if you never got the chance to say I am friends with all of my family and they know I love them?*

People live, but people die. I want to tell you that
you are a friend.

If you died tomorrow (God Forbid)
you would be in my heart.
Would I be in yours?

If you care about me as much as I care about you
you will send this back

You might be best friends one year, pretty good friends the next year, don't talk that often the next, and don't want to talk at all the year after that.

So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life,

I look up to you, respect you, truly cherish you , most of all I CARE about friends

Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close you are , and send it to the person who sent it to you.

Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you never will.

Remember, everyone needs a friend someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this e-mail and takecomfort in knowing
somebody out there cares about you and . always will,

Re: Be Honest by TheSly: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2008
hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. . . . . .good jawb cool
Re: Be Honest by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2008
damn . . . . . . that rose looks so heated and frosted.

Heat me and cool me down baby!!!!! grin grin wink
Re: Be Honest by Busta(f): 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2008
no comment!
Re: Be Honest by tommyex(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2008
Good write Up even though i dint finish the story cheesy

Hey Busta bust sup?long time.Hope u chillin?Enjoy d day ooo
Re: Be Honest by Busta(f): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2008
@tommy,
not too good . . . but i'll cope. How u doin?
Re: Be Honest by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2008
Busta:

no comment!

Can I ask why? grin
Re: Be Honest by tommyex(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2008
Ouch!!
Hun BUSTA bust,wats d issue?can u share?sowi ooo
Re: Be Honest by Busta(f): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

Can I ask why? grin

Lol
cos even tho most of that saying is true . . . I don't wanna admit that it is true.
that way, I feel tougher than I really am.
Re: Be Honest by Busta(f): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2008
@tommy,

its no biggie . . . just one of those days.
Re: Be Honest by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2008
Busta:

Lol
because even tho most of that saying is true . . . I don't want to admit that it is true.
that way, I feel tougher than I really am.

lol. . . . .  its ok to be vulnerable.  cool  cool  cool

Thats why we are women . . . . .  the lesser of two evils  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Be Honest by Busta(f): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

lol. . . . . its ok to be vulnerable. cool cool cool

Thats why we are women . . . . . the lesser of two evils grin grin grin grin grin

now, thats true tongue grin
Re: Be Honest by TheSly: 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2008

lol. . . . . its ok to be vulnerable. cool cool cool

Thats why we are women . . . . . the lesser of two evils grin grin grin grin grin

says who? or u meant the other way around? tongue

tommy

what does it do with u man. . . cheesy
Re: Be Honest by tommyex(m): 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2008
the lesser of two evils
Me i aint no evil guy oo,aha! u sef

SLY
i am cool man,Jus good that i have a work excuse for VAL,lol.no be say i get babe oo

BUSTA
ok hun,as long as u can smile grin,Any1 that hurts u jus tell me,I am all muscles now,ere for sweeties lyk u cheesy grin
Re: Be Honest by TheSly: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2008

SLY
i am cool man,Jus good that i have a work excuse for VAL,lol.no be say i get babe oo

tommy

good to hear that cool

but na which kain excuse u wan give your babe for val tongue

me don switch off my phone ooo. . .and i don run komot for house now. . . . i go return in the next 5days,i go just tell her say na robbers kidnap me when i go buy her val's gift so that na why i no do val with am. . . tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Be Honest by tommyex(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2008
I dnt really have a VAL,but if say i get i go trip am and get gifts no probs,but if she no gimme gift,i go so beat am up and take my gift back

Our grls dey always feel say VAL na another happy birthday for them.
So why u dey run now?
Re: Be Honest by Delta007(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2008
Busta babe, what do u want for vals?
Re: Be Honest by TheSly: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2008

So why u dey run now?

u dey ask why i dey run? u kno how many of them wan do vals with me tongue abeg i no wan make dem turn me to dry crayfish. . .one of them self na car she want make i buy am shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked for where? when i no be father xmas. . . cheesy she no sabi anything. . . . .common sweet. . she no go see cheesy

and u dey tell me say u no get babe. . .i no believe that one ooo. . . . sum people yan me say u be elder for ur church. . .na true? shocked shocked shocked haa! if na tru, na all una choirs u go don give belle finish. . . . cheesy
because ur mouth sweet no be small. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Be Honest by Busta(f): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2008
Delta007:

Busta babe, what do u want for vals?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . nothin

work, go home, eat and sleep.

maybe do some kinda shopping therapy . . lol. depends on how much i've got left in ma account.

u?
Re: Be Honest by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

says who? or u meant the other way around? tongue

SAYS MOI!!!!  grin  grin  cheesy  grin  i read it before i clicked. u no say una bad na? i agree its hard to accept but as they say the truth hurts  grin

tommyex:

Me i aint no evil guy oo,aha! u sef

me sef? say wetin happen?  grin
Re: Be Honest by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2008
Busta:

maybe do some kind of shopping therapy . . lol. depends on how much i've got left in ma account.

u?

awwwww babes. . . .  if to say you dey london a for connect you. Girls night out as they say grin grin grin

Do you like the invisible Rose I gave you? grin cheesy grin
Re: Be Honest by Delta007(m): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2008
I was thinking of going to get u some lingerie but i no know ur size  grin. U fit come carry my credit card go shopping, [s]that's if u have the strength to waka afterwards[/s].  grin
Busta:

maybe do some kind of shopping therapy . . lol. depends on how much i've got left in ma account.

u?
Re: Be Honest by TheSly: 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2008

SAYS MOI!!!! grin grin cheesy grin i read it before i clicked. u no say una bad na? i agree its hard to accept but as they say the truth hurts grin

me sef? say wetin happen? grin

u wan make i scatter ur mouth? tongue tongue tongue tongue u don forget say na EVE give ADAM that apple weh cause yawa so? so na who come bad. . .no be una. . . . . .hisssss tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Be Honest by Busta(f): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2008
Delta007:

I was thinking of going to get u some lingerie but i no know your size  grin. You fit come carry my credit card go shopping, [s]that's if u have the strength to waka afterwards[/s].  grin

Seriously?

I could ask ma bro to bring me over and then u can come out and gimme the credit card.

ma bro is very hefty, he used to be one the American Gladiators, weighs about 270 pounds . . all muscles, 6'7 ft tall,
u still game?
Re: Be Honest by efuah(f): 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2008
am trying to match. . . lipsrsealed

Busta go with tommy
Na ja ha ja go with Sly
poster go with Delta

i will be the judge! cool cool cool. . . or what? abi the thread turn into toast toast! lipsrsealed
Re: Be Honest by Busta(f): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2008
@efuah

if i go with tommy, who u gonnna go with? grin

u know u're ma friend, How bout i hook u up with iceland?? tongue
Re: Be Honest by efuah(f): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2008
@Busta
ice wetin? i no wan froze abeg. . . get me another tongue
Re: Be Honest by efuah(f): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2008
@NaJa HaJa. . . abeg choose now? undecided tongue
Re: Be Honest by Delta007(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2008
Ha, u fit bring anybody; infact, bring a cute g-friend along  grin  Got my email, BTW?

@Efuah, feel free to come along. [s]Even tho Busta is busty, she'd still need some help[/s]  grin
Busta:

Seriously?

I could ask ma bro to bring me over and then u can come out and gimme the credit card.

ma bro is very hefty, he used to be one the American Gladiators, weighs about 270 pounds . . all muscles, 6'7 ft tall,
u still game?

Re: Be Honest by saucekid(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2008
simple
just hookup with me
Re: Be Honest by Busta(f): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2008
@delta, u know I can read right?
Delta007:

@Efuah, feel free to come along. Even tho Busta is busty, she'd still need some help grin

@Efuah,
i can get u seun osewa
watchu say bout that?  tongue
Re: Be Honest by efuah(f): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2008
Delta007, u mean u've also chosen Busta. . . my sis u get market o! now i can make enough money tongue

Errr Busta. . . abi u wan killi me lipsrsealed, now i know u hate me o! angry grin bring another please. . .

saucekid:

simple
just hookup with me
huh?? u too want Busta? money zon flow o! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orikinla / Myths And Realities About Sex / Why I’m Happier In A Sexless Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.